Pakistan Army Small Arms

Not sure about PA, but reportedly FC has gotten AK103M in addition to VSK100.
Ak 103 is a great choice , by far the best ak in 7.62×39 ,I have fired a couple of shots to know it
Can't say the same about VSK
How many are ordered ? Any idea?

The guy Aneeb on Twitter claimed Pakistan going for AK 103 as Type 56 replacement
So the Turkish MPT 76 is out??
And would it be safe to assume that PA is looking for AK type assault rifle??

But what are the advantages? Let's say over a simple 6 shot mikor mgl tupe grenade launcher?

You can easily find videos about it on Youtube.com, and then you will understand its benefits.

So the Turkish MPT 76 is out??
And would it be safe to assume that PA is looking for AK type assault rifle??
Sir nobody has any information. Every second unit is seen with some new rifle. For example in 2022 IDEAS in Pakistani stall a rifle called ST 15 was shown at POF stall some claim it is being made in Pakistan.
FhwM7mtXEAIKef8 (1).jpg
ST 15 in middle, VSK on top.
IMG-20240824-WA0020.jpg
Levies here with ST 15

Sir nobody has any information. Every second unit is seen with some new rifle. For example in 2022 IDEAS in Pakistani stall a rifle called ST 15 was shown at POF stall some claim it is being made in Pakistan.
Ohk so there's still confusion around it ,well in that case I must say you can't possibly do any worse than us !
I mean just look at our side of the story 3 different rifles and 3 different calibers
And there's still mess around the carbines!

Should have gone for 6.8 when we had the chance !

View attachment 62367
View attachment 62366
Levies here with ST 15
Yet on the other hand on official level we have confirmation of Navy, Marines and Frontier Constabulary for CW39
1725252939152.png
What I heard about the AK103 was that Russia (in this case Kalashnikov) was alright with local production but averse to exporting it under POF brand (needed to offset costs) which led to the deal failure.
Also this wasn't the only Turkish rifle shown under POF banner
Pakistan Official Small Arms Discussion
1725254188080.png

Last edited:
Ohk so there's still confusion around it ,well in that case I must say you can't possibly do any worse than us !
I mean just look at our side of the story 3 different rifles and 3 different calibers
And there's still mess around the carbines!

Should have gone for 6.8 when we had the chance !
View attachment 62367
View attachment 62366
Levies here with ST 15
Its not ST15 but SAR15. Levies purchased SAR15 and VSK100. While FC purchased AK103M and VSK100. SAR15 or VSK is not being license produced as of yet. Also these rifles are all in 7.62x39 so replacement for G3 still is yet to be seen. Having such a large army and para military and a extremely variable terrain you can't use a single caliber, the need for 7.62x39 and 51 will always be there.

Weren't we evaluating Norinco weapons at some point too? Correct me if I'm wrong on this..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back