SUV for girls, Geely Galaxy E5 EV SUV , Only $15,000, Many young Chinese girls first car

Beijingwalker

Elite Member
Reaction score
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

SUV for girls, Geely Galaxy E5 EV SUV , Only $15,000, Many young Chinese girls first car​

SUV for girls, Geely Galaxy E5 EV SUV , Only $15,000, Many young Chinese girls first carGeely tries to capture young female customers with budget SUV

SUV for girls, Geely Galaxy E5 EV SUV , Only $15,000, Many young Chinese girls first car
Geely tries to capture young female customers with budget SUV

Budget SUV for young girls

微信图片_20240817204418.png

Last edited:

SUV for girls, Geely Galaxy E5 EV SUV , Only $15,000, Many young Chinese girls first car​

SUV for girls, Geely Galaxy E5 EV SUV , Only $15,000, Many young Chinese girls first carGeely tries to capture young female customers with budget SUV

How many interior screens ???!? lol... why only 'girls' ? Looks nice. For £11.5k - i would take the risk as a run around in the UK if they turned up here ...

Last edited:
How many interior screens ???!? lol... why only 'girls' ? Looks nice. For £11.5k - i would take the risk as a run around in the UK if they turned up here ...
With high tariffs, the price could be tripled in UK and US.

Yeah I had the same feeling.... Such cars have limited scope for success in international markets....

I would prefer a good quality dashboard screen with 360 dvr, and for the rear seats - will prefer touch screens with bluetooth headphones - so the can seating back seats will hove fun.... But car size will little get big

Having too much screens on front dashboards is very risky - specially when driving by the girls when usually majority of girls are not considered a good driver
This car has 360 dvr, and it all depends on how much you would like to pay, this car is a budget SUV for new drivers to get a hang of driving.

Having too much screens on front dashboards is very risky - specially when driving by the girls when usually majority of girls are not considered a good driver

You really dont think before you type -do you? What a silly comment ..

Most Chinese girls drive better than you, they are so used to these cars.

I don't mind if you believe that girls are equally good drivers.. that's something debatable topic
If you live in India, where girls are often given limited opportunities to drive, I can understand your perspective. However, in many other countries, women are excellent drivers, with many of them successfully driving buses and trains as well. Driving isn't rocket science; the more you drive, the more experience you gain, regardless of whether you're a man or a woman - it doesn't really make a difference.

I must admit that my wife is a better driver than I am. I have acknowledged this fact for years, mainly because she used to drive about 25 miles (around 40 km) to work every day and then back home. This 50-mile daily journey made her a confident driver. While I usually drive on long trips, there have been many occasions when I have slept for an hour on the way back while she continued driving. She has driven 300-400 miles on trips to other cities on her own in girls trips and I trust her driving more than 90% of male drivers. We are both safe drivers but I am just saying that I trust her equally.

This is a bad assessment that women can’t be a good driver.

Why is this car only suggested for girls? It's ok for guys too ?

If you live in India, where girls are often given limited opportunities to drive, I can understand your perspective. However, in many other countries, women are excellent drivers, with many of them successfully driving buses and trains as well. Driving isn't rocket science; the more you drive, the more experience you gain, regardless of whether you're a man or a woman - it doesn't really make a difference.

I must admit that my wife is a better driver than I am. I have acknowledged this fact for years, mainly because she used to drive about 25 miles (around 40 km) to work every day and then back home. This 50-mile daily journey made her a confident driver. While I usually drive on long trips, there have been many occasions when I have slept for an hour on the way back while she continued driving. She has driven 300-400 miles on trips to other cities on her own in girls trips and I trust her driving more than 90% of male drivers. We are both safe drivers but I am just saying that I trust her equally.

This is a bad assessment that women can’t be a good driver.
I accept my fault and take back my words , thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest

Back