India's Glide bomb Gaurav ready for production

Status
Not open for further replies.
On 27th Feb, PAF dropped to H-4 as per own admission but could release video of only one of them
This means other one failed.

It only means you are dumb like the majority of your kind. Clearly you dont know the differences of H series and REK standoff weapon systems.

By your logic, India failed miserably as there is no video released by India of their imported spice bombs?

Ah the "imported" Isreali toy which failed to hit the target during IAF failed so called balakot attempt. As for Pakistan "indigenous" REK (range extension kits), they have been used against both India and Iran.

Nothing Pakistani has been used against Iranian military. Stop making stuff up.

Nothing Pakistani has been used against Iranian military. Stop making stuff up.

Apart from other weapons , Pakistan used REK (range extension kit) aka the glide bombs to target terrorist hideouts in Iran. Educate yourself on operation Marg Bar Sarmachar.

Ah the "imported" Isreali toy which failed to hit the target during IAF failed so called balakot attempt. As for Pakistan "indigenous" REK (range extension kits), they have been used against both India and Iran.
It is strange that Pakistan "ingenious" REK is being advertised by Chinese as their own FT series of bomb conversion kits.

1724066211854.png

1724066282775.png

Maybe inspire by LS6 or FT-2 but it's our INDIGENOUS development nose is different from both (LS6 and FT 2) and as I said in my above post it's not using Chinese bomb but mark 82 or equivalent indigenous bomb
MK83/82 are American bombs.

Here is an image of Chinese FT series of bombs with guidance nose cone attached .

1724069483096.png

MK83/82 are American bombs.

Here is an image of Chinese FT series of bombs with guidance nose cone attached .

View attachment 60172
Oh bhai first you claim REK is Turkish based on first page of this thread and now it's become Chinese based lol and you also claim you used PGMs in kargil war and you didn't give my answer which PGMs you used in kargil war?

And as for American bomb we producing indigenous bombs comparable to mark 82/83 bombs locally

Oh bhai first you claim REK is Turkish based on first page of this thread and now it's become Chinese based lol and you also claim you used PGMs in kargil war and you didn't give my answer which PGMs you used in kargil war?

And as for American bomb we producing indigenous bombs comparable to mark 82/83 bombs locally
That was my mistake, I rembered it wrong.

India used PGMs in Kargil war. It's quite well know actually. Here is one of the videos of it being dropped on the Tiger Hill.

India used paveway guidance kits on its dumb bombs.

What your mistake?

India used PGMs in Kargil war. It's quite well know actually. Here is one of the videos of it being dropped on the Tiger Hill.

India used paveway guidance kits on its dumb bombs.
Lol payway is not PGMs, do you know what's the meaning PGMs?

@Jaeger

Since you are having trouble digesting something positive about Pakistan, here's a little example/ Lesson for you.
The aircraft in the image is a Russian MiG-19 built by the Chinese as the F-6. Its firing an American sidewinder missile, the Pilot sits on a British Martin Baker ejection seat.
It contains many French gadgets, it's 30mm cannon fires shells made by Pakistan ordnance factory.
When the same aircraft shot down an Indian MiG-21 during 1971 war, none of the above detail mattered and the only thing that got mentioned was that a PAF F-6 shot down an IAF MiG-21.

20240819_134602.jpg

@Jaeger

Since you are having trouble digesting something positive about Pakistan, here's a little example/ Lesson for you.
The aircraft in the image is a Russian MiG-19 built by the Chinese as the F-6. Its firing an American sidewinder missile, the Pilot sits on a British Martin Baker ejection seat.
It contains many French gadgets, it's 30mm cannon fires shells made by Pakistan ordnance factory.
When the same aircraft shot down an Indian MiG-21 during 1971 war, none of the above detail mattered and the only thing that got mentioned was that a PAF F-6 shot down an IAF MiG-21.

View attachment 60186
I think @Jaeger is one of the few sane and respected Indian member who always talks about facts and figures but I'm wrong he is ordinary Indian trolls like most of Indian trolls

I think @Jaeger is one of the few sane and respected Indian member who always talks about facts and figures but I'm wrong he is ordinary Indian trolls like most of Indian trolls
With the exception of perhaps one or two, the rest of Indian members cannot accept or digest anything positive about Pakistan, they spend hours on a Pakistani forum claiming India invented the wheel but when it comes to Pakistan, they end up with a nose bleed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back