Indian Light Tank Zorawar Breaks Cover

Maybe stop posting and hot air and just report me and also point out what rule I have broken. I will wait.

Already told you. Admins are clear that flags are required.

You are in violation.

Put them up instantly. Or I shall report you.

Already told you. Admins are clear that flags are required.

You are in violation.

Put them up instantly. Or I shall report you.

Youre like one of those guys who threatens people in a bar then makes sure his wife holds him back so he can run off.....

Youre like one of those guys who threatens people in a bar then makes sure his wife holds him back so he can run off.....

Im just showing you what a classroom crybaby looks like.

Sorry, dont see your point, China and Pak have been doing the same

Really Pak new vehicles
Please share
Theres me thinking no money for even fuel
Bajwa quote ...lol 🤣

Really Pak new vehicles
Please share
Bajwa quote ...lol 🤣
they are like those jelous children who after watching a new movie on there rich cousins colour TV irritativelly retort you dont know my fathers best friend has bigger and better Tv than yours ;) :P

Please Yasser show me the new vehicles like these made in Indian ones
What's your pak equavilant

It's funny how you Indians who need a Pakistani platform to have a voice crawl here talking big. Many of you have been banned more often than one flushes the toilet, but desparate to have a say, you keep retuning.
One wonders how many Pakistanis feel the need to go onto your forums to have a say.!!!

Really Pak new vehicles
Please share
Bajwa quote ...lol 🤣

See, read your posts again, you start off sensibly, I reply , then you post like the above yet expect people to continue to engage with you or take you seriously. Can you see the problem you create here on this forum?

And yet,other countries pretty darn manage it:

Abrams,Leopard,Leclerc,Challenger,T-90,VT-4.

You want IFVs? Bradley,Marder,Puma,Lynx,CV-90,VBCI,Freccia,ASCOD,Redback,Type 89,Lazar,Kurganets,Namer,Borsuk all look gorgeous.

Even the BMP-3 looks better!

I guess you prefer your missiles sharp and pointy yeah ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back