“Not One Muslim” - Dominik Tarczynski on Migration, The Fight for Europe and Helping Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Highly ironic given that western Europeans don't want s single degenerate polish slav in their countries either.

So who appointed you (Asian and Middle Eastern and African Muslims) as the European cultural soul police?

P S. 3 smilies in one post means tou are about to capitulate. Just saying ....

Lol, you keep talking about "ancient people", as a serious response... you deserve atleast 3 🙄try actually saying this in a conversation not in India....

Cultural and soul police... What are you talking about here, an 80s pop band? Would make a good band name, if nothing else

You do run away from real examples though, Paris Olympics opening ceremony was what exactly ?

Lol, you keep talking about "ancient people", as a serious response... you deserve atleast 3 🙄try actually saying this in a conversation not in India....

Cultural and soul police... What are you talking about here, an 80s pop band? Would make a good band name, if nothing else

You do run away from real examples though, Paris Olympics opening ceremony was what exactly ?

I unabashedly speak my mind in the west with white folk just as I do with Iranians (predominantly in the west, again), just as I do here. As well as in other spheres of my life. Social. Professional.

A warrior remains a warrior, wherever he goes, whoever he meets. We Parsis do not do your typical Indic two face thing.

Just saying.

I unabashedly speak my mind in the west with white folk just as I do with Iranians (predominantly in the west, again), just as I do here. Aa well as in other spheres of my life.

A warrior remains a warrior, wherever he goes, whoever he meets. We Parsis do not do your typical Indic two face thing.

Just saying.
Didn't take much to throw other Indians under the bus 🤣

Hi, I am doc, and I am a doc, but also more interestingly an ancient person....

Tbh , I say the same to Iranians who call themselves Persian, in a friendly sort of way.

Remember in school there was one such Iranian who quickly stopped calling himself Persian after he got teased about it, he was just Iranian thereafter, but then I think he was going on what his parents taught him.

Didn't take much to throw other Indians under the bus 🤣

Hi, I am doc, and I am a doc, but also more interestingly an ancient person....

Tbh , I say the same to Iranians who call themselves Persian, in a friendly sort of way.

Remember in school there was one such Iranian who quickly stopped calling himself Persian after he got teased about it, he was just Iranian thereafter, but then I think he was going on what his parents taught him.

There is a difference between a person and a people.

Just as Indic is not just Indian.

Maybe it is lost on you.

Dont beat up on the Iranian.

They lost their soul a thousand years ago.

Now as warriors they continue on ancestral muscle memory.

But will always be slaves spiritually. If you know what I mean.

Cheers, Doc

There is a difference between a person and a people.

Just as Indic is not just Indian.

Maybe it is lost on you.

Dont beat up on the Iranian.

They lost their soul a thousand years ago.

Now as warriors they continue on ancestral muscle memory.

But will always be slaves spiritually. If you know what I mean.

Cheers, Doc

I get what you mean, more or less.... Most people won't have a clue where to start.

I get what you mean, more or less.... Most people won't have a clue where to start.

I really am very selective to whom I talk and do not arbitrarily get into these discussions with most people.

There is a saying about casting pearls before swine.

Teherani, my above reply to @r3alist , especially the last part, is aimed at you too.

We have God on our side too.

And ours is many thousands of years older than yours.

Cheers, Doc

I know hence why I responded to your bigoted comment. Well God doesn't seem to be helping you, I just see misery and discontent.

Quality over quantity is what matters here. We only need one.

We too.

I am not a Hindu Teherani. Just fyi.

Regardless, your hubris has no effect on me. I pray you're not Christian saying that...

It's spelled Tehrani by the way.

Regardless, your hubris has no effect on me. I pray you're not Christian saying that...

No I am not Christian either Teherani.

Nor am I a Jew.

Cheers, Doc

Just saying.

A warrior who fled Persia and couldn't beat the Arabs. Also the Abrahamic religion is older than Zoroastrianism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back