Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

If Muslims leaders are not going to stand and take action against this worst massacres and humiliation of fellow Muslims in Palestine of our times fearing for their lives and destruction of their countries.

Then mark my words that a very terrible destruction is upon us from Allah SWT.

Yeah, I don't understand how Indians can be more Zionists than Israeli occupiers. It is very embarrassing since Israeli occupiers do not even like Indians or acknowledge them lol. Their hatred for Pakistanis and Islam has them carried away considering they have also been colonized and persecuted.

Extremist Indians love Israel because they hate Islam. But it doesn’t go the other way, even if Israel knows many Indians are doing it out of a hatred for Islam.

As a state and a people though, the Indians will be, willingly, used against Muslims, by Israel, if the Indians keep insisting.

Yeah, I don't understand how Indians can be more Zionists than Israeli occupiers. It is very embarrassing since Israeli occupiers do not even like Indians or acknowledge them lol. Their hatred for Pakistanis and Islam has them carried away considering they have also been colonized and persecuted.
Where did India come into the picture, in that post?

Where did India come into the picture, in that post?
Because in the clip I posted an American observer noted that under so many pro-Israel videos, there are always tons of Indians simping for Israel.

Let me put it this way (if your a GoT’s fan):

Last edited:
Because in the clip I posted an American observer noted that under so many pro-Israel videos, there are always tons of Indians simping for Israel.

Compare that online activity to all the pro-Palestine rallies held in India everyday. You will realize that this narrative here about Indians all being pro-Israel because they hate Muslims is pure one sided propaganda.

IUML-Rally-1-1698561234.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

05left-rally.jpg

@Unknowntruth

Compare that online activity to all the pro-Palestine rallies held in India everyday. You will realize that this narrative here about Indians all being pro-Israel because they hate Muslims is pure one sided propaganda.

maxresdefault.jpg

05left-rally.jpg

@Unknowntruth
That’s why I explicitly narrowed my statement to clarify I was referring to extremist Indians.

Indians like many other peoples know what it is to be treated like a mass of people, their lives not being valued as much as others.

So many of us acknowledge that many Indians (I dare say most Indians) think of the common humanity with the Palestinians. It’s the extremism that overriding the humanity of far too many keyboard warrior Indians.

If this stated online it would be one thing, but I have noticed this mindset creeping into a growing number (not the majority but a noticeable number) of the new arrivals amongst the Indian diaspora in the US.

But this is getting off the topic of this thread.

Last edited:
That’s why I explicitly narrowed my statement to clarify I was referring to extremist Indians.

Indians like many other peoples know what it is to be treated like a mass of people, their lives not being valued as much as others.

So many of us acknowledge that many Indians (I dare say most Indians) think of the common humanity with the Palestinians. It’s the extremism that overriding the humanity of far too many keyboard warrior Indians.
I agree.

maxresdefault.jpg

05left-rally.jpg

@Unknowntruth
I never said all Indians. Many Indians support Palestine. A fellow non-Muslim Indian even donated a fairly large sum of money to Palestine. There is though a fairly large number of Indians who hate Muslims and Pakistanis so much they support genocidal Israel. It is hard to ignore because I see them post their support all over twitter, YouTube, tik tok, etc it’s comical. I am just poking fun of that, sorry if you took it the wrong way. I am not saying all Indians.

UN’s Guterres Condemns Israel for ‘Heartbreaking’ Killings in Gaza​

1705900910060.jpeg

21 January 2024

United Nations Secretary-General António Guterres on Sunday denounced Israel for the "heartbreaking" deaths of Palestinian civilians in Gaza and called it unacceptable to resist statehood for the Palestinian people.

"Israel's military operations have spread mass destruction and killed civilians on a scale unprecedented during my time as secretary-general," Guterres said at the opening of a summit of the G77+China in the Ugandan capital Kampala.

"This is heartbreaking and utterly unacceptable. The Middle East is a tinder-box, we must do all we can to prevent conflict from igniting across the region."

Israel launched its offensive in Gaza after the militant group Hamas' Oct. 7 attack in which Israeli officials say more than 1,200 Israelis and foreigners were killed and 240 taken hostage.

Israel's campaign has killed more than 25,000 Palestinians, according to Gaza health authorities on Sunday, and displaced most of the enclave's 2.3 million people from their homes.

Over the course of the war, the Israeli military has expressed regret for civilian deaths but it accuses Hamas of operating in densely populated areas and using civilians as human shields, a charge the group denies.

Guterres added that the refusal to accept the two-state solution for Israelis and Palestinians is totally unacceptable, saying denying Palestinians the right to statehood "would indefinitely prolong a conflict that has become a major threat to global peace and security".

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu appeared on Saturday to push back against US President Joe Biden's remarks about Palestinian statehood after the war against Hamas ends.

His office said that in talks on Friday with Biden, Netanyahu "reiterated his policy that after Hamas is destroyed Israel must retain security control over Gaza to ensure that Gaza will no longer pose a threat to Israel, a requirement that contradicts the demand for Palestinian sovereignty".

Guterres was in Kampala to attend the summits of G77+China and the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM). Leaders and senior officials from dozens of countries including South Africa, Iran, China, Türkiye, Cuba, India, Vietnam and others attended the meetings.

The G77+China is a group of 134 developing countries that champions the common interests of countries from the global south.

A document released late Saturday at the end of the NAM summit included a condemnation of "the illegal Israeli military aggression on the Gaza Strip, the indiscriminate attacks against Palestinian civilians, civilian objects, the forced displacement of the Palestinian population" and called for an immediate and durable humanitarian ceasefire.

https://english.aawsat.com/arab-wor...condemns-israel-‘heartbreaking’-killings-gaza

Users who are viewing this thread

Back