“Not One Muslim” - Dominik Tarczynski on Migration, The Fight for Europe and Helping Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
But let's stick to the thread topic..... Not the usual talking points clumsily retrofitted into every topic, with respect

Poland - white, traditional, Christian, culturally traditional and Christian..... That's the real topic here

Are you a friend to this?

Poles have suffered a lot under communist rule. that shapes their worldview

A road I won't be on, alhamdulillah. Get ready for a Day thats like 50,000 years of what we count.

See you on the sirat maybe? Lol

Well, you come from a line of Behdin who forgot a proud history of 12,000 years and bent to Mecca inside 300.

As I said. When you bend once, the second time it gets easier.

Poles have suffered a lot under communist rule. that shapes their worldview
Exactly, it's good you mentioned this, immediately after communism fell, the poles embraced catholicism en masse

Exactly, it's good you mentioned this, immediately after communism fell, the poles embraced catholicism en masse

Correction: They were staunch Catholics prior to communism

Well, you come from a line of Behdin who forgot a proud history of 12,000 years and bent to Mecca inside 300.

As I said. When you bend once, the second time it gets easier.
Says who? 12,000 years according to who? Zoroastrianism is estimated to be 3,000-2600 years old. Unless you claim that Behdin was some Noahide which is a possibility. 1400 years and no bending, don't lose sleep, Mr Gujirati.

Says who? 12,000 years according to who? Zoroastrianism is estimated to be 3,000-2600 years old. Unless you claim that Behdin was some Noahide which is a possibility. 1400 years and no bending, don't lose sleep, Mr Gujirati.

Ok Abdul.

Cheers, Doc

Bro, nearly all Iranians who leave Iran do so because Iran becomes too hostile for them.

Its no different to Sassanian Persians getting on to ships at Hormuz.
You speak of soil while taking over Mumbai, you have a high sense of pride. So the Zoroastrians that live in Iran to this day and have kept their fire alive in Yazd since pre-Islamic times are king of kings compared to you, surely? So why is Iran not hostile to them? You have such a warped sense of self and the world that it comes across as cartoonish!

You speak of soil while taking over Mumbai, you have a high sense of pride. So the Zoroastrians that live in Iran to this day and have kept their fire alive in Yazd since pre-Islamic times are king of kings compared to you, surely? So why is Iran not hostile to them? You have such a warped sense of self anf the world that it comes across as cartoonish!

Because we know exactly how they live. I have hosted their delegations in an official capacity. We see how they are dressed. How terror resides just beneath the surface of their eyes.

They email me, and other Parsi community leaders in India and abroad ... jumping through massive loops to send a simple email.

We help them as we have for over 600 years. As recent as the pandemic. When we sent vaccines to all of Iran as well. Not just our Zarathushti brothers.

Remember, 8 of the Atash Behram fires reside in India.

Only one in Iran.

Irani Zoroastrians are the junior arm of the faith, their head priests under our Vada Dasturs.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
I hate to say this, but in the stark comparison of two civilizations and two different races and peoples, the Pakistanis have been far better to their Hindus than Iranians have been to their Zoroastrian minorities.

In fact there is no comparison.

Pakistani Hindus have risen to high offices, including in their armed forces, judiciary, etc. and have their businesses and keep their properties for the most part without fear.

Irani Zoroastrians for the most part worship in fear and behind closed doors. Their properties are easily confiscated regularly under trumped up charges. Besides their one solitary token seat in the majlis, they are almost invisible in public social life and in official positions of importance. And they live a life of poverty and squalor in ghettos worse than any churha or dalit.

@Sharma Ji @Guru Dutt @indushek @Paitoo @Barcid @onlinpunit @Joe Shearer @Nilgiri @SoulSpokesman @Guynextdoor @AjayGhatak @Circadian Rhythm @Mrloveday @Bagheera0084

As Hindus, you guys must know this. Not asking you to love our Muslims or Pakistanis. But this is genuine credible perspective. We think of the Iranis as clean civilized better versions of Pakistanis.

Such is far from the truth.

In the end, your blood has more compassion and is thicker.

@Lulldapull stop with the Irani sucking up. Chtye hain.

Cheers, Doc

Because we know exactly how they live. I have hosted their delegations in an official capacity. We see how they are dressed. How terror resides just beneath the surface of their eyes.

They email me, and other Parsi community leaders in India and abroad ... jumping through massive loops to send a simple email.

We help them as we have for over 600 years. As recent as the pandemic. When we sent vaccines to all of Iran as well. Not just our Zarathushti brothers.

Remember, 8 of the Atash Behram fires reside in India.

Only one in Iran.

Irani Zoroastrians are the junior arm of the faith, their head priests under our Vada Dasturs.

Cheers, Doc

No fire from the time of pre-Islamic Iran burns in India, the one in Iran ought to be worth a million times more than whatever fire was lit in foreign lands. Not that I particularly care either way. There is no subjugation of Zoroastrians inside Iran, maybe the terror you saw in their eyes was their fear of Delhi Belly lol. Either way, the Iranian Zoroastrians are more men than you.

I hate to say this, but in the stark comparison of two civilizations and two different races and peoples, the Pakistanis have been far better to their Hindus than Iranians have been to their Zoroastrian minorities.

In fact there is no comparison.

Pakistani Hindus have risen to high offices, including in their armed forces, judiciary, etc. and have their businesses and keep their properties for the most part without fear.

Irani Zoroastrians for the most part worship in fear and behind closed doors. Their properties are easily confiscated regularly under trumped up charges. Besides their one solitary token seat in the majlis, they are almost invisible in public social life and in official positions of importance. And they live a life of poverty and squalor in ghettos worse than any churha or dalit.

@Sharma Ji @Guru Dutt @indushek @Paitoo @Barcid @onlinpunit @Joe Shearer @Nilgiri @SoulSpokesman @Guynextdoor @AjayGhatak @Circadian Rhythm @Mrloveday @Bagheera0084

As Hindus, you guys must know this. Not asking you to love our Muslims or Pakistanis. But this is genuine credible perspective. We think of the Iranis as clean civilized better versions of Pakistanis.

Such is far from the truth.

In the end, your blood has more compassion and is thicker.

@Lulldapull stop with the Irani sucking up. Chtye hain.

Cheers, Doc

Let's count how many Hindu temples exist in Pakistan, and how many permanent seats hindus have in Pakistani parliament, and let's do the same for Zoroastrians in Iran. Countless fire temples and permanent seat in Majlis. You're clueless and as warped as ever! Also stop @ people to fight your battles! I thought you were a warrior LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back