J-31 to be inducted soon| Pilot training reportedly in progress

Are we in a therapy issue for a frustrated old man with an inflated ego or is this about the J-31? :unsure:

By the way - and since I am certainly considered one of the harshest critics of the claim "J-31 will come to Pakistan within 1.5 years at the latest" - here's something positive: Some sources in China report that there is actually progress in this regard of a "land-based J-35 aka J-31" and we might see something of it for the first time next year... but at the claim "delivery to Pakistan and operational use in the PAF within the next 1.5 years" everyone just laughs. :ROFLMAO:

via https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5021659536559075

China does not and will not sell it's best weapons to Pakistan .
Simple for fear of the Pakistani army selling out to USA
The j20 J35 type 55 destroyers is china attempt to checkmate USA and quad.

Just like USA always sells downgraded equipment to overseas clients china is the same

Yes they will back you always as India is big rival they have vested interest hence you see massive Chinese investment to Pakistan in its military infrastructure..

But this claim.that j31 or J35 is coming soon is bridge to early.

Yes in ten years time defo

But not next three or four years simply the only have three or four working prototypes and that is carrier based fighters..

I'm sure you had the same excitement in 2010 when j10 first came out in world media
It took 15 years to get the first squadron into Pak air power..
I think this will be the same tbh

So, Pakistan is going to get the J-31/J-35? That should already be a cause of concern for you Indians.

Can anyone tell what on earth is going on here. Also, Sir can you tell as Khafee is gone now what he used to do who he was and what he did for Pakistan and then Arab countries.
Yes he did talk a lot about more F-16s being around the corner.

And while we are on the subject, do you remember who said there was a lot of 'western maal' he saw on the tarmac? Was it Blacklight, arkangel or Panzerkiel or someone, cann't put my finger on it, whatever became of that, no one knows. May be they were refering to the TPS-77 radars we got.

One of these gentlemen also claimed the package with J-10s would not only be fighters 'but what else is coming with it'. We were expecting airborne SIGNIT and EW equipment from those hints, apparently nothing became of that..

@Waz or any other moderator, can we please delete all the unrelated stuff!?

Goodness me I didn't know boomers, gen X, being an engineer, war in the middle east all figured into the acquisition of the J-31....

From now on any posts unrelated to the topic will result in a thread ban.

Last edited:
Goodness me I didn't boomers, gen X, being an engineer, war in the middle east all figured into the acquisition of the J-31....

From now on any posts unrelated to the topic will result in a thread ban.
reason being there is no J-31 acquisition so it is only natural we talk about everything else that comes to mind.

So, Pakistan is going to get the J-31/J-35? That should already be a cause of concern for you Indians.

As an Indian, my concern vis a vis Pakistan is that the LOC does not shift to our detriment and there is no terrorism in India. I feel that your procurement of a few squadrons of J-31 is not going to change either. So go ahead with your shopping list. I am not bothered.

As an Indian, my concern vis a vis Pakistan is that the LOC does not shift to our detriment and there is no terrorism in India. I feel that your procurement of a few squadrons of J-31 is not going to change either. So go ahead with your shopping list. I am not bothered.
Yes you are not not bothered 😂

Can anyone translate the lines from 4:26-4:31
Something about 2026

Could you also translate the like preceding the first picture?

Can anyone translate the lines from 4:26-4:31
Something about 2026

lol I know I’m older but if you take a screenshot of whatever you wish to translate go to your google app on your phone and upload your picture into the icon of a picture thing it will translate for you honestly saves me so much time at work, I know off topic sorry was just trying to be helpful.

So now you are claiming to read my mind. You are failing badly.
No I said I agree with you. You are absolutely not bothered or worried . I believe you 110%.
Btw J-31 induction in PAF is still far away. Don't hear to fan boys. No need to panic.

No I said I agree with you. You are absolutely not bothered or worried . I believe you 110%.
Btw J-31 induction in PAF is still far away. Don't hear to fan boys. No need to panic.
Too bad. I was hoping they would come early. Earlier the installments and interest payments start, the better. Hope you get 5 squadrons at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back