TF-X / KAAN / Hürjet Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircrafts News & Discussions

The Kaan is making so many manouvers on its first flight, doesn't the pilot takes it easy on the first flight?
The video is fake. It's made in ARMA, it literally says so in the description.

Also, it looks fake too.

We won't agree on the other points but which engine is this? XF9?

Please don't count an engine in development that was not put in serial production at least.

Japan has now given up independently developing its own next-gen fighter and the partnership with the UK/Italy will rely on an engine built on core Rolls Royce technology.
Japan gave up not because they didn't have the capability (they had a prototype built and ready), but because they didn't think the cost of developing the fighter alone was worth it.

Developing with UK/Italy will be quicker and more cost effective for Japan, nothing more.

Also, the Japan version of the fighter could potentially use Japanese engines.

Japan usually replaces a lot of foreign parts when they buy jets from the US.

Mitsubishi X-2 Shinshin

1710242449584.png

Last edited:
Bro, this is fake.

Not only does it look fake, but also because in the description it literally says that this was made in ARMA, a video game.
It is a video about the potential of KAAN fighter.. if you fallow the news KAAN just made its first flight..they have only one prototype.. and in the video you see 3 or more..

EMPOWER YOUR FUTURE WITH TURKISH AEROSPACE!

TAI is one of top Aviation companies in the World with 12 indigenous and 4 under license programs .... high quality manufacturing with state of the art facilities

-- KAAN 5th gen Fighter Jet
-- HURJET next gen Trainer and light attack Jet
-- HURKUS Trainer Aircraft
-- ANKA-S MALE UCAV
-- AKSUNGUR MALE UCAV
-- ANKA-3 flying wing stealth UCAV
-- SUPER SIMSEK jet powered Kamikaze Drone
-- T-625 Utility Helicopter
-- T-925 Utility Helicopter
-- T-129 light Attack Helicopter ..... (T-629 designed to be ITAR-free )
-- T-929 heavy Attack Helicopter
-- Satellites

under license production
-- F-16 Fighter Jet
-- Sikorksy T-70 Utility Helicopter
-- AS532 Cougar Utility Helicopter
-- CASA CN-235 Transport Aircraft

Still some People dont understand what about Turkish Aerospace Industry

It is a video about the potential of KAAN fighter.. if you fallow the news KAAN just made its first flight..they have only one prototype.. and in the video you see 3 or more..
The video title is misleading, as is your post.

The video title is misleading, as is your post.
What is the video title and my post misleading about?

The KAAN is real..the specs are out there.. anyone with the right tools can make a simulation.. or are you trolling!?

What is the video title and my post misleading about?

The KAAN is real..the specs are out there.. anyone with the right tools can make a simulation.. or are you trolling!?
There is no indication in your post that says its a simulation. Instead, the comment claims quite clearly that the KAAN shot down drones after first flight.

1000206191.jpg

I'm trying to be friendly, don't get defensive. You've been accused of posting misleading things in the past, including on the old PDF. Please be careful with what you post.

There is no indication in your post that says its a simulation. Instead, the comment claims quite clearly that the KAAN shot down drones after first flight.

View attachment 25803

I'm trying to be friendly, don't get defensive. You've been accused of posting misleading things in the past, including on the old PDF. Please be careful with what you post.
Misleading and accused (by trolls!) are big words for a simulation.. you are being a troll.. like on the old PDF..

Misleading is a big word for a simulation.. you are being a troll.. like on the old PDF..
Okay, I guess being friendly won't work with you.

Listen to me, you posted a bullshit misleading post. Stop pretending otherwise.

People have called you out on your posts multiple times.

Shut the hell up, and stop posting bullshit.

@Waz @RescueRanger

Last edited:
Okay, I guess being friendly won't work with you.

Listen to me, you posted a bullshit misleading post. Stop pretending otherwise.

People have called you out on your posts multiple times.

Shut the hell up, and stop posting bullshit.

@Waz
I guess you are posting BS with an imaginary grandeur..I know you from the old PDF.. never interacted with you much because of that attitude.. but this is a simulation just take it as it is and stop you BS about misleading..

I guess you are posting BS with an imaginary grandeur..I know you from the old PDF.. never interacted with you much because of that attitude.. but this is a simulation just take it as it is and stop you BS about misleading..
Okay, gonna stop pretending we even talked? Lol.

Mate, the post you made was blatantly misleading and members have called you out. You are a moderator and should know better not to post BS. You need to own up instead of going on a denialist rants.

Mate, the post you made was blatantly misleading and members have called you out. You are a moderator and should know better not to post BS. You need to own up instead of going on a denialist rants.
What denial..It is clearly a simulation..How can that be misleading to anyone?
Call me out or not I'm very careful of what I post..So I appreciate your opinion but your provocative advice you can keep it to yourself..

What denial..It is clearly a simulation..How can that be misleading to anyone?
Call me out or not I'm very careful of what I post..So I appreciate your opinion but your provocative advice you can keep it to yourself..

No, man. When so many people are saying the same thing, that should give you a reason to pause and rethink. I have nothing against you, just the other day, I was defending you against Deino, but we must maintain the standard of the forum. It’s all our responsibility.

No, man. When so many people are saying the same thing, that should give you a reason to pause and rethink. I have nothing against you, just the other day, I was defending you against Deino, but we must maintain the standard of the forum. It’s all our responsibility.
So many people.. these are two "nemesis" from the old PDF..HaHaHa!

You should concentrate on Gaza Bro..and leave them to me..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back