Taliban bans women’s voices, bare faces in public under new vice laws in Afghanistan

Taliban minister admits he sends his daughters to school in Qatar while banning girls from receiving education in Afghanistan!

ironically many Afghans think the Taliban are mostly Pakistani radicals who were educated and came from Pakistan. and in this thread we see many Pakistanis try to defend the Taliban... I never believed it until now.

Taliban minister admits he sends his daughters to school in Qatar while banning girls from receiving education in Afghanistan!

ironically many Afghans think the Taliban are mostly Pakistani radicals who were educated and came from Pakistan. and in this thread we see many Pakistanis try to defend the Taliban... I never believed it until now.
Modern Taliban are the biggest munafiq. There is a reason they are referred to as Khawaarij.

Modern Taliban are the biggest munafiq. There is a reason they are referred to as Khawaarij.
it's really shocking to me to see so many people here try to defend them...

how can you deny your own daughters education?! in reality the Taliban ministers send their daughters to receive education in Qatar while denying Afghan girls education within Afghanistan... which is really stupid. they want to stay in power and raise women as breeding machines with no education or autonomy. pathetic weak men.

There is a word for this no?

How about monafiq?

They didn't learn jack shit. This is their pathanwali culture. To save rest of Afghans from this only solution is to divide it.

1725106892868.png

Afghan Taliban are the legitimate rulers of Afghanistan. Nobody should have a problem with that.

Saudi Arabia should go to the Afghan Taliban and teach them the correct understanding of Islam. So the world can recognize the Afghan Taliban.

“Just as education for girls is banned, questioning it is also banned” —Taliban Minister of Education.

these savage barbarian men must be consigned to the dustbin of history
There is a lot of misinformation about the Afghan Taliban. They are the legitimate rulers of Afghanistan.

If they banned female education, that is stupid. Their nation will never rise.

Women must be educated. Saudi Arabia should teach the Afghan Taliban the true understanding of Islam.

their country their rules. Taliban obviously popular among afghans since they survived the US and NATO.

The islam we absolutely fear in the west...
This is not Islam but Afghan culture.. they are enforcing under the garb of Islam and as a result Islam get a bad name because of these uneducated fools…

Of course ban education for females but nothing to stop grooming young boys… where is their imposing sharia law on this…

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back