Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

In reality , Merkava cope cannot remain safe at al if a rocket is target from an upward angle . Would be a slaughter house

A prolonged Middle East conflict benefits China just as a prolonged Russia-Ukraine conflict benefits China.
It is Russia which is missing a trick here: How many Russians have died due to the American weapons in Ukraine? Probably tens of thousands of Russian casualties along with major dent to Russia in other ways. And yet What has Russia done to squeeze America in the Israel-Palestine conflict since October? Precious little. Russia could pressure America to concede some concessions by squeezing Israel--you know, Uncle Sam would do anything to protect Israel.

I have heard of Russian presence in the Syria side of the Golan Heights but what has that done? Israel is free to flying into Syria and bomb whatever; surely even a depleted Russia can do something about that, can it not?

Russia has too much Zionist Jewish influence(lots of rich Russian Jewish oligarchs) and they fear taking on the entity in Syria as their airforce is frankly poor for a power as strong as them due to falling behind technologically over the last 30 years.

They have nothing to take on the entity's F-35s and they know the US has its back with unlimited money and weapons. At this moment Russia has its hands full on Ukraine.

China is just being too timid and just needs to be a little bolder to state its "pitch" as an alternative to the Zio-US world order. It leads to show leadership in one of the most important conflicts of our times rather than just follow what is in effect the western line of repeatedly calling for "two state" solution as that would somehow magically solve the problem.

PS - Russia is a very racist state that believes in white supremacy and so I cannot see it starting any major war that would put the entity at risk. Just need to hear some of the statements that Putin made after racist attacks on minorities in Russia.

Russia has too much Zionist Jewish influence(lots of rich Russian Jewish oligarchs) and they fear taking on the entity in Syria as their airforce is frankly poor for a power as strong as them due to falling behind technologically over the last 30 years.

They have nothing to take on the entity's F-35s and they know the US has its back with unlimited money and weapons. At this moment Russia has its hands full on Ukraine.

China is just being too timid and just needs to be a little bolder to state its "pitch" as an alternative to the Zio-US world order. It leads to show leadership in one of the most important conflicts of our times rather than just follow what is in effect the western line of repeatedly calling for "two state" solution as that would somehow magically solve the problem.

PS - Russia is a very racist state that believes in white supremacy and so I cannot see it starting any major war that would put the entity at risk. Just need to hear some of the statements that Putin made after racist attacks on minorities in Russia.

This!!!!!!!!!!!!.................a lot of Muslims don't realise that A LOT of prominent russias are jews/zionists. Also, a large proportion of israelis are of russian heritage. Most of the russian oligarchs and key politicians are jews too. No getting away from it. The russians will NEVER support Muslims over the israelis.

I would like China to be bold for once and say that they only recognise a single unified Palestine with equal rights for all.

Now that would be bold and at least in line with internationally accepted rules of justice and dignity.

They should do that as it would raise their status but far too timid and myopic to do something like this.
Forget Palestine, perhaps Chinese should step up and sort that little brat Taiwan out first...but the fact that the worst they can do to Taiwan is to "punish" them with mere military drills says it all...anyone who considers China to be any kind of power (never mind world power) needs their head examined. I have more respect fro the Russians - atleasg they stood up to the bullies.

China seems to have taken a leaf out of Erdoğan's book: issue strong worded statement periodically and job done.

I have heard about the Zionist influence over Russia-- money talks everywhere, apparently.

As for taking on F-35s, I don't think some decent surface to air missiles deployed in Syria would be too much to divert attention from Russia's effort in Ukraine. If there is a geopolitical 'will' in Russia to confront Israel then they can at least stop the turkey shoot where the Israelis just saunter into Syria and bomb whatever, whenever, whoever.

So I repeat: Russia should know that to get 'concessions' on Ukraine from the Americans the Russian best leverage is to squeeze Israel more than the UNSC/UN protestations.

Still waiting for my free Qur'an in the mail.

The Islamic society appears to not think I am serious. But that's ok.

Forty-two years ago I wrote an essay in highschool. An assignment like any other.

My English teacher pulled me aside one day and told me she entered my composition for some state contest and told me she's leaving America to live in Egypt.

This is back in the early 1980s. Rest of the semester, English teacher was telling us how great Allah is.

Back then, I knew almost nothing of Islam.

Refraining from using the phrase "Allah is great" or "Peace unto Muhammad", whatever.

Do not wish to offend.

But once I become a Muslim, or true believer, dissident, or whatever, watch out.

I already see a few here who have the "spirit". I hope they will offer me their kindness.

Don't forget that hundreds of thousands of Zionist settlers freely holiday in Turkey every year. It was over 600,000 settlers in 2022.

Very few Zionist settlers would dare to openly holiday in Egypt or Jordan as they know they are disliked by the locals.

That is why I say Turkey is the worst collaborator with this entity, both due to almost immediate relations established in 1949 and also the extensive people and government relations.
sure..and?
i dont get this useless bravado...

what matters to israel isnt what settlers drink and party but what matters is where do they get their trade through, their water, their food, who aid them in barricading Palestine in gaza..and that isnt turkey but jordan and eygpt..without them hamas would have been a much bigger threat to israel

infact economist joked about this..that Jordan military only works when protecting Israel..otherwise its useless military

Turkey needs all kinds of lethal equipment to stop the occupation of Palestine and to stop the Zionists, also ATGMs are deadly. One hit from an angle attack can destroy all armor and send the Zionist dog with its tail between its legs. Would be lovely footage for PR.
why?
turks were slaughtered in 1000s by Arabs even in holly city of mecca under same flag they have now in Palestine

the infamous rebellion flag

ask the arabs, they dont say its Muslim problem, they say its an arab problem...

Forget Palestine, perhaps Chinese should step up and sort that little brat Taiwan out first...but the fact that the worst they can do to Taiwan is to "punish" them with mere military drills says it all...anyone who considers China to be any kind of power (never mind world power) needs their head examined. I have more respect fro the Russians - atleasg they stood up to the bullies.

China seems to have taken a leaf out of Erdoğan's book: issue strong worded statement periodically and job done.
why?
china has gotten more aid and material from israel

why should china go to war or do anything about israel..

Still waiting for my free Qur'an in the mail.

The Islamic society appears to not think I am serious. But that's ok.

Forty-two years ago I wrote an essay in highschool. An assignment like any other.

My English teacher pulled me aside one day and told me she entered my composition for some state contest and told me she's leaving America to live in Egypt.

This is back in the early 1980s. Rest of the semester, English teacher was telling us how great Allah is.

Back then, I knew almost nothing of Islam.

Refraining from using the phrase "Allah is great" or "Peace unto Muhammad", whatever.

Do not wish to offend.

But once I become a Muslim, or true believer, dissident, or whatever, watch out.

I already see a few here who have the "spirit". I hope they will offer me their kindness.

You can talk to me if you have any question about Islam in whatever thread. I have read whole Quran verses more than once (with translation as I am not fluent in Arabic) and also I read some verses in Bible as well so I am also a bit understand about Christianity as well. I also understand Hinduism and Budhism as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back