“Not One Muslim” - Dominik Tarczynski on Migration, The Fight for Europe and Helping Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try encouraging that 'live firing', you won't be smiling then. 🤨

Bhai, can your origin country fight Afghan tribals? Daily we hear of your forces being killed.

Its a serious question.

Bhai, can your origin country fight Afghan tribals? Daily we hear of your forces being killed.

Its a serious question.

Which Afghan tribals, which ethnic group, which division, what faction? That will give you a clue on how to understand the region. Assaults like this hit the US army on a daily basis during their stint. Hard to stop.

Its a serious question.

No one really invests too much global importance about endless border skirmishes in afpak

They do care how India postures against china

That's the real question, the dragon Vs the desi elephant

So man up doc, are you ready for china

Which Afghan tribals, which ethnic group, which division, what faction? That will give you a clue on how to understand the region.

Tons of threads about it here on PDF.

Why are daily Pakistani soldiers being killed by tribal militia of a failed state?

You are a nuclear power na?

Yet these Afghans treating you like subhuman species.

Whenever they want they drive heavy weaponry in and kill your guys.

No one really invests too much global importance about endless border skirmishes in afpak

They do care how India postures against china

That's the real question, the dragon Vs the desi elephant

So man up doc, are you ready for china

Frankly speaking I suspect the elephant the dragon and the bear are going to tango soon in the not too distant future.

Fantasy per current global dynamics I know.

But its going to happen.

Why are daily Pakistani soldiers being killed by tribal militia of a failed state?

Just say I am doc and scared of China

Please please Pakistan be my number one enemy again

No one is judging you, we all friends here, to help one another out, just ask doc 🤣

Just say I am doc and scared of China

Please please Pakistan be my number one enemy again

No one is judging you, we all friends here, to help one another out, just ask doc 🤣

I had said millions of times on the old PDF.

True peace between India and Pakistan will come only when one of them is incapable of waging war.

Looks like we headed in that direction and nearly there.

Go ask about it in the army section. I'm not in charge of counter strikes.
Why don't you spend your typing time in answering how Indian troops still die to poorly armed rebels in Kashmir, a region you have surrounded and cut off. Are they terrible as well? Pakistan deals with a loose border that the US couldn't contain.

Logic has long been lost in your posts.

Go ask about it in the army section. I'm not in charge of counter strikes.
Why don't you spend your typing time in answering how Indian troops still die to poorly armed rebels in Kashmir, a region you have surrounded and cut off. Are they terrible as well? Pakistan deals with a loose border that the US couldn't contain.

Logic has long been lost in your posts.

Indian army guys die in ambush.

Not in frontal assault. With heavy weaponry, armored carriers, rockets and mortars.

Looks like logic has left you. With perspective abd scale following suit.

Frankly speaking I suspect the elephant the dragon and the bear are going to tango soon in the not too distant future.

But its going to happen.

“Two Tigers cannot Hide in the Same Mountain”​

The original Chinese proverb, “Two Tigers cannot Hide in the Same Mountain” tells the rivalry between two kings of the wild—tigers. They step on the other’s toes, by crossing the line, posing menace to the existence of one another. One hiding place for the survival of both is a time bomb in waiting. Either one must take an exit for the good of both.

You're not very versed on how the Chinese view you. Your post above actually plays into their plans. It's akin to a Turkey looking forward to Christmas.

In your own words "we headed in that direction and nearly there"..

“Two Tigers cannot Hide in the Same Mountain”​

The original Chinese proverb, “Two Tigers cannot Hide in the Same Mountain” tells the rivalry between two kings of the wild—tigers. They step on the other’s toes, by crossing the line, posing menace to the existence of one another. One hiding place for the survival of both is a time bomb in waiting. Either one must take an exit for the good of both.

You're not very versed on how the Chinese view you. Your post above actually plays into their plans. It's akin to a Turkey looking forward to Christmas.

In your own words "we headed in that direction and nearly there"..

The Chinese are not suicidal.

They do not want to die anymore than Indians do.

Indian army guys die in ambush.

Not in frontal assault. With heavy weaponry, armored carriers, rockets and mortars.

Looks like logic has left you. With perspective abd scale following suit.

Whatever floats your boat.
Find logic, then we can talk.
No they don't use armour in assaults. You're making things up as well. It's similar i.e. ambushes.
By the way check out the thread title and what you're going on about.
Logic lost.

But its going to happen.

Stop clowning 🤣🤡

Your economic, military and technology future is looking like it's in the western camp.

China is leading the alternative technology standards, infrastructure and systems, countries will face a choice, so India has to accept Chinese leadership to be on the table even

Please Chinese sir, Russ Saab, let me be your friend, though I am armed to the teeth with western weapons, can we be friends 🤣

Whatever floats your boat.
Find logic, then we can talk.
No they don't use armour in assaults. You're making things up as well. It's similar i.e. ambushes.
By the way check out the thread title and what you're going on about.
Logic lost.

Yes there was a thread recently about Pakistanis being shocked at the weaponry and APCs used.

I do not comment on those threads.

But I do read them with interest.

If you do not want the thread derailed then control your desires to call others inferior humans.

Then they will not point out how others view you and treat you as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back