Breaking: President Biden officially drops out of 2024 Presidential race, endorses Vice President Kamala Harris

Writing was on the wall when Obama said no yesterday. He is not fit to take his dog for a walk let alone be in charge of the USA.

Biden out... If Kamala is in then Trump wins. She will consolidate Trump's base. The fun part is who might be her running mate. It must be a man (pronouns : he/him). And must be white.

And it is very likely she will still lose.

The most telling thing will be to find how Donald Trump and his base and his team goes against her. Will they amp up the anti Indian hate and call her the usual terms... That will be most fun to watch.

Biden out... If Kamala is in then Trump wins. She will consolidate Trump's base. The fun part is who might be her running mate. It must be a man (pronouns : he/him). And must be white.

The most telling thing will be to find how Donald Trump and his base and his team goes against her. Will they amp up the anti Indian hate and call her the usual terms... That will be most fun to watch.
Why?
Trump is as senile as Biden - a narcissist and spoilt brat. Always breaking the law and a law breaker.
Kamala is a law maker. If democrats now get their act together - should win IMO.
Don’t think Kamala is a super brain -
However she is streets better than Trump. He will burn the USA if he gets chance

Why?
Trump is as senile as Biden - a narcissist and spoilt brat. Always breaking the law and a law breaker.
Kamala is a law maker. If democrats now get their act together - should win IMO.
However she is streets better than Trump. He will burn the USA if he gets chance

American's seem to have the memory of goldfish, and can't recall what a dumpster fire Trump was first term

Why?

Full disclosure I voted for Biden in 2020.

But your take is supremely misinformed.

Have you ever listened to Kamala talk?

Trump was shot at. Had the presence of mind to respond and take advantage of the situation with his Zyzz pose.

This isn't even about Kamala.

A vote for Trump is a vote against the Democratic machine.

Please inform yourself of the nuances of American politics.

Full disclosure I voted for Biden in 2020.

But your take is supremely misinformed.

Have you ever listened to Kamala talk?

Trump was shot at. Had the presence of mind to respond and take advantage of the situation with his Zyzz pose.

This isn't even about Kamala.

A vote for Trump is a vote against the Democratic machine.

Please inform yourself of the nuances of American politics.
Do you think Kamala will make decisions?
The choice is a lying rapist that doesn’t give a shit about anything but himself or Kamala -
I know who I’d go for

I lost respect of bernie with his initial response to Oct 7, but his still the sanest out of all those extremist nut jobs across both democrats and republicans.

Most Americans don't associate Kamala with India. She is identified as black, to the extent that she attended Howard.

Most Americans don't associate Kamala with India. She is identified as black, to the extent that she attended Howard.
She's an African/Caribbean American with some roots in India, likely an atheist, definitely a ladder climber.. she a pretty slimy character afaict.

ymmv

Nah, Kamala Harris will be more helpful when it comes to stopping the Genocide in Gaza compared to Biden.

I hope Kamala Haris wins
Trump will stop it, both Gaza and the Ukraine thing.

wait for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Latest Posts

Back