'Kicked him to the curb': How Elon Musk forced Vivek Ramaswamy out of DOGE

Apart from lessons, perhaps he needs to be humble.
To me, he came across as creepy. The kind of guy from whom you would never, never buy a used car.
That is what I meant. Since he seems naturally unable to be humble, he should go to a Dale Carnegie type of school and pick up some 'people skills'.
 
I know a lot of MAGA people where I live and work. They are as racist as you can get. And these are highly educated people. One of my closest “friends” openly tells me that the government and the military has to stay in the hands of the Whites. They see the world as either they’re on top or the world will go to hell, conveniently overlooking the mere fact that they control all levers of power in the U.S. as it is. The irony is Muslims have been very kind to this friend including myself. I was under no illusions on who they are so isn’t shocked at what they actually think. I know for a fact if tomorrow they come for my family (if we were illegal), my “friend” will openly support my deportation to cleanse the US of ethnic minorities specifically Muslims. Reminds me of what the Bosnian Muslims used to say right before the genocide, we used to have tea with these people [Serbs]. I replay that over and over in my head whenever I interact with my maga buddy.
Your that 'friend' is of what ethnicity?
 
Vivek's obsession with being the center of attention and inability to be a team member just keeps on costing him opportunities.After the H1B debacle on X - Vivek AND Musk both should step away. Equally bad.
 
He could have gone far farther if he had emulated Barack Obama., who had even bigger hurdles to cross. Obama is the complete opposite of Ramaswamy - he celebrated American culture. He made no enemies (other than Trump). Nikki Haley, Bobby Jindal, Kamala Harris all achieved much better success coming from similar background.


Blacks are accepted as being American even though whites see them as inferior.

Vivek is just a typical Indian to white Americans and Nikki Haley is whiter than a lot of white Americans. Bobby Jindal was always a small time US senator and so "tolerable".
 
Vivek is anything but a simpleton.

People are forgetting that even now he is worth some 800-900 million dollars if not more. He is still very well known in all US political circles. He has earned a notoriety for himself. He has run for presidential primaries in his 30s.

Barring some kind of extreme misfortune, he is still set for a big political career ahead of him. What kind it will take is impossible to tell.

I do not know what he will do but I can not rule out joining Democrats. They desperately need a young face.

The big thing for him to learn is perhaps this...

Poor chap named his Campaign as Truth.
And then he finally told a truth.
And now everyone hates him.

View attachment 96311
Bro
Perhaps simpleton was the wrong word. He was naive to say the least. If he couldn’t see or read between the lines that the gammons would accept him - then he must have had his head buried in the sand. The content of his speeches and his points were articulate - sadly his audience saw him first and listened to him as a secondary choice.
 
Perhaps simpleton was the wrong word. He was naive to say the least.
I doubt he is even naive. He just played a ploy on the line of his Truth campaign and it backfired. Thats all! He indeed wanted people to remember him -- though they will but for all the wrong reasons, lol -- but the nature of Twitter boosts voices of those who are amplified by the platform. Right now MAGA is that group.

If he couldn’t see or read between the lines that the gammons would accept him - then he must have had his head buried in the sand. The content of his speeches and his points were articulate - sadly his audience saw him first and listened to him as a secondary choice.
Is there a campaign trail on right now? Nearest election for him is about 2 years away.

Actions depend upon timing. I doubt he would have attempted a stunt like this during campaign trail.

Musk did, but since then he has gone mute on the subject.
I mean the kind of things Elon has said are very interesting to say the least. But then Elon is not a politician. And when it comes to being mute, Ramaswamy went silent way faster! LOL! Imagine! He makes others quiet in debate and he shuts up like a clam. Irony is beautiful!

Vivek's obsession with being the center of attention and inability to be a team member just keeps on costing him opportunities.After the H1B debacle on X - Vivek AND Musk both should step away. Equally bad.
No one becomes a Presidential candidate by being a team player. There is no place for team at the top. He is a mean boss alright but then chair also demands that kind of person.
 
Blacks are accepted as being American even though whites see them as inferior.

Vivek is just a typical Indian to white Americans and Nikki Haley is whiter than a lot of white Americans. Bobby Jindal was always a small time US senator and so "tolerable".
Vivek is a politican... and a business man... that too from Wall St. LOL!

That means when he is not kissing babies, he is stealing their candies and at the same time selling a personal loan to their parents. A loan that they can not afford.

I doubt he seeks anything like acceptance. He is too hard boiled Brahmin to wish for acceptance.
 
Not fully related but I thought I should mention... Every darn big mouth MAGA on twitter is doing one or other kind of grift...

This is one of the biggest handle. Their grift is this stupid $19 book. And whatever subscription money they are making.

The worst thing Elon Musk did was to make this grift possible by monetizing the platform this way and turning away all the advertisers. That has made twitter the cesspool it is right now.




I seriously hope rest of the countries move away from Twitter into their own social media platform and ban the damn cesspool from their countries.
 
Not fully related but I thought I should mention... Every darn big mouth MAGA on twitter is doing one or other kind of grift...

This is one of the biggest handle. Their grift is this stupid $19 book. And whatever subscription money they are making.

The worst thing Elon Musk did was to make this grift possible by monetizing the platform this way and turning away all the advertisers. That has made twitter the cesspool it is right now.




I seriously hope rest of the countries move away from Twitter into their own social media platform and ban the damn cesspool from their countries.

If I had a say in the matter, Twitter would be banned in India. The damage it does is incredible.
 
Vivek is a politican... and a business man... that too from Wall St. LOL!

The word 'business man' can be a positive thing. Musk, for all his faults, has run companies that produce tangible innovations: cars, rockets, etc.

@Joe Shearer is right. Ramaswamy is a scam artist through and through. I don't know if he has ever produced anything of value. His game is to exploit all the loopholes that are built into corporate America -- for the rich by the rich.
 
Any OSP NRI here.
Can you tell if DOGE is like a civil services job and can a politician hold it ? (Normally you can't in Ind-Pak)
 
Any OSP NRI here.
Can you tell if DOGE is like a civil services job and can a politician hold it ? (Normally you can't in Ind-Pak)
In the US these appointees are not career civil servants but are chosen by the President at his pleasure and confirmed by the Senate
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top