Iran launches Operation True Promise - massive missile/drone strikes across Israel, Israel allegedly responds with quadcopters

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has kinda the same vibes when Indians very proudly came up with patches for the SU30s as "AMRAAM DOGGERS" in the aftermath of operation Swift retort.

India capitalized massively on Feb 2021 drama… new movies, promotion of Abhinandan, and wishful thinking that they dodged Amraams too

Its a win win for Israelis. The US will plough another $14bn freebies to the Zionist entity.

Talk about milking the cow.

I am not sensitive about it. What you said is not new to me. I have no personal beef with Israel, but what they do to Palestinians is injustice. Thats why I support Palestine. I will point out injustice where I see it. If you want to believe we are supporting you only out of our own interests, thats fine by me. But what you said was unjust, so I pointed it out.
This person is NOT Palestinian.

"Israel is planning a “painful” strike on Iran that does NOT cause casualties."

interesting time

"Israel is planning a “painful” strike on Iran that does NOT cause casualties."

interesting time
if they blow up drones and missiles factories in the night, it causes no casualties.

This is an incredible amount of copium. No nation launches over 300 drones and missiles to cause “limited damage or for “optics” only. Thats a ridiculous assertion.

Irans attack was a huge failure. No amount of mental gymnastics to justify that failure will change that.
Had iran launched 10 missiles and 10 were counterred by the defense system, that wouldve painted a totally different picture resulting in even more frustration for Iran and possibly an encouragement for Israel to continue to bomb more Iranian embassies/state assets.

Therefore 300 missiles isn't a 300 missiles strike, but assurance of penetratton.

And since Hizbullah and Hammas use home made rockets which are all counted by Iran Dome, Iran knoew what odds they had and what number of missiles will ensure Target are actually hit.

https://moskowitz.house.gov/posts/resolution-condemning-iran-attack-on-israel

Moskowitz, Kean Introduce Resolution Condemning Iran’s Drone and Missile Attack on Israel

Apr 15, 202

https://moskowitz.house.gov/contact

Moskowitz, Kean Introduce Resolution Condemning Iran’s Drone and Missile Attack on Israel​

Apr 15, 2024
Foreign Affairs
Israel
Press
Washington, DC
WASHINGTON, DC – Today, Congressman Jared Moskowitz (D-Florida) and Congressman Tom Kean, Jr. (R-New Jersey) introduced a bipartisan House Resolution condemning Iran’s unprecedented drone and missile attack on Israel. The resolution is expected to pass the House of Representatives later this week.
The resolution reaffirms the House of Representatives’ support for Israel’s right to self-defense, supports Israel’s right to respond to this aggression through means it deems necessary, and calls on all countries to condemn Iran’s attack.
“What the world witnessed this weekend was a Declaration of War by the Iranian regime against an American ally,” said Congressman Moskowitz. “Seeing missiles being intercepted right above the Temple Mount emphasizes Iran’s disregard for Muslim, Jewish, and Christian holy sites and innocent civilian life. America must make it clear through this resolution that this escalatory and disproportional attack is intolerable and that we stand with Israel against state sponsors of terrorism like Iran.”

(Read it in full to understand why we in America now call it the District of Criminals)
This is a zionist coping mechanism

They would even call breathing antisemitic these zionists.

This is way, way, more important than that little fake article from the Jerusalem Post, and history in the making, however, they would never report something like this in the West, but would rather delude themselves on how super-duper powerful, important, and "indispensable" they are still in 2024, and how countries like Saudi Arabia are still their allies in 2024, despite endless slaps in the face to them from Saudis, despite them losing every allied there in the Middle East beside Jordan and Israel already.

In reality, Iran is the biggest military power, and China is the biggest power overall geopolitically/economically in that region.

Does anyone have confirmed news that the secret base on Mount Hermon was attacked and 44 Mossad officers were killed?

And Google is complicit in spreading the fake Jerusalem Post article to this hour.

1713274863630.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back