Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

925boy

Sep 10, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Israel wants to use weapons they never used before
against Hezbollah.

Are they hinting at nuclear weapons?
They are hinting at phantom or unannounced weapons we have never seen.

If Israel uses nukes against Lebanon (i don't think this is what they were referring to, but its possible), that would lead to a likely violent global reaction to Israel, which US will not be able to save Israel from. But Israel is probably threatening to use ghost weapons we have never seen to either demoralize or demotivate Hezbollah, but i guess the amount of equipment and men that Hezbollah has already destroyed in northern Israel have had the opposite effect- it has energized and re-motivated the resistance to know that it is fully competent to defeat through exhaustion, the Neo-Nazi govt and leadership leading Israel today.

GoMig-21

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
It is an old video, it isn't the Palestinian dialect but rather a Syrian one so during the Syrian Civil War. It is an old video because he said 16/10/2016 (0:11)

Yes I know. While pointing out the fact that he said 2016 it was also apparent to me that this was Syria and that those soldiers were not zionist scum, but rather Syrian Arab Army but I figured pointing out the older date was enough to debunk the X-post and leave it at that.

Besides, I think most in the know how would probably realize the lack (or at least the super rarity) of the Konkurs with Hamas or anywhere in Gaza for that matter, while it was the main ATGM of ISIS in Syria and anywhere else those cretins were active.

925boy

Sep 10, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

925boy

Sep 10, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The Zionists are shitting in their pants after they saw that ATGM that took out their armored vehicle.

Israeli media:
The new weapon used by Hamas is an advanced Chinese HJ-8 anti-armor missile.

The appearance of potent Chinese ATGMs in the hands of Palestinians tells me that CHina got really tired of seeing Gaza get genocided, so it decided to follow North Korea's lead and supply some necessary and mandatory military goodies to Palestinians,especially those in Gaza.
1719364561874.png

925boy

Sep 10, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

This is essentially Israel using Israel's citizens and visitors as human shields! That's so criminal. Probably most of Israel's other airports are: out of order, can easily be out of order if hit (because of targeting of the airport for things like ammunition), too irrelevant, etc.

925boy

Sep 10, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Iran must get them ASAP! I had high hopes for Pakistan and its role in defending in case of a nuclear attack, but it seems to me like the crooks in power have handed over control of our Assets so we're neutralised.
According to you, every and any entity that feels threatened by Israel or/and NATO "must get nukes"?

Problem with this is that if every entity in the world that feels threatened had nukes, we probably wouldn't have the world to live in today as it is.

FuturePAF

Think Tank Analyst
Dec 17, 2014
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
🔴 “Financial Times” from American officials: Washington warned “Israel” that there are limits to the extent of its ability to defend the country if it enters into an open war with Hezbollah.

This is probably why the Israeli military and ex intel guys, are calling out Netanyahu.
For his own personal political benefit, he has really hurt Israel.

clutch

Elite Member
Aug 3, 2008
If Israel uses nukes against Lebanon (i don't think this is what they were referring to, but its possible), that would lead to a likely violent global reaction to Israel, which US will not be able to save Israel from.

I doubt it. If Israel gets a free pass on Holocaust of the Palestinians, they will easily get a pass on nukes. The West will ALWAYS support Israel even if it means the end of the West itself. It's demonic bond.

Users who are viewing this thread