Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Honestly, when I look at the figures it breaks my heart. I can somewhat relate to this, I was very active during the rescue operations in 2005 EQ and 2010 floods, I can deal with most things, but recovering remains of children has scarred me.

After the Earthquake there were many children who would not sleep in their rooms for fear it would fall on their heads. Now imagine what these poor souls of Gaza must feel?

At least with natural hazards like floods and earthquakes you can argue that it was nature, but these little angels who have had their dreams and lives cut short, no child deserves such a fate. Not a ONE!

And sometimes I want to say something with a little more colorful language here but have to bite my tongue and restrain myself.
It's the children and civilians who have lost limbs and have no painkillers, antibiotics etc that I really really feel for. What is Pakistan doing is the main question, forget about everyone else. The people of Pakistan demand Pakistan army take action.

The issue being Hamas has built a vast underground infrastructure under Gaza and has intentionally embedded itself in the civilian population. Israel is left with no choice.

There is an icj hearing about this.
A rules based international order has rules around this.

I suppose you need to impose starvation and famine on people too, no choice you say?

You promote crimes against humanity.

Its the children and civilians who have lost limbs and have no painkillers, antibiotics etc that I really really feel for. What is Pakistan doing is the main question, forget about everyone else. The people of Pakistan demand Pakistan army take action.
I want to say many things on this subject but for reasons I cannot disclose my tongue must remain tied for now.

That flaf aside, IDF soldiers are still using M69 style flak jackets? Those things stopped being used in Pakistan in 2001 :LOL:
I hear, among the weapons shipments made by America to IDF after October 7, there were thousands of 'porcelain vests'. Whatever they are!
It is not simply 2 sides fighting when one people are fighting an existential crises.
Bolded part. That's the bottom line which the fake neutral, the fake Rodney Kings 'why can't we all get along' don't understand. There is no moral equivalency here--if the Palestinians don't resist via violence, they are eternally doomed to either live as refugees or be Israeli boot-lickers.
what matters is that Palestinians have a legal international right to fight ISrael as an occupier,

Agreed.
And if one studies the history of for how long and how violently the hugely outnumbered, outgunned the Native Americans fought the European colonizers, then one may start to understand what the Palestinians are doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back