“Not One Muslim” - Dominik Tarczynski on Migration, The Fight for Europe and Helping Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fin
A warrior who fled Persia and couldn't beat the Arabs. Also the Abrahamic religion is older than Zoroastrianism.
No way you can leave this unanswered @vsdoc 🤣

This has come from your potential blood kin, speak your mind....

Fin
No way you can leave this unanswered @vsdoc 🤣

This has come from your potential blood kin, speak your mind....

No man.

They saved their lives.

We saved our ancestral soul and stayed true to our true Prophet and God.

Is there even a comparison or some form of equivance here?

I'm talking to a kamjor khoon here. I have to be soft.

Cheers, Doc

No man.

They saved their lives.

Cheers, Doc
I don't get how, for example, a Punjabi Pakistan is more of a target than a Muslim Iranian who seemingly has no soft spot for parsis.

If you need to win any battle..... It's there!

I don't get how, for example, a Punjabi Pakistan is more of a target than a Muslim Iranian who seemingly has no soft spot for parsis.

What battle? It finished the second they escaped Iran 1000 years ago. They're irrelevant to us just as much as you think we are relevant to this Parsi friend of yours. Theyre no more than a trinket of Iranian history and have no bearing on any decision an Iranian Muslim makes in any form of life, except for who they choose as their honorary Member of Parliament (majlis) in Iran. Now the Iranis, who are Zoroastrians, I do have some sympathy for, but that's a different topic.

I have no interest in Punjabis. Muslim or Hindu or Sikh.

Sardarnis yes. There seems to be a karmic connection. Jattnis mainly, though there was a pappan too ...

Iranians, Persians of course, will have a God switch again. They are due that.

And we are still here. With the fire. With the texts. With the ancient prayers. And the knowledge.

That neither Alexander nor the Arabs could destroy.

Cheers, Doc

No man.

They saved their lives.

Cheers, Doc

But every Parsi I see looks and sounds Indian, so your blood is neither pure or fully Persian either. You also added so many of the idolatry of the old Iranian pagan religion back into your once monotheistic faith that it lost its meaning ending in the punishment of banishment. And your "god" is not older than the Abrahamic God, if anything there are some theories that Zoroaster was a disciple of a Jewish prophet

But every Parsi I see looks and sounds Indian, so your blood is neither pure or fully Persian either. You also added so many of the idolatry of the old Iranian pagan religion back into your once monotheistic faith that it lost its meaning ending in the punishment of banishment. And your "god" is not older than the Abrahamic God, if anything there are some theories that Zoroaster was a disciple of a Jewish prophet

Are you Persian?

From both mum and dad?

Be honest. Its just a forum.

Are you Persian?

From both mum and dad?

Be honest. Its just a forum.

Baleh azizam, hameye familam Irani hast, va az to'am kheyli Iranitar hastim.

You don't even understand what I said...lol

Reactions: Waz
What battle? It finished the second they escaped Iran 1000 years ago. They're irrelevant to us just as much as you think we are relevant to this Parsi friend of yours. Theyre no more than a trinket of Iranian history and have no bearing on any decision an Iranian Muslim makes in any form of life, except for who they choose as their honorary Member of Parliament (majlis) in Iran. Now the Iranis, who are Zoroastrians, I do have some sympathy for, but that's a different topic.
Ohhh i agree, i keep wondering what battle myself🤣

Baleh azizam, hameye familam Irani hast, va az to'am kheyli Iranitar hastim.

You don't even understand what I said...lol

Now write that in your Arabic script so I can use Google translate.

Cheers, Doc

Now write that in your Arabic script so I can use Google translate.

Cheers, Doc

Or shall I use cuneiform or aramaic, both foreign to the parsig people?

Or shall I use cuneiform or aramaic, both foreign to the parsig people?

Use whatever you want man.

Pray and bow to whoever you want.

It gets easy after the first time. Either way, there will be the need for serious ritual cleansing and purification eventually before you are accepted back.

Cheers, Doc

Use whatever you want man.

Pray and bow to whoever you want.

It gets easy after the first time. Either way, there will be the need for serious ritual cleansing and purification eventually before you are accepted back.

Cheers, Doc

I'll just use Roman script because that is lingua franca for both of us. Go and use your Persian power to decipher what I wrote. That'll teach you to question people's purity when you look more tainted than anyone else. Also why should I abandon true monotheism, which is older, with a corrupted dualistic system which has had pagan gods added to it (anahita, mitra, ahriman). The door is open for you, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back