JF-17 - Updates, News & Discussion

How many countries airforces want JF-17 according to Pakistani defence accounts and blogs on social media:

1. Serbia
View attachment 60629

2. Turkey
View attachment 60630

3. Argentina => Although Argentina later denied that it allocated funds for JF17
View attachment 60631

4. Malaysia
View attachment 60632
And so what. How many Indian defence accounts and blogs are making equally if not more bombastic claims about Indian products. It’s called click bate. What’s your point?

And so what. How many Indian defence accounts and blogs are making equally if not more bombastic claims about Indian products. It’s called click bate. What’s your point?
So you are ok with clickbait news and are endorsing it because Indians do it too?
That's my main point and If you guys are ok with it then so be it and make an embarrassment out of the Pakistani defence industry.

So you are ok with clickbait news and are endorsing it because Indians do it too?
That's my main point and If you guys are ok with it then so be it and make an embarrassment out of the Pakistani defence industry.
Err…what makes you think I am ‘ok’ with it. Point I was making was that you were suggesting that somehow this issue was exclusive to Pakistan and more specifically the JF-17 which it isn’t. In my opinion moderators should delete any such social media type ‘news’. Having said all that the report about Iraq expressing interest in the JF-17 is official so perfectly relevant for the thread. Those jumping up and down shouting it’s not a firm order need to calm down and in some cases get the burn cream out, not that there should be any need for it, at least not at this stage.

Err…what makes you think I am ‘ok’ with it. Point I was making was that you were suggesting that somehow this issue was exclusive to Pakistan and more specifically the JF-17 which it isn’t. In my opinion moderators should delete any such social media type ‘news’. Having said all that the report about Iraq expressing interest in the JF-17 is official so perfectly relevant for the thread. Those jumping up and down shouting it’s not a firm order need to calm down and in some cases get the burn cream out, not that there should be any need for it, at least not at this stage.
"In my opinion moderators should delete any such social media type ‘news’."

"Iraq expressing interest in the JF-17 is official so perfectly relevant for the thread"

Do you think mods on Twitter/X care about the misinfo that is being peddled left and right.
Now I don't know you are purposely trolling or are this daft (seems like replying to you will be a waste of energy). I didn't said anywhere that such news are not relevant for this thread. Of course its the official statement made by PAF, but guys like you are not understanding the semantics of that statement clearly, because as I said earlier in my comment, there is a difference between "showing strong interest" and placing an actual order. The only people jumping up and down are the ones who are spreading the "click bates" that Iraq has ordered JF-17 rather than waiting for confirmation.
Still don't know why are you getting so offended by this?

JF-17 Thunder Block-III, you can notice the In-flight Refueling Probe

Currently PAF operates around 30+ B-III, while the total number of JF-17 Thunder in-service is above 150+ which comprises B-II, Bravo & B-III.
1724351493835.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back