J-31 to be inducted soon| Pilot training reportedly in progress

Maybe Zarvan is talking in Islamic Years... It is 1445 AH as of now....

The flurry of sightings of J-35/J-31 in recent years & PAF Chief announcement of the groundwork for J-31 leads to a firm belief that PAF will become a 5th Gen operator in the next few years.
1713000463482.png
1713000502024.png

It's actually sad that the very second a prototype of a new fighter is unveiled with decade of hard work ahead of people .... everything is coming to Pakistan
There are 3 may 4 prototypes in service years and years of work to make this project work for china itself
Yet ...it's arriving in Pakistan already in a short time
It's desperate thinking tbf

Can anyone translate the lines from 4:26-4:31
Something about 2026

He said that the J20 conducted an aerial oil discharge test in 2012 and was finalized for production in 2014; so the J31 will be finalized for production in 2026 (2024 this year). Considering the progress of the aircraft carrier, the carrier-based version (J31) may be finalized earlier. .

Pakistan present in this list, as expected. Also, as expected none on this list have any near term 4+ gen ambitions (deals in negotiation or outstanding orders) - apart from likes of Egypt and Jordan - much less having 5th gen ambitions.

As an Indian, my concern vis a vis Pakistan is that the LOC does not shift to our detriment and there is no terrorism in India. I feel that your procurement of a few squadrons of J-31 is not going to change either. So go ahead with your shopping list. I am not bothered.
#JustAsk your MoD, are they also sleeping PEACEFULLY according to your statement?

He said that the J20 conducted an aerial oil discharge test in 2012 and was finalized for production in 2014; so the J31 will be finalized for production in 2026 (2024 this year). Considering the progress of the aircraft carrier, the carrier-based version (J31) may be finalized earlier. .

In fact I find the connection to calculate a possible service-entry date from the J-20's first IFR-test and to transfer the same from the J-35 is a bit far fetched!

In fact I find the connection to calculate a possible service-entry date from the J-20's first IFR-test and to transfer the same from the J-35 is a bit far fetched!

J-31 can't come before 2028-30 and Kaan before 2030-32 in PAF Colors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back