Weakening the military is weakening the nation, says COAS

I am not sure if a yo*thia can see the difference. Back in 1971, the majority party was denied their right to make the government. Rather military dictator, Yahya Khan, was playing games with both sides (Mujib and Bhutto). Indians (who had already done their homework including training of mukti-bahini) used this opportunity to attack East Pakistan (a couple of months before the war flame started on West Pakistan’s border) and broke Pakistan.

The situation now is just the opposite. While the military is unwilling to play any political role, PTI is continuously seeking negotiations with the military. On what basis? Under which articles of the constitution? To do or achieve what? The military has rightfully refused to entertain any such request.

That rotting old vulture wants the military play the same role as it did 2014-17. That is, removing an elected government and installing this filthy brainless idiot. How any person with some respect for law and constitution can support such a non-sense?

delusional and a bloody fool you are.. Same is the case here, majority have been denied to form the government, see form 45… 185 seats reduced to 80 seats.. this is what i call ostrich moment

PTI is not requesting any negotiations, get out of ISPR fed narrative

It's shocking that he says these words and doesn't realise how wrong that is. Why should the strength of our nation be linked to our military? If thats the case, they're too politically integrated into the nation.

It's shocking that he says these words and doesn't realise how wrong that is. Why should the strength of our nation be linked to our military? If thats the case, they're too politically integrated into the nation.

agreed ! strength of a nation lies with its people, who are given justice, and freedom…
Hafiz and establishment need to get out of their gutter mindset

How has a military done a lot?
The military is made up of Pakistanis - who then did work in that profession but as a whole the military has a fairly average performance as a military. It just so happens that by the design of the elite in cohesion with military elite of old the military is now the only institution working compared to the rest so the metric becomes “done a lot”
The military regimes of general Zia-ul-Haq and Musharraf were good times for Pakistan.

You pay tax to your kaffir government who sends it to Israel and then come online with your midwit low IQ takes on third world countries trying to sustain themselves.

Trust me bro, by Allah there are not any bigger donkeys than you and your kind. You are munafiq hypocrites.
I remember debating this same donkey on the last forum.
Same arguments.

Give me a fatwa stating it is haram to live and work in a non Muslim country. If you cannot continue munching on those carrots.

I remember debating this same donkey on the last forum.
Same arguments.

Give me a fatwa stating it is haram to live and work in a non Muslim country. If you cannot continue munching on those carrots.
Does your donkey brain really require a fatwa about giving your tax money to the military network of NATO & Israel? 😂😂😂

This is why you western hypocrite Islamists are pure clowns. Just Internet yapping donkeys.

You don't want to leave the comfort of your non-Muslim nation that you actively provide funds to, and these third world nations don't want to enter unnecessary wars that don't concern them. If you weren't a midwit you'd realise you are arguably worse.

I snorted my coffee after reading this

Let’s leave it
Other than the Afghanistan wars during the two eras,

I do believe in General Zia's time there was a push to acquire nuclear weapons.

In Musharraf's time, since he was a western backed dictator, there was considerable more development in Pakistan.

Does your donkey brain really require a fatwa about giving your tax money to the military network of NATO & Israel? 😂😂😂

This is why you western hypocrite Islamists are pure clowns. Just Internet yapping donkeys.

You don't want to leave the comfort of your non-Muslim nation that you actively provide funds to, and these third world nations don't want to enter unnecessary wars that don't concern them. If you weren't a midwit you'd realise you are arguably worse.

Yes
We take fatwas from scholars
Fatwa from donkey is not valid.

Thank you for your understanding.

Yes

British donkey Islamists like you take fatwas from the British King and government, anyone not approved by them is a terrorist entity.

Know your place you munafiq, you are only approved to boycott 😂

Yes

Support bastards that turn the home into hell and life unlivable for people, then when people capable of moving out of the hell do that, tell them they are hypocrites.

Support bastards that turn the home into hell and life unlivable for people, then when people capable of moving out of the hell do that, tell them they are hypocrites.
> Be a western Islamist

> Give taxes to your NATO governments

> Come online and larp as an Islamist crying about third world countries trying to survive who choose not to get involved in wars that don't concern them

Living breathing hypocrites

> Be a western Islamist

> Give taxes to your NATO governments

> Come online and larp as an Islamist crying about third world countries trying to survive who don't t get involved in wars that don't concern them

Living breathing hypocrites
nothing compares to the proud sundharst trained toadies claiming to be islami supah salar with their toadies portraying them as ameer ul momineen.

Aren’t we all hypocrites.

Reactions: HRK
Weaker military means no more side business, no more millions in pocket of high ranking officers. No more interference in public and political affairs.
Accountability of institutions & its personal.
It will make the military weak but it will Pakistan & Pakistan constitution stronger which will make other institutions stronger which will make military automatically more stronger and give a united front for whole nation to deal all kind of challenges.
Sadly at this stage Military is just keeping 200 Millions citizens of Pakistan as hostages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back