• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Indian Light Tank Zorawar Breaks Cover

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
ALL those Chinese and Pakistani members mocking Light tank should get that its just one of the two prototypes of the tender for light tank contest by Indian army

L&T has fielded Zorawar while Bharat Forge /Kalyani Light tank hasnt of yet broken the cover to media yet

then both will be tested in highest and most toughest himlayan terrain in all kinds of weather after that they will be upgraded if there will be any need for it and then the final product

besides we have all the time and moeny to even install best systems from Europe and Israel or USA or russia if the need arises if you can do that do it whose stopping you ;) :p

This is great news.

vkdindian

Jan 6, 2021
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
besides we have all the time and moeny to even install best systems from Europe and Israel or USA
I don’t mind integrating best systems from across the world to start with, to get the project going and then develop core technologies indigenously. This would ensure that testing phase would start expeditiously.
We have made this mistake earlier with many projects, when we wanted to put only home grown tech in all projects, which resulted in delays.

I can sense the Burnol moment in many posters.

Yasser76

Jan 3, 2024
I don’t mind integrating best systems from across the world to start with, to get the project going and then develop core technologies indigenously. This would ensure that testing phase would start expeditiously.
We have made this mistake earlier with many projects, when we wanted to put only home grown tech in all projects, which resulted in delays.

You are right, the idea of basically reiventing the wheel in may subsystems can hinder swift project development

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Mods, can we get this guy to stop posting in Hindi please, post reported.

It is extremely natural for us to break out into a mongrel mix of English and colloquial Hindi (Punju and Bambayya mutant hybrid).

We do not do it on purpose or to rile you gora Pakistanis who can't speak Urdu and feel left out.

Many Indians dont get it either, but they dont cry.

When a language is spoken by well over 1.5 billion people, its unnatural to curb its usage.

I'm not so much targeting this at you as much as that banner I see every time I log in. And wonder if Im in Oxford or fkn Hogwarts.

Guru Dutt

Banned
Oct 12, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

they have already intigrated a kamikazi type drone form turret of the light tank soon maybe a bird cage or a russian type electronick soft kill system for swarm drones and other such new gen weapons or counter measures besides new 3 in one ammo like they are testing for US & NATO forces

Pataliputra

Banned
Jan 30, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Zorawar carries an array of various types of drones. Is it normal for tanks to carry drones? How do the drones return to the tank after completing their missions, considering there is no runway on a tank? Perhaps they are rotary-wing drones or hybrids. I have never seen anything like this before. It would be interesting to see Zorawar operating drones like a mini aircraft carrier on land.

Yasser76

Jan 3, 2024
It is extremely natural for us to break out into a mongrel mix of English and colloquial Hindi (Punju and Bambayya mutant hybrid).

We do not do it on purpose or to rile you gora Pakistanis who can't speak Urdu and feel left out.

Many Indians dont get it either, but they dont cry.

When a language is spoken by well over 1.5 billion people, its unnatural to curb its usage.

My Urdu is fine thanks, but there are forum rules, you dont get to decide them...thankfully....

Fifa124

Jul 7, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The Zorawar tank is built tough and practical. It's got a solid, compact look that screams durability and agility. This design is made to handle rough conditions and tough terrains, like the ones at India's borders, while keeping the crew safe.

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
My Urdu is fine thanks, but there are forum rules, you dont get to decide them...thankfully....

Then why are you acting the cry baby and going to teacher here.

And why don't you have your flags displayed. Should I report you?

Yasser76

Jan 3, 2024
The Zorawar tank is built tough and practical. It's got a solid, compact look that screams durability and agility. This design is made to handle rough conditions and tough terrains, like the ones at India's borders, while keeping the crew safe.

I would wait till they actually tested it before making bold claims....but that never stops you guys I guess....

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest