Pakistan's Airborne Early Warning and Control Aircrafts

When we bought them, they were not that good. Also, now as we have integrated all our jets into Link 17 and SAAB can coordinate with all of them we have decided to stick to one type and go for more SAAB. I am also now expecting to our Air Force to go for GlobalEye. I think that should natural progression at least 4 to 6 of them.

I can see PAF going for Erieye-ER - but not GlobalEye given that Pakistan is also developing Sea Sultan, and is looking to adopt the Turkish HAVASOJ platform.

I can see PAF going for Erieye-ER - but not GlobalEye given that Pakistan is also developing Sea Sultan, and is looking to adopt the Turkish HAVASOJ platform.
Just my guess. I see it as natural progression.

Can Pakistan Sell the ZDK-03 to Iran ? if we are not using it better make money out of it? same with CN235 ?

:)
Thats a good suggestion.....but if we do decide to do so then do it through China so as not to get sanctioned

Cn235 would be tricky

How would not co developing a fighterjet and just buying it off the shelf with unreliable engine(at that time) was a good move

Just because 10 years later China was able to ..(was able) perfect the engine doesn't mean it was a good deal

Imagine if China wants able to perfect the engine...paf would have its paints down then since obviously Russian would never approved that advance engine anyway
Sir having a foresight and vision of coming times is essential for making such decisions.
We are happy with Jeff in its role.
We would have preferred J-10.
What if we had money and went for Rafale at that time?

Don't underestimate Akinji-type platforms! At 55K feet altitude with 24hrs flying capability and being equipped to teeth with EW/EA, long range all sorts of radars etc. will strike terror into the heart of pk's nemesis....

Wrong supplier was under pressure later not Intially
They would have honored the deal

The reason was mushi he decided to renegade
Hi,
So do we have link 17 with SAABs awacs at that time to guide Jf17, I don’t think so SAAB has given any Chinese access to their gadgets
Why to blame china about ZDK, it’s our priority I should say we don’t want their top notch awacs
Replicate with ZDk
I think let’s give KJ500 top notch place in that specific area dealing with F35 and all other best USA gadgets around China
Until unless if you know inside out of Chinese denial of not supplying KJ500 to PAF
On the other hand even retaining SAAB PAF is not taking it to the next level of upgrading their awacs in collaboration with SAAB global eye
Thank you

Can Pakistan Sell the ZDK-03 to Iran ? if we are not using it better make money out of it? same with CN235 ?

Hi,
But how can you sell these to Iran without Chinese in loop, this is somewhat people here on this forum have wish to get J16 & J15 without involving Russians
Thank you

How would not co developing a fighterjet and just buying it off the shelf with unreliable engine(at that time) was a good move

Just because 10 years later China was able to ..(was able) perfect the engine doesn't mean it was a good deal

Imagine if China wants able to perfect the engine...paf would have its paints down then since obviously Russian would never approved that advance engine anyway
Hi,
But what PAF got is way ahead from that time
So if we look into that perspective China has turn J10a into PAF centric choice around 2017/18
With all the latest gadgets beside if we look around at that time Chinese might not been able to secure J10 engines for PAF, as Russians were still in warm water with Indians at that time
& China itself need lots of Russian engines for their own assets churning out of factories at a fast pace as compare to Jf17 another thing to keep in mind is USA was still willing to supply BLk52 with of cource money and blk52 was much better then J10a at that time
Thank you

where`s the guarantee that swedes wont block any future supplies? especially that they are deep within the american camp?
Hi,
If you have dollars 💵 , even USA will not deny you, Europeans airforce,Navy & army still getting European gadgets from one of the NATO country & that is Italy
You can check gadgets on Turkish Babur class provided to PN
Thank you

Hi,
But how can you sell these to Iran without Chinese in loop, this is somewhat people here on this forum have wish to get J16 & J15 without involving Russians
Thank you

Can these ZDK link with Iran Air Force current system? (I am asking not telling). What are the cost of maintaining and upgrading them?

There are only 4 ZDK-03s in the world,and you can image that how hard and how high the cost is to maintain then for AVIC.
Hi,

Thanks for the clarification---. Sometimes there is a different truth that is out there and hardly anyone knows about it---.

但是你怎么能在没有中国人的情况下把这些卖给伊朗,这有点像这个论坛上的人希望在不涉及俄罗斯人的情况下获得 J16 和 J15
China will not sell its own Flanker and its improved models, this is a gentleman's agreement with Russia, unless Russia agrees

China will not sell its own Flanker and its improved models, this is a gentleman's agreement with Russia, unless Russia agrees
Hi,
Same will be the case for ZDK 3 too, Pakistan will
Not be selling these to anyone without Chinese consent, infact Chinese might not want to offend USA while selling these to Iran, Russian are the best bet for Iran to get something like this
Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest

Back