Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

VCheng

RETIRED MOD
Sep 19, 2010
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
What about these "established facts" for you?

"WASHINGTON – The U.S. assesses that Iran did not orchestrate or have foreknowledge of the October 7 attack, according to the U.S. intelligence director's 2024 worldwide threats report."

From your own link, that assessment was done to play down the tensions between Israel and Iran to avoid a wider conflict.

Here is the real story:

Ghostkiller

Dec 17, 2023
They know what is coming.
It has been decided. Lebanon is next. The Western powers along with Israel have decided to tackle Hezbollah. 100%.
It is normal that countries will recall their ambassadors and its citizens (dual nationalities etc...). It happens in every conflict like Ukraine etc... Belgium and Spain were maybe neutral but more in the Palestinian side. So I wouldn't say that they decided to tackle Hezbollah. You will see that that every country like Kuwait will recall their ambassadors and their citizens.

Meengla

Elite Member
Jul 31, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Spot on, I rather engage facist members who are openly pro genocide than have this tit for tat with pretentious neoliberal posters.

I called him a 'mouthpiece of the American NeoCons' and, for that, for the first time I was given a warning on PDF. But I hold that opinion of him. I think he's trying too hard to sound like a 'patriotic American' but if really was one he would know that Israel is undermining vital American interests in the Middle East.

It is a waste of time engaging with trolls and hypocrites. Better have the Antonious or Solomon or the occasional Hindu supporter of Israel. At least they speak their mind.

Reactions: MLK

Foinikas

Elite Member
Aug 1, 2021
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Screenshot 2024-06-27 at 00-49-00 Erdogan West Backs Israel Plans To Spread War Iraq Fighters ...png

Well? Why don't you take your "network-centric warfare" army that is "hyperwar capable",like a specific member here talks about every day,all day with a couple of supporters (hear that hyperman?) rushing to applaud him?

Where is that "regional superpower" army with the +750 projects with the most advanced technology?

To mention a few MMM-E quotes:

"Unrivaled in the region"
"Only a few countries in the world"
"Only Turkey in NATO"
"Only Turkey and a few countries in Europe"
And things like "The Eastern Mediterranean is Turkey's play zone.Tiny Israel has no technology of its own."
Where are all those long lists of of superweapons?

It's all a show for the idiots who vote for him. "Our weapons are not for Yunanistan,they are for others".
Not for Russia,not for Ukraine,not for Iran,not for Syria,not for Haftar. Are they for Israel? Ah,if you ask him,he'll say USA protects Israel. So you don't want to fight Israel,because of USA. Then who are all these dozens of billions of arms for?

What a show. And you have Erdogan and Bahceli on TV talking about how "all these places" were theirs and they should take them back. From Gaza and Kudus,to Mosul and Kirkuk,to Kibris and Ege...to Selanik Libya.

Erdogan1.png

Erdogan2.png

Screenshot 2024-06-27 at 01-08-30 Devlet Bahçeli “İlham kaynaklarımızdan birisi de ‘Allah nasi...png
Screenshot 2024-06-27 at 01-08-54 Devlet Bahçeli “İlham kaynaklarımızdan birisi de ‘Allah nasi...png
Screenshot 2024-06-27 at 01-09-26 Latest statement made by Erdogan ally Devlet Bahçeli. Image ...png

@Ali_Baba And let the Iranians see this too.

It's all for the votes. And Muslims around the world see him and probably think "Oh wow! What a leader! The Ummah needs a leader like him. Turkey should lead a Muslim federation!"

Weynak ya Tayiib? Gaza bamoot,as-shaabi al falastini bamoot! Weyn al askary Torky? Weyn ad-dababat,at-tayarat harbi?

MLK

Apr 1, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Does Azerbaijan have a big Yehud community? It looks like they carry Muslim names in order to blend in with the people and remained unnoticed. 👇 👇

"Mercenaries from Azerbaijan are fighting with the Israeli army in the Gaza Strip.

Today I reveal to you some names of those mercenaries, who are Muslims from Azerbaijan.

Muhammad and Mirza are from the city of Astara, which is located on the border with Iran, and there are large numbers from the same area. The Israeli army allocated them a resting place in Petah Takiva, north of Tel Aviv.

They are followed and directed by Azerbaijani Jews working in the Israeli army for the sake of the language.

I got this information from their Instagram accounts, and it is rare information for them."

Not every piece of shit you see is a Jew. There are plenty of cunts from every ethnicity and faith.
These are regular Azeri regime supporters, they're fueled by pan-turkism on roids, not by humanitarian values.

This is a lesson for all naive Muslims who dove in head first to give Phull Sapport to Azerbaijani regime against Armenia. Be on the side of the oppressed, whomever they may be.

Azerbaijani regime is very anti Muslim and very pro Israeli. Just read about the human rights abuses and crackdowns against Azeri Muslims by dictator Aliyev and his regime.

The dictatorship in Azerbaijan is in not representative of the Azeri people who are decent, but unfortunately the Soviet style repression of religion in Azerbaijan created a lot of these reprehensible people who are willing to engage in the genocide of Palestinians.

Aliyev and his regime will have a special place in hell.

MLK

Apr 1, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
From your own link, that assessment was done to play down the tensions between Israel and Iran to avoid a wider conflict.

Here is the real story:

How convenient. We all know Iran funds the axis of resistance.

I'm not reading a whole essay when you could just give me the quote of where it says Iran had any knowledge of or involvement in October 7.

Iran, US, even Israel is not making that claim.

Foinikas

Elite Member
Aug 1, 2021
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
What about those lovely Lebanese Christians that support Israel? Are they also willing to evacuate Lebanese territory and hand it over to their Zionist brothers voluntarily?
Dalit,forget the Maronites and the Druze.

Check this out,I can't find the video on the right on Youtube anymore

1.jpg

Last edited:

Foinikas

Elite Member
Aug 1, 2021
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
his is a lesson for all naive Muslims who dove in head first to give Phull Sapport to Azerbaijani regime against Armenia. Be on the side of the oppressed, whomever they may be.

Azerbaijani regime is very anti Muslim and very pro Israeli. Just read about the human rights abuses and crackdowns against Azeri Muslims by dictator Aliyev and his regime.
After the Azeri victory in 2020:

EmeSmLPVgAEO-4u-860x484.jpg
EkVfp0oWkAAWZSI.jpg
FDtUZdaXoAQOhGz.jpg
FDtUZc9WUAMrbOD.jpg

Naive people used to mock the Armenians and went fanatically against them. Muslim members from around the world. They kept going like "Qarabag,Qarabag! An injustice has been corrected,Azeris took back their lands!"

Facts: Azeris sending oil to Israel and buying heavy weapons from them.
Armenia recognized Palestine.

MLK

Apr 1, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
After the Azeri victory in 2020:

View attachment 50968View attachment 50969View attachment 50970View attachment 50971

Naive people used to mock the Armenians and went fanatically against them. Muslim members from around the world. They kept going like "Qarabag,Qarabag! An injustice has been corrected,Azeris took back their lands!"

Facts: Azeris sending oil to Israel and buying heavy weapons from them.
Armenia recognized Palestine.
Tribalism is an issue. People are fast to pick sides because of perceived commonalities (religion in this case) without analysing the situation.

Armenia is in a really bad position right now and Nikol Pashinyan doesn't seem to be the solution.

Ghostkiller

Dec 17, 2023
Well that is a surprise for me.
Some Lebanese Shiaa hate Hezbollah, some of them love them, some Sunnies are with them and some against. Same thing with Maronites and Druzes. Lebanon is extremely divided that you can't really know who supports who. So it will not be that representatives. Lebanon is controlled by different ZAIMS (Nasrallah = Shiaa, Samir Geagea = Maronites, Hariri = Sunni, Walid Jumblatt = Druze). Each shares the same cake. If you look to the lebanese civil war, after the war, no one of the sectarian warlords were condemned or jailed, they literally took position in the parlements etc..

Users who are viewing this thread