Indian Light Tank Zorawar Breaks Cover

Please go ahead, was not aware that was a foum rule

Yet you are aware of the English rule.

How convenient?

You registered here. The first page of registration needs your flags (asterixed).

How did you get past that?

Yet you are aware of the English rule.

How convenient?

You registered here. The first page of registration needs your flags (asterixed).

How did you get past that?

It is not a rule. English language posts are.

"
Use of foreign languages

PDF welcomes all users from the world; however, for ease of communication all posts should be in English. Use of other languages is acceptable, if proper translation is provided within the post if the article or material being presented is not in English (this translation should not be controversial). Secondly, in regional sections casual threads made for members to relax; however, in case of abuse the regional mod’s ruling would be final; so, please, maintain the decorum"

Cry harder.

A tank carrying drones? What kind of drones and what size? What is the payload of these drones? Can a drone taking off from a Zorawar tank bomb a target? Since it’s a light tank, carrying bigger drones might make it heavy. However, it's a brilliant concept. India should develop a heavy tank with a large drone to bomb targets.

It is not a rule. English language posts are.

"
Use of foreign languages

PDF welcomes all users from the world; however, for ease of communication all posts should be in English. Use of other languages is acceptable, if proper translation is provided within the post if the article or material being presented is not in English (this translation should not be controversial). Secondly, in regional sections casual threads made for members to relax; however, in case of abuse the regional mod’s ruling would be final; so, please, maintain the decorum"

Cry harder.

What does the word "* and Required" mean in your lexicon? Optional? Like taxes?

Cheers, Doc

Point it out in the forum rules please

Go ahead and put up your flags first.

I want to see who Im talking to. Where he lives, which is his country of origin.

Come on. Chop chop.

Before I report you.

I would wait till they actually tested it before making bold claims....but that never stops you guys I guess....
Yasser your biggest gripe about Indian projects is the time it takes to developed them or the red tape to bypass on orders from overseas countries or MRFA

Surely you must be surprised at how quickly the Army are introducing light tanks and armoured cars into northern theatre all Indian built

India sees china as it only serious threat in the future I'm sure

Go ahead and put up your flags first.

I want to see who Im talking to. Where he lives, which is his country of origin.

Come on. Chop chop.

Before I report you.

Maybe stop posting and hot air and just report me and also point out what rule I have broken. I will wait.

Yasser your biggest gripe about Indian projects is the time it takes to developed them or the red tape to bypass on orders from overseas countries or MRFA

Surely you must be surprised at how quickly the Army are introducing light tanks and armoured cars into northern theatre all Indian built

India sees china as it only serious threat in the future I'm sure

It's a prototype, lets see how long DRDO take, until then....

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back