Azerbaijan Air Force Becomes Fourth Operator of JF-17 Fighter Aircraft, President Aliyev Confirms

Brother thing is unlike Tejas our JF-17 BLOCK III is under mass production and we are already increasing our rate of production. So they would get replaced soon.
Let's not drag Tejas in this.
AFIK After 30 nos there is no pending order of Block 3 from PAF.

And you think that we would not make more now that we have an order from Azerbaijan? Pakistan can at least churn out 18 units in a year.

And you think that we would not make more now that we have an order from Azerbaijan? Pakistan can at least churn out 18 units in a year.
More than 18

When was the last Block 3 delivered to PAF ?

No doubt before the day is over , some Indians are bound to suffer seizure .
The intial PAF order is for 50 Block 3 aircraft.

When was the last Block 3 delivered to PAF ?

Publicly the latest serial number was a 23-32x something. With this Azerbaijan order being confirmed now, we'll probably see units being made in next year.

If there are still skeptics of this deal even after the Azeri Presidential Office Press release, then nothing can satisfy them.

Congratulations to our defence industry for bagging another fighter aircraft deal.
It's okay. Once a JF-17 appears in Azeri markings, then it'll be done.

Elhamdulillah. The BAF will join this club Insha'Allah....

I judge the character of persons or institutions by how they're functioning while going through tribulations. Pakistan is in a dead crisis, yet the PAF is forging ahead by firing all of her chambers....

The Pak aviation industry is enlightening other Muslim airforces no matter how painful it's for Bharat....

This deal I must say is very unique in its nature, when it comes to Muslims countries working together. Have you noticed ASELPOD integration? Clear indication of Turkish input and its products integrated into Azeri JFs. I think I have seen Nigerian JFs integrated with ASELPOD as well.

An agreement could be reached, 3 JF-17 station at AZ, 3 PAF pilots hired, not allowed to fly over the border in any engagement.

The weapon system these JFs will carry, there will be no need to fly over or near the border, They can neutralise any threat from comfortable standoff ranges within Azeri airspace. PAF JFs bombed both India and Iran with ease.

Exactly my point even more since these countries - and we see it here from almost all, who alone rate a question or a critical consideration almost an insult - are so much proud, I question again: Why showing a JF-17C in PAF colours with PAF markings when you unveil it as the AF's latest toy? that alone smells fishy!
We’re all looking at lost in translation.

What word is being translated as “integrated”?

Could that mean the groundwork for them exists, training in progress and delivery pending?

Could that just mean “Contract imminent”?

I don’t think an official contract should preclude announcements like this but at the same time if it is coming from the president’s office then there is definitely cake in the oven - whether the oven has been on and baking, already baked or waiting for signatures to turn the oven on is still a little vague; but we should all be able to agree they definitely want the cake.

If there are still skeptics of this deal even after the Azeri Presidential Office Press release, then nothing can satisfy them.

The Azeri's will fly these jets for 20 years and the Indians will still be in denial. lol
Inshallah Iraq will be the 5th Country to fly the JF17 thunder.

Congratulations to our defence industry for bagging another fighter aircraft deal.

Well, if a PAF roundel and PAF markings on an allegedly Azeri aircraft DO NOT at least raise some eyebrows, then ...

Again, it is not that anyone questions this deal, this purchase, but only THIS particular aircraft is (IMO) unlikely already an Azeri AF aircraft. I still think it more a PR stunt and the true Azeri "Thunders" will be delivered later.

Exactly my point even more since these countries - and we see it here from almost all, who alone rate a question or a critical consideration almost an insult - are so much proud, I question again: Why showing a JF-17C in PAF colours with PAF markings when you unveil it as the AF's latest toy? that alone smells fishy!

You choosing the wrong hill to die on when more pictures start coming out. Maybe its you who is too proud to admit that the rumors circulating of the acquisition were true. Just like how the KAAN was supposed to be a fake project for tricking people domestically. lol

The Azeri's will fly these jets for 20 years and the Indians will still be in denial. lol
Inshallah Iraq will be the 5th Country to fly the JF17 thunder.
Not all of them - just a few repeat offenders who will let hell freeze over before they accept anything positive about Pakistan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back