Iranian Chill Thread

Accepting JCPOA had political consequences too. We actually accepted that we were the guilty party. Zarif's artwork was to introduce his own country as someone who deserved pressure and punishment.
How so? The JCPOA was a guarantee that we would not develop nukes in exchange for sanctions relief. How does it say we deserve to become pressured and punished? If anything, it says the opposite. They tried to destroy our economy with sanctions and force a regime change. In the end they had to sign a deal with us.

How so? The JCPOA was a guarantee that we would not develop nukes in exchange for sanctions relief. How does it say we deserve to become pressured and punished? If anything, it says the opposite. They tried to destroy our economy with sanctions and force a regime change. In the end they had to sign a deal with us.
Guarantee? Why would I give guarantee to my enemies? Am I so weak and desperate to do so?

Don't you think that it conveys messages of weakness to our enemies?

Regime change? Hahah what a joke

These blackwashing us was done by that mofo Zarif and co to advance their plans.

Curbing and destroying nuclear program was JCPOA 1, other versions such as 1 , 2 , 3 etc were to destroy Iranian military, cultural and energy resources.

The texture of JCPOA was edited by Americans and those midget faggots just signed it.

No you merely stated your opinion, which was false and personal.
it is a fact: you don't understand how the snapback mechanism works. stop being hilariously sensitive and defensive

You need to be a better moderator or at the very least allow people to reply to you reciprocally (which you don't).
if you have complaints about moderation you know where to take them

Well why havent they triggered it yet if it is as easy as you say?
who is "they"? The Europeans do not want to torpedo the deal yet, they want to use their ability to snapback sanctions as leverage to coerce Iran into complying with the JCPOA by October 2025.

Nobody is adhereing to it and that is the position of 3 out of 5 remaining members.
snapback doesn't care if others are complying, only if Iran is complying
The circumstances are different here. China and Russia dont agree to the sanctions so they will circumvent them. As will other BRICS members.
possible

You clearly don't understand how politics work.
if I was laughably sensitive and wanted to make pointless drama about everything I would say this was a low quality personal insult. luckily for you I am not

I'm pretty sure he himself supported the deal and thought it was something positive. He would have to include himself in what he wrote. Sadly I have no access to the old forum to find the evidence.
JCPOA was a logical decision with large support from Iranians

back then Russia and China had voted for UNSC sanctions against Iran

nobody expected someone like Trump to come into power but the negotiators should have done a better job with the snapback mechanism, that's too one-sided and was the biggest flaw. but that might have been a redline for the US. all of Iran's negotiating positions were set by Khamenei and the SNSC, not by Zarif or Rouhani.

Guarantee? Why would I give guarantee to my enemies? Am I so weak and desperate to do so?

Don't you think that it conveys messages of weakness to our enemies?

Regime change? Hahah what a joke

These blackwashing us was done by that mofo Zarif and co to advance their plans.

Curbing and destroying nuclear program was JCPOA 1, other versions such as 1 , 2 , 3 etc were to destroy Iranian military, cultural and energy resources.

The texture of JCPOA was edited by Americans and those midget faggots just signed it.
I can use the same logic. Is your enemy (US) so desperate and weak that they have to sign a deal with you after threatening you for 40 years? 🤔

No, I dont think it conveys a message of weakness at all. The US with all its power and influence tried to turn os into a North Korea for 40 years. In the end, it had to settle with a deal. That is in my opinion a defeat for them and a victory for us.

nobody expected someone like Trump to come into power but the negotiators should have done a better job with the snapback mechanism, that's too one-sided and was the biggest flaw. but that might have been a redline for the US. all of Iran's negotiating positions were set by Khamenei and the SNSC, not by Zarif or Rouhani.
You pretend as if the whole problem started with Trump.

Dude even Obama imposed sanctions right after implementation of JCPOA by Iranian side.

I can use the same logic. Is your enemy (US) so desperate and weak that they have to sign a deal with you after threatening you for 40 years? 🤔

No, I dont think it conveys a message of weakness at all. The US with all its power and influence tried to turn os into a North Korea for 40 years. In the end, it had to settle with a deal. That is in my opinion a defeat for them and a victory for us.
That's your opinion dear @mangekyo and I respect that.

But our leader is not Kim Jung Un.

We are a democratic nation with a wise leader that recognizes opportunities better than anyone else.

According to Jalili, we were succeeding in advancing our plans, Americans had no way other than waiting for Iranian elections and that was when the tide turned.

Cementing Arak nuclear plant kicked us at least 50 years behind. Our nuclear program that was destined to make us independent in chip industry was almost fuked. Years of research, years of investment and try was gone.

Disappointing to say the least.

Now that they made Arak a useless garbage and turned Fordow into an underground toilet, we have no way other than at least pursuing the least benefits of that shit called JCPOA.

Before we rise again, we have to pretend loyalty to JCPOA. That's a chess game, smallest sign of weakness is equal to total defeat

Dude even Obama imposed sanctions right after implementation of JCPOA by Iranian side.
JCPOA was limited to nuclear sanctions

if you want to stop all sanctions you need to stop supporting groups who oppose Israel and the US. I don't think IRI wants that but we still need to remove the Iranian nuclear file from the UNSC

at the time Russia and China had voted AGAINST Iran for its nuclear program at the UNSC, the world was united against Iran

Why are you guys so fixated on sanctions? Any US government is going to sanction any Iranian government indefinitely unless we change our foreign policy 180 degrees, support Israel and allow Americans to set up military bases in Iran.

Indeed: they were forced to accept Iranian enrichment even in the interim 15 year period and ultimately enrichment with no limits after 15 years.

Some mistakes were made: one sided snapback mechanism and irreversible modifications to Arak. But we don't know if a deal without these would have been possible. US had a hard time selling the deal domestically even with these provisions.

JCPOA was limited to nuclear sanctions

if you want to stop all sanctions you need to stop supporting groups who oppose Israel and the US. I don't think IRI wants that but we still need to remove the Iranian nuclear file from the UNSC

at the time Russia and China had voted AGAINST Iran for its nuclear program at the UNSC, the world was united against Iran
Great conclusion dear bro. So singing that piece of paper was useless.

We won't bow to west. So singing of JCPOA was complete waste of time and resources.

Great conclusion dear bro. So singing that piece of paper was useless.

We won't bow to west. So singing of JCPOA was complete waste of time and resources.
I disagree

Majority of Iranians celebrated the deal

even now the best scenario is a full return to the JCPOA as originally signed. most of the restrictions are temporary. otherwise we are back in the UNSC and one step away from UNSC Chapter VII measures.

Why are you guys so fixated on sanctions? Any US government is going to sanction any Iranian government indefinitely unless we change our foreign policy 180 degrees, support Israel and allow Americans to set up military bases in Iran.
Then why would we even talk to them in the first place?

The only thing that matters is Iran, Iran and Iran and its national progress.

Yes we know all of this. Which makes me wonder why you think any blame can be put on anyone else other than the west for this situation? Yes Russia and China did vote for sanctions in the past, but have not since the JCPOA and their own alienation with the west since then. Which is why I don't think any sanctions will have teeth going forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back