Iranian Foreign & Resistance Front Strategy & Operations

Every time I think about possible reaction of Iran. I feel like the death of Hamas Chief is not as big of an incident as compared to Shahadat of Qasim Suleimani or bombing the Iranian embassy in Syria.

Iran should consider small operation with big impact rather than firing hundreds of missiles worth millions of dollars and no impact in the end if they are all intercepted.

Every time I think about possible reaction of Iran. I feel like the death of Hamas Chief is not as big of an incident as compared to Shahadat of Qasim Suleimani or bombing the Iranian embassy in Syria.

Iran should consider small operation with big impact rather than firing hundreds of missiles worth millions of dollars and no impact in the end if they are all intercepted.
Because of Israel's genocide in Gaza, Iran accepts the risk of starting a war and will gives a strong response.

I believe that the attack will be stronger than the previous one because they did not pay attention to Iran's warning

Sending a message to the child killers that if you use nukes, we got them too. Keep in mind you're one hella of small place, if you dare to resort to nukes!

This is typical zionist/republican fearmongering trying to make Iran look like a massive threat to the world that all countries need to deal with right now using force or else the earth will blow up, as always using nuke allegations via non-official sources like this politician, at least hundreds of the very same allegations were made past years using unknown lawmakers/politicians

easier said than done
Agreed. The problem it is that Iran should deal with whatever has.
Iran unfortunately has not Su35 still, not submarine cruise launched missiles capable of 1000 km (Kalibr style missile) nor AEW/AWACS... so any retaliatory plan must be implemented with the equipment Iran have.

Iran should know Israel has access to all Western spy satellites. They scan the ground 24/7. Otherwise, they have no much power, they are organized, and the backing of big brother, they strike at will.
But Iran is right now infested with traitors, who provide intel during target selection.
A question remains, Haniya was a peace negotiator, why Israel kill him...

Iran should know Israel has access to all Western spy satellites. They scan the ground 24/7. Otherwise, they have no much power, they are organized, and the backing of big brother, they strike at will.
But Iran is right now infested with traitors, who provide intel during target selection.
A question remains, Haniya was a peace negotiator, why Israel kill him...

Ismail Haniyeh (rahihumullah) rejected the new Israeli demands in the ceasefire negotiations. Netanyahu wants his remaining hostages released while his forces continue fighting in Gaza & while they have presence in the Philadelphia axis. Haniyeh and the Palestinians in general rejected it. After child killer Netanyahu did not get what he wanted in the negotiations, he ordered Haniyeh to be taken out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back