Iran launches Operation True Promise - massive missile/drone strikes across Israel, Israel allegedly responds with quadcopters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Iran have that real capability other than activating the proxies?
Bro why are having people laugh at you by making these non Hikmeti (unwise) comments? Had you not seen that Iran is easily able to overwhelm their AD. And when the AD goes into reload mode all the missiles will get through and israel will be spanked badly. Damn man, thought better of you.

So far it seems a small attack just so Israel can say they did something.

Anyone making fun of a small attack should be happy it was small, just like the Iran response to the consulate was small.

Does Iran have that real capability other than activating the proxies?

Brother I respect you, answer this, has Turkey or any other country actually launched missiles at Israel in modern day except for the missiles of their words? If not for the “proxies” who are actually fighting israel ona daily basis the other “proxies” are busy killing fellow Muslims.

Israel could do a few minor strikes on Iran but that's it. If Iran responds they some kind of assurance US will intervene. From what I've seen, there hasn't even been a strike. At least not from Israeli air force. Nobody in Iraq or Syria or Jordan reported any aerial activity. Looks like they used squads inside of Iran to launch attacks with quadcopters. Which is insignificant in the grand scheme of things. Doesn't mean Iran won't respond. We don't know that yet. It's been a few minutes only.

Personally I wouldn't. But I'd to try to get the war in Gaza to end by diplomatic means with other regional parties. That would be my response. Get together with Arab leaders and Turkey and push a policy to pressure a ceasefire in Gaza.

US economy is bad right now and Biden wouldn't mind a distraction. It also can distract the MAGA crowd from elections and Trump getting indicted.

Their main method will be a massive missile foray, proxy activation, cyber attacks. Their air force capabilities are too weak to operate inside Israel. I doubt navy will get involved at this point at least.

Some members here have claimed Iran has nukes, I personally doubt it. However, none of truly knows but I think it's more likely they don't have it.
Will they be able to afford another missile attack provided they will be intercepted and bring in more retaliatory attacks upon themselves?

Israel could do a few minor strikes on Iran but that's it. If Iran responds they some kind of assurance US will intervene. From what I've seen, there hasn't even been a strike. At least not from Israeli air force. Nobody in Iraq or Syria or Jordan reported any aerial activity. Looks like they used squads inside of Iran to launch attacks with quadcopters. Which is insignificant in the grand scheme of things. Doesn't mean Iran won't respond. We don't know that yet. It's been a few minutes only.

Personally I wouldn't. But I'd to try to get the war in Gaza to end by diplomatic means with other regional parties. That would be my response. Get together with Arab leaders and Turkey and push a policy to pressure a ceasefire in Gaza.

US economy is bad right now and Biden wouldn't mind a distraction. It also can distract the MAGA crowd from elections and Trump getting indicted.

Long time bro, glad you’re warming up now haha. Big change since we last spoke

According to the Iranian sources, their nuclear facilities haven't been attacked....

To truly defeat the enemy, you must break his will to wage war, which is the civilian front, AND you must break his ability to wage war, which is the military front. In other words, kill the civilians AND the soldiers. WW II is the example here. Not only did we destroyed German tanks, we also destroyed the ballbearing factories that contributed to the manufacture of the tanks.

But...What about Desert Storm where the US did not really hit Iraqi civilians to the same degrees as WW II? Fair question.

Because we did not WANT to break the Iraqis the way we, meaning the Allied, wanted to break the Germans and the JPNese. So in the process of 'nation building' later, the US paid serious human cost.

Dear sir, what you are describing goes against alot of human right laws and could be classified as some sort of a version of genocide. That being said, actually what can I even say to this lol.

2 airports have been shut down for precautions and the western airspace has been shut down also for precautions. Iran making all the right moves so far.

Their main method will be a massive missile foray, proxy activation, cyber attacks, naval interference w/trade ships. Their air force capabilities are too weak to operate inside Israel.

Some members here have claimed Iran has nukes, I personally doubt it. However, none of us truly knows, but I think it's more likely they don't have it.
Even if Iran only has 5 nukes, and detonate one in an underground test, how would anyone know how many nukes they actually have. They could even “borrow” a handful from North Korea, for example.

The uncertainty of their capability would change the regional balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest

Back