Rafale M Deal: India and France to Fast-Track Negotiations After Elections

For the record a 18/20 of these beasts would wreck havoc on any adversary
They are formidable threat
Unlike China India does not covet other nations land. India does not need to go on offensive just good defense is enough.

In fact there is no data available, but to make a claim out of imagination only to prove a claim and calculate some stuff is stupid
No data available but you can deduce based on JF17 data. Also when China does not announce shouting through rooftop we all know why , could be Made in China.

Carriers are a power projection tool and useful no doubt. Many more countries are making efforts on aip subs, much more cost effective and if your aim is sea denial (which is the aim for Pakistan), they are the perfect weapon. The resources needed to hunt just a single sub are massive
Alright, this applies to IN subs too. They will do the same things to PN that you expect your subs to do to IN. Difference is IN has more ships and assets to field than PN. Losses may be similar, but more assets on our side mean our naval operations will continue to out maneuver yours.

Or maybe a naval expert can correct me if I am wrong.

Alright, this applies to IN subs too. They will do the same things to PN that you expect your subs to do to IN. Difference is IN has more ships and assets to field than PN. Losses may be similar, but more assets on our side mean our naval operations will continue to out maneuver yours.

Pakistan's naval capabilities are insufficient to match our formidable deployment. Our navy is currently operating at peak readiness throughout the northern Arabian Sea, Red Sea, Gulf of Aden, and the broader IOR. Despite their limited financial reserves, Pakistan continues to entertain illusions of confronting our operations in open ocean scenarios

Correct.... Nothing wrong in your post....

AGAR RAFALE HOTA!!!
Actually Modi was not missing Rafale... Those were the days when India was on the verge of elections and Pappu and his congress were having a field day against Modi to show how there was the corruption in the Rafale deal..... Modi is smart he got an opportunity to justify his purchase.... Do not be under any delusions....

That's another ridiculous comment

Largest missiles fleet in the world
What Pakistan ,.. what missle fleet

Your sub fleet is four agostas one generation older than scorpene

Are you serious poster 😂 😨 😂 😨

Why do you make these hilarious comments

Largest submarines fleet my arse lol 😂 😨 😂 😨 😂 😆 😂

8 Hangor subs on delivery. Way before a single rafales gets delivered. Yes, A90B are older then Scorpene. They have AIP Scorpene does not. Does not make them any less lethal against IN Ships, but sure, go on posting laughing emojis rather then making valid points.

Sea denial.means your enemy disrupts and blockades your trade in the Persian gulf and Malacca straights serious impact on your economy....

Sea denile is staying in shore to avoid exposing your assets

No, look it up, will make you look less ignorant when posting. War will have a serious impact on economy of both sides.

To prevent an adversary from projecting combat power from the maritime domain, a nation must apply sea denial along its coastline. The current terminology for strategies designed to deny an adversary access to any domain is A2/AD.

That was minor skirmish
Your now talking about attacking an Indian Vikrant carrier battle group with your subs and frigates and thunders armed with cruise missiles

Guess what they are up against
Not only the carrier battle groups missiles which combined in in hundreds numbers for Sam's but also over 100 brahmos cruise missiles

The carriers which on their own will field over 50 fighters both rafale and mig29ks will.have support of su30mki as well...
Pak may face over 100 planes even 150 if you include maritime planes survallisnce planes drones ai force combat planes
su30mki from mainland India
P8 Poseidon planes
Romeo helicopters
Sea guardian drones
Predator drones

It's not just one carrier it's the entire Indian military
Real time satellites will pick up your planes and ships immediately

The battle group which is moving constantly will take evasive moves to drag your assets away from mainland

You will.defo be outgunned

Please. in past PAF has been much weaker and no Indian carrier has ventured near Pak coast. Now with sub and anti-ship missiles in wont risk such an asset. It's loss would be too much of a psychological blow.

50 fighters on your carriers? You will not have that many to spare. Any IAF Fighter or IN fighter will be at the near end of its operating range, you will face plenty of PAF fighters.

Not the cake walk you think it is, and good chance you lose a carrier or two

PN unlikley to try and send a battle group to Mumbai. If IN sends one to Karachi it will be destroyed, possibley in it's entirety

Pakistan's naval capabilities are insufficient to match our formidable deployment. Our navy is currently operating at peak readiness throughout the northern Arabian Sea, Red Sea, Gulf of Aden, and the broader IOR. Despite their limited financial reserves, Pakistan continues to entertain illusions of confronting our operations in open ocean scenarios

PN does not need to match in ship for ship. It just needs equipment and strategy to defend the coast and make any IN incursion too costly

Actually Modi was not missing Rafale... Those were the days when India was on the verge of elections and Pappu and his congress were having a field day against Modi to show how there was the corruption in the Rafale deal..... Modi is smart he got an opportunity to justify his purchase.... Do not be under any delusions....
Come one.

Who sabotaged 126 Rafale deal during the Congress regime? It's your lovly BJP and Modi Ji.

Rafale: How 126-jet deal replaced with pact for 36 fighters

Modi’s decision to buy 36 Rafales shot the price of each jet up by 41%

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Latest Posts

Back