• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Egyptian Armed Forces

Ghostkiller

Dec 17, 2023
That's interesting. So out of the 21 produced, 2 were loaned to Egypt one of which is being developed further by Dassault and the other 19 went to L'Armee de L'Air?

If that's it, that development part is strange to say the least. I figured if the EAF only borrowed them, that probably meant they were doing that only to have them, use & train with them until the Talios was ready and then they'd purchase that newer pod.

It does make some sense since we've only seen 1 pod ever mounted on any of the Rafales at any one time, these two below and the one in the hangar pic above.
Rear jet
View attachment 44215
Far left jet with the red cover.
View attachment 44216
No not like that. 1 one loaned for our Air Force and other for Dassault itself. We got only one and not 2

Sami_1

Dec 21, 2023
@Sami_1 Can you explain more?
161654645645.jpg

Egypt has purchased a number of various Russian rifles, both for use by special forces and some military units, and also for experimentation. There is cooperation with the Kalashnikov company, as was mentioned in the media.
Factory 300 is an alternative to the production lines of Military Factory 54, which had a production capacity of 50,000 AKM MISR rifles.
The Czechs and Russians tried to market their rifles, and the Egyptians displayed their combat rifles in the form of armament. After experiments with various rifles and the level of local modernization, the new Egyptian rifles were chosen instead of the Russian and Czech Lapendaq series as the main combat rifle for the older rifles.
MISR Egypt has purchased more than 20 models of combat rifles from various sources over the past 50 years, so the option is a 7.62*39 caliber rifle.
It was decided with the Egyptian rifle
The Egyptian military considered Egyptian rifles to be of higher quality and more reliable than Russian ones
1664979872.jpg

The head of the 27 Military Factory said: We produce 5 million 9mm rounds and 12 million 39mm rounds. The production capacity of the factory is annually, and simply accumulating production over 50 means having approximately 500 million rounds.
https://nabd.com/s/106328729-3aa1fa...نتجنا-أول-طلقة-ذخيرة-بأيدي-مصرية-في-23-أكتوبر

1717100286976.png

The Germans themselves introduced a new rifle, the HK-132, and are also working on developing the rifle for the caliber 7.62*39.
MG-5 to operate with Eastern calibers, given that countries possess huge numbers of Russian ammunition caliber 7.62*54.
1717100332740.png

Ghostkiller

Dec 17, 2023
View attachment 44299
Egypt has purchased a number of various Russian rifles, both for use by special forces and some military units, and also for experimentation. There is cooperation with the Kalashnikov company, as was mentioned in the media.
Factory 300 is an alternative to the production lines of Military Factory 54, which had a production capacity of 50,000 AKM MISR rifles.
The Czechs and Russians tried to market their rifles, and the Egyptians displayed their combat rifles in the form of armament. After experiments with various rifles and the level of local modernization, the new Egyptian rifles were chosen instead of the Russian and Czech Lapendaq series as the main combat rifle for the older rifles.
MISR Egypt has purchased more than 20 models of combat rifles from various sources over the past 50 years, so the option is a 7.62*39 caliber rifle.
It was decided with the Egyptian rifle
The Egyptian military considered Egyptian rifles to be of higher quality and more reliable than Russian ones
View attachment 44300
The head of the 27 Military Factory said: We produce 5 million 9mm rounds and 12 million 39mm rounds. The production capacity of the factory is annually, and simply accumulating production over 50 means having approximately 500 million rounds.
https://nabd.com/s/106328729-3aa1fa/رئيس-مصنع-27-الحربي-أنتجنا-أول-طلقة-ذخيرة-بأيدي-مصرية-في-23-أكتوبر

View attachment 44301
The Germans themselves introduced a new rifle, the HK-132, and are also working on developing the rifle for the caliber 7.62*39.
MG-5 to operate with Eastern calibers, given that countries possess huge numbers of Russian ammunition caliber 7.62*54.
View attachment 44302
My problem with the MISR rifle is the design. It is the Cold War era design and not a new one. It is just an AK-47 but in polymer/plastic.

Sami_1

Dec 21, 2023
My problem with the MISR rifle is the design. It is the Cold War era design and not a new one. It is just an AK-47 but in polymer/plastic.
third-prototype.jpg

It is a complete redesign, especially the internal components and additions to them, and even the materials from which they are manufactured. Simply put, Egypt always has commercial copies with a barrel life that does not exceed 1,500 rounds, and a copy for the army of very high quality and equipped with all the equipment for it.

Egypt manufactured several models, of which only two were announced

Ghostkiller

Dec 17, 2023
View attachment 44316

It is a complete redesign, especially the internal components and additions to them, and even the materials from which they are manufactured. Simply put, Egypt always has commercial copies with a barrel life that does not exceed 1,500 rounds, and a copy for the army of very high quality and equipped with all the equipment for it.

Egypt manufactured several models, of which only two were announced
Mashi bas it will not be the standard rifle for an infantry soldier. This one will be for the SOF, SF etc... not the infantry soldier

Sami_1

Dec 21, 2023
Mashi bas it will not be the standard rifle for an infantry soldier. This one will be for the SOF, SF etc... not the infantry soldier

1717154073855.png

Each specialized weapon has its own rifles and many sectors of the special forces choose the weapon according to the mission, so you find great diversity and the purchasing process is continuing on a large scale. A small arms development center was established to develop light weapons in service locally to quickly approve and implement them.

Ghostkiller

Dec 17, 2023
View attachment 44421
Each specialized weapon has its own rifles and many sectors of the special forces choose the weapon according to the mission, so you find great diversity and the purchasing process is continuing on a large scale. A small arms development center was established to develop light weapons in service locally to quickly approve and implement them.
Here I am not talking about the SOF etc... Some units are well equiped. But I saw some Sa'ka forces units with old Misr without any sights etc...
My problem is that the simple infantry soldier still has the old Misr without any modifications. Inshallah we will solve this problem

I heard the rumors about the production locally of CAR 816

GoMig-21

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
From Dassault:

“Our Rafale fighter has found its moment in the marketplace[...] we now have ten years of work ahead of us to manufacture the aircraft on order.”

1717217546487.png

“We are also involved in the Future Combat Air System program, of which one of the pillars is the New Generation Fighter.”

1717217848993.png

GoMig-21

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
From Dassault:

“We are also involved in the Future Combat Air System program, of which one of the pillars is the New Generation Fighter.”

1717241087962.png

Aaaaand speaking of the New Generation Fighter from Dassault, the New Generation Rafale Concept!

1717239448671.png

1717239351780.png

Weapons bays capacity:
In Air - Air
MICA IR NG x 2
MICA RF NG x 2
Meteor X 4

1717239509954.png

1717239708425.png

1717239763009.png

1717240007567.png

1717240560596.png

1717240677766.png

This is the fella who designed these Rafale New Generation Concepts which match the design in my previous post. He also apparently works for Dassault and with their Rafale prototype when it first came out.

Encho Enchev's profile

Next-Gen Rafale concept​

Encho Enchev

1717240837158.png

Source:

What do you guys think? Dope or Nope?

Ghostkiller

Dec 17, 2023
Aaaaand speaking of the New Generation Fighter from Dassault, the New Generation Rafale Concept!

View attachment 44688
View attachment 44687

Weapons bays capacity:
In Air - Air
MICA IR NG x 2
MICA RF NG x 2
Meteor X 4

View attachment 44689
View attachment 44690
View attachment 44691
View attachment 44692
View attachment 44695
View attachment 44696

This is the fella who designed these Rafale New Generation Concepts which match the design in my previous post. He also apparently works for Dassault and with their Rafale prototype when it first came out.

Encho Enchev's profile's profile

Next-Gen Rafale concept​

Encho Enchev

View attachment 44697
Source:

What do you guys think? Dope or Nope?
I really doubt that he worked for the Rafale project. I searched on his LinkedIn profile, he didn't mention Rafale. And he is bulgarian. Dassault Aviation takes only French engineers, designers etc... Because I know someone, who is Belgian of Moroccan/Syrian descent (a very veryyyy smart guy) graduated from a presitgious university in Toulouse (Aviation etc...) and HEC Paris, tried to apply an internship in Dassault. He got refused because of his nationality, they said you have the perfect profile but the problem is your nationality and also Dassault has a lot of State Secret

Ghostkiller

Dec 17, 2023
I believe the new future project, Future Combat Air System, will fail and again France will develop it independently. I really like the concept.

Ghostkiller

Dec 17, 2023
@GoMig-21 @The SC

What did I say hahahaha ? I am sure the EAF is negotiating with TAI for the Hurjet. There is a big chance that Hurjet may win it

GoMig-21

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
He got refused because of his nationality, they said you have the perfect profile but the problem is your nationality and also Dassault has a lot of State Secret

That makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread