Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Absolutely horror mindset from Dickens

And many indians still worship the same racist whites.

People dont understand how wicked white europeans were during the colonial period. A major section would have gladly killed every single non-european non-white person on earth if they could.

😄 To think that this Charles Dickens wrote famous children's stories. Incredible revelation.

The dirty Jews in America are spamming the social media likes it's beginning of the war again. Spamming with fake outrage over some 6 dead terrorists while they killed 186,000 in Gaza.

Of course, the fake outrage is aimed at trying to coerce the US into pressuring Egypt to accept the ethnic cleansing of the Gaza population. Which won't and will never be accepted. But you should still judge the dirty Jews by intentions. Which they show us time and time again.

And they're boosting each other's posts via bots. Which is violating code of conduct on these media platforms but they're above the law, always.

It has to be said. An incredibly nasty bunch these Zionists. I cannot imagine what kind of mothers have given birth to such a disease. Zionists are worse than any kind of disease and illness. These brutes are inhumane savages. Baby killers and child killers.

Last edited:
I am with Falcon on this one, that leverage is spent long time ago when enemy decided to level Gaza to the ground and commit genocide.
Without hostages they do not have casus bel and it would be harder for them to dig and harvest for support publicly.

Then if we average people sitting in comfort far from the battlefield advocate killing all the hostages then is the resistance in Gaza being stupid? They are the one facing a terrible situation and could have just shot the hostages instead of protecting and feeding them.
Do we not see the diversions and even divisions within the Israeli society over the hostages? Can we not foresee that without the little bit concerns for the hostages, Israelis would be totally killing without ANY considerations--and, yes, there are still some brakes due to the hostages. Israel is a tiny country where every Israeli Jewish life counts a lot. They even let go of hundreds of Palestinian prisoners in exchange for just one Gilad Shalit!
But better than asking me: Ask the resistance in Gaza itself! Who are we. They must have their rationale as they are the one fighting this conflict.

Then if we average people sitting in comfort far from the battlefield advocate killing all the hostages then is the resistance in Gaza being stupid? They are the one facing a terrible situation and could have just shot the hostages instead of protecting and feeding them.
Do we not see the diversions and even divisions within the Israeli society over the hostages? Can we not foresee that without the little bit concerns for the hostages, Israelis would be totally killing without ANY considerations--and, yes, there are still some brakes due to the hostages. Israel is a tiny country where every Israeli Jewish life counts a lot. They even let go of hundreds of Palestinian prisoners in exchange for just one Gilad Shalit!
But better than asking me: Ask the resistance in Gaza itself! Who are we. They must have their rationale as they are the one fighting this conflict.
In that sense you are right that they are part of political leverage game but as i am aware jews current leadership committed them self to the goal of "destroying" Hamas and that they would accept only their unconditional surrender, which, by my opinion, renders the value of the hostages to the zero but Hamas still has no angle to materialize that into value for them.

There is a barrier and a wall called Saudi Arabia separating the Yemeni army from the Zionist enemy.
Ok.
There is a barrier and a wall called Jordan separating the Popular Mobilization Forces from the Israeli enemy.
Why can't PMF in Iraq go to Syria then Israel or Syria then Lebanon to fight Israel?
The liberation of Palestine passes through the Al Saud family and the British ruling family in Jordan.
Why not the Syrian or Lebanese routes to fight Israel to liberate Palestine? I am asking to understand why they aren't good options, they at least provide direct access to Israel.

Ok.

Why can't PMF in Iraq go to Syria then Israel or Syria then Lebanon to fight Israel?

Why not the Syrian or Lebanese routes to fight Israel to liberate Palestine? I am asking to understand why they aren't good options, they at least provide direct access to Israel.
From purely military perspective and doctrine which resistance conducts those you mentioned are actually ony sane options available. Golan should have been drilled day and night last ten years to prepare tunnels and underground military bases, if that happened it could have been easily activated now or in future.
Jordan and Egypt importance is only for smuggling operations to support local resistance in occupied territories.

From purely military perspective and doctrine which resistance conducts those you mentioned are actually ony sane options available. Golan should have been drilled day and night last ten years to prepare tunnels and underground military bases, if that happened it could have been easily activated now or in future.
Jordan and Egypt importance is only for smuggling operations to support local resistance in occupied territories.

Golan is the responsibility of Syria to reclaim - no one else's in reality.

Golan is the responsibility of Syria to reclaim - no one else's in reality.
You know very well that things does not work like that and that Syria agency is non existent in any capable way without Iran or Russia heavily assistance.

They cannot do anything.
Gaza's fighting spirit (and resources) proves this is not true. GCC doesn't have the willpwer to do anything, not that they actually cant.
Being a traitor have deep reprecussions.
Always, and usually death, eventually.
You cannot disobey your imperial master and expect to stay in power.
Did these GCC countries notify their population when they sold their sovereignty to their imperial masters? if they didn,t thats criminal and traitorous and they should be removed by their peoples asap, via revolutions (because they are the most effective route for stubborn slave-minded leaders like GCC leaders).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back