Discussion: India Pakistan Clash in the Next Few Months?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to give the impression that I am a superior human being
Yup. Wouldn't work either Joe.

Best we oldies all self moderate. Or not. And get banned.

And come back, if interested. Or not.

And round and round the mulberry tree we go.

Cheers, Doc

Tried for decades and failed.

I would disagree.
The greatest misfortune of Kashmiris is their misplaced belief in the Pakistani state which abandoned them long, long ago.
The ragtag support for individuals is just for domestic consumption.
The self-serving corrupt civilians and military are far more concerned with personal gain and never had any real intention of supporting the Kashmiri freedom struggle.

When India abrogated article 370, even Imran Khan responded by... making a speech to the Pakistani Parliament.
I am sure the Indians were scared stiff.

In any case, a competent adversary would have kept the insurgency pot boiling all over India.
Do rest assured that, if the US (champion of such tactics) ever decides to do so, you will know.
There are ways.

My personal view for the Mods is that keep your biases aside and actually trace backward into the discussion and see who starts the fire.

Two wrongs do not a right make.

But two wrongs are not equal in culpability and effect either.

That said, banning is stupid. You lose talent. Simple. Everyone has something to contribute, if channelled properly. And as the old forum and most of us much-banned members have proven, banning does not stop a guy from coming back. And this time he will come back with 4 IDs as redundancies instead of one. And behave accordingly.

And you will forever by playing whack a mole.

Delete posts and have a word if you must. If the member persists, give him a time out from that thread for a reasonable length of time. Not permanently.

Just because he's said something wrong on one thread, on one topic, which might be a trigger for him, or might be in retaliation to someone else, does not mean he's all black and needs to be blocked from participating on other threads elsewhere. It will eventually be a large forum. Enough space for everyone and all interests.

Either way, we are a dying breed. Guys who still are on forums.

Don't thin the herd out further because someone gave you the online permission and means to do it with the click of a button.

Cheers, Doc

Hello

I have deleted 15 posts from this thread so far. Please expect more deletions. I am not giving warning to anyone yet but let me clarify something loud and clear

We are here to change. We will bring PDF back to its previous glory of 2010. It means

1) No religious discussion allowed
2) Do not compare religions in any thread or it will be deleted
3) No racist comments are allowed

4) Expect a lot of posts getting deleted for being low quality.

We will delete any post that is off topic or of low quality. Simple as that

So i should rather take it from COAS Bajwa's perspective then? By the way it was'nt PTI whatsapp aunty's group that said how Bajwa felt after Balakot retaliatory strike but their very own favorite and the current contender of PM, his senior party member who also happened to be previous speaker of the national assembly said on the floor. So take it with them not me
Get your mind out of the gutter of PTI-PMLN-Bajwa politics. None of these people were even relevant to the decisions made in this incident.

Now, tell me, what you think should have been done differently? I say let the Bhartis live in their delusions that their brahmos is the best mijjile in the world.

You are close.
Deletion of posts, more than banning.
Listen bro

Pakistan has major issues no doubt - some embarrassing and humiliating. Sitting in the UK I don’t have a majic wand to waive over and hope for a better outcome for nearly 200 million.
India ain’t no Norway or Japan and has its own problems that im sure you want eradicating.
We both can’t be responsible for the masses.
What we can be responsible is for our own actions. I’ve known and admired you for a long time. You witty and an asset to any forum but please let’s not be naughty or push the barriers. You are too articulate not to know what I mean. I have no intention of banning or marking anyone yaar but just flag yourself up - if you feel someone has crossed that line - just report.
Peace

Hello

I have deleted 15 posts from this thread so far. Please expect more deletions. I am not giving warning to anyone yet but let me clarify something loud and clear

We are here to change. We will bring PDF back to its previous glory of 2010. It means

1) No religious discussion allowed
2) Do not compare religions in any thread or it will be deleted
3) No racist comments are allowed

4) Expect a lot of posts getting deleted for being low quality.

We will delete any post that is off topic or of low quality. Simple as that

Deleted comment.

Last edited:
So i should rather take it from COAS Bajwa's perspective then? By the way it was'nt PTI whatsapp aunty's group that said how Bajwa felt after Balakot retaliatory strike but their very own favorite and the current contender of PM, his senior party member who also happened to be previous speaker of the national assembly said on the floor. So take it with them not me.

Look, I am also pro Imran Khan, and I also criticize the military but that criticism stops at the border. When dealing with a foreign enemy, there is no daylight between us and the military.

Listen bro

Pakistan has major issues no doubt - some embarrassing and humiliating. Sitting in the UK I don’t have a majic wand to waive over and hope for a better outcome for nearly 200 million.
India ain’t no Norway or Japan and has its own problems that im sure you want eradicating.
We both can’t be responsible for the masses.
What we can be responsible is for our own actions. I’ve known and admired you for a long time. You witty and an asset to any forum but please let’s not be naughty or push the barriers. You are too articulate not to know what I mean. I have no intention of banning or marking anyone yaar but just flag yourself up - if you feel someone has crossed that line - just report.
Peace
though i am not a peace loving person but there is only one way for so called peace and thats prosperity in pakistan and for that there needs to be a grounds up change in socio political and beurocratic setup of pakistan

starting from

1. entire education system needs to be changed and regionl languages should be given there due respect

2. politics and beurocracy and jeudiciarry should be merit based and accountable to public

3.land reforms and laws protecting rights of women and children with equality before law for all with no baise to religion or race /language

4. trade should be done without prejudice and state protection should be given to tax collectors and tax payers

andplease please come out of this turkish-arabik or persian obssession and try having pride in your sub continental roots and local cultar and languages and history and respect your original heros like Poru, Bappa rawal or Dhulla Bhatti or Maraja Ranjeet singh or Bhagat singh and Lala Lajpat Rai .... otherwise those who keep insulting there own never find respect from outsiders

I personally believe that India Pakistan relations will go for a spin in next few months as Indian General elections are coming up. Next few months are crucial and if some incident happens in India, they will again do something stupid, which would in return force us to retaliate. So, I am of the opinion we are heading for another balakot type situation in next few months. I give time until the date of India's General elections. If nothing happens until then, then the status co will continue.
Quite possible, better prepared than late.

My personal view for the Mods is that keep your biases aside and actually trace backward into the discussion and see who starts the fire.

Two wrongs do not a right make.

But two wrongs are not equal in culpability and effect either.

That said, banning is stupid. You lose talent. Simple. Everyone has something to contribute, if channelled properly. And as the old forum and most of us much-banned members have proven, banning does not stop a guy from coming back. And this time he will come back with 4 IDs as redundancies instead of one. And behave accordingly.

And you will forever by playing whack a mole.

Delete posts and have a word if you must. If the member persists, give him a time out from that thread for a reasonable length of time. Not permanently.

Just because he's said something wrong on one thread, on one topic, which might be a trigger for him, or might be in retaliation to someone else, does not mean he's all black and needs to be blocked from participating on other threads elsewhere. It will eventually be a large forum. Enough space for everyone and all interests.

Either way, we are a dying breed. Guys who still are on forums.

Don't thin the herd out further because someone gave you the online permission and means to do it with the click of a button.

Cheers, Doc
Don't know that we have a different outlook in any respect on these broad principles, Doc.
We might disagree on the readings of individual posts, that's different.
I have other responsibilities, clear and well-defined, and will attend to them as well.

I would disagree.
The greatest misfortune of Kashmiris is their misplaced belief in the Pakistani state which abandoned them long, long ago.
The ragtag support for individuals is just for domestic consumption.
The self-serving corrupt civilians and military are far more concerned with personal gain and never had any real intention of supporting the Kashmiri freedom struggle.

When India abrogated article 370, even Imran Khan responded by... making a speech to the Pakistani Parliament.
I am sure the Indians were scared stiff.

In any case, a competent adversary would have kept the insurgency pot boiling all over India.
Do rest assured that, if the US (champion of such tactics) ever decides to do so, you will know.
There are ways.
Pakistani guerilla fighters are the best in the world and would cripple the Indian military in Kashmir if unleashed.

However, on Uncle Sam's orders, that has not happened because India is being turned into China's Ukraine. Pakistani establishment isn't really in a position to negotiate and nor do they care as long as they can move to the US afterwards.

I am already seeing it for years and shouting that you need to put your drones to use. But nobody listens.
If anything the next conflict you should keep an eye on is the one that is on the WESTERN border. Please for one moment remove the blinkers and see what is beyond your nose.

If anything the next conflict you should keep an eye on is the one that is on the WESTERN border. Please for one moment remove the blinkers and see what is beyond your nose.
Best way to deal with Talibs is to support anti-Talib militia. Conventional war does not work against TTP/TTA as Pakistan learned in early WoT when TTP would retreat to Afghanistan, regroup, and recapture Pakistani districts, after which it would switch to guerilla warfare tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back