Russia-Ukraine War - News, Discussions & Updates

GMLRs and JDAMs hit targets with over 70% effect. Air launched SDBs over 90%. An the US military has much more advanced EW capabilities than Ukraine.

Yes, they can use inertial navigation. The problem is that GPS needs to give precise coordinates when inertial navigation is activated. If at the time GPS was jammed then inertial navigation will guide it to the wrong coordinates. Your are probably looking at 80% missing their targets.

‘The problem is with Western tanks none of them have been really truly tested in the theatre of war until now. And now we are seeing their startling vulnerabilities.

Abrams have proven themselves in past wars. Ukrainians Abrams are using 1960s eras Chobham armor. Don’t confuse Ukrainian Abrams with how the US Army would employ them.

the russians bomb everything that moves since the war began. It’s just new low they bomb a children hospital where sick kids with cancer are treated.

I wonder why russian tourists do sunbathing in a war zone? Do they think it’s not a war but special picknick operation? Crimea is still part of Ukraine.

Revenge follows revenge.
We can expect retaliatory strikes by Ukraine.
the russians will retaliate.
You very well knew they don't bomb anything that move which is not carrying a gun and is in front line

by the way what is the failure rate of tomahawk ?
and Crimea is not a war zone its people home they live there , wonder why Ukrainian send their children to hospital in war-zone . the special operation is still continue and not finished

I don’t justify Israeli army actions in Gaza. That’s unacceptable. Even wars have rules. But let not forget it was the Hamas that started the bloodshed, the Hamas deliberately initiated the terror on the Israelis. If the Hamas just had targeted the Israeli army then the respond would be less severe.
it started 75 years ago

Abrams have proven themselves in past wars. Ukrainians Abrams are using 1960s eras Chobham armor. Don’t confuse Ukrainian Abrams with how the US Army would employ them.
and somebody my provide Russia, top attack atgm like spike if that happen

Unable to match? The US military is not at war with Russia. We are in a peace time economy. We’ve barely sent any armor or artillery.

The Russian military is at full throttle. They’ve pulled 40% of their entire armor from storage. Large portions of what remain are in terrible condition. They’ve pulled 50% of their entire artillery stockpiles.

The US has sent Ukraine $55B in military aid since the start of the war. The US spends that every year just on its classified budget.

This is a war

A multi state alliance is taking on a single Russia. How much weapons or reserves Russia uses is it's own issue

For the moment Russia is deep into enemy territory and Ukraine hasn't really been able to fight back or retake any territory for a while now

That’s off topic bro. I don’t want to dive too much in Israeli-Arab war, conflict, massacre, genocide, terror and the rest. I think this will continue for another 100 years if not longer. The only way out is to end the terror by both sides and seek a 2 state solution.
It will not, Israel will not exist within 25 years.

Zionist will relocate to Germany, non-white like you will taste what is like for another 100 yeas.

Dead serious, bonus of the end of Western civilization cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Latest Posts

Back