Myanmar Fires on Bangladeshi Ships Towards Saint Martin

hussain0216

Elite Member
May 28, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The barman army is not there in Arakan. You will have to fight the Arakan army. Which does not have an airforce. The army only controls the town of sittwe.

Burma is collapsing, any talk of a state to state battle at the moment is ridiculous

Burma is in essence involved in multiple civil wars

Bangladesh doesnt even need to take Burma head on

Forget the rest of Burma's civil strife thats it's own problem

But start prepping the Rohingya inside Bangladesh, get them ready, get them trained, get the weapons ready. Start pushing back into Arakan, your not even taking on the Burmese military, but the Arakan army which has limited forces and limited numbers.

The rohingya free state isn't too far off

Afif

Jan 6, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
If you see the list , you would learn how BD is different than other 9 above it.

I don't need to see the list. I already know.

What's you are missing is, there are countries apperantly with lesser population density when taking into account the whole land mass. But in reality much less percentage of their land actually plain and suitable for urbanization. Like South Korea which has 70% of the land covered in mountains.

1718553264310.png

Hence most of the population are much more tightly packed in small pockets.

Al-Zakir

INT'L MOD
Nov 3, 2008
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Not correct.

Okay, please give an example where Bd armed force including BDR reacted meaningfully against aggressive actions of our arrogant neighbors since 2008.

arjunk

Apr 16, 2020
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
It would not be unthinkable for a failed pagan state to try and save face through hate-based unity by attacking a Muslim neighbor. It has happened before. India did it in 2019 to Pakistan - despite the utter failure of the Indian military, the abortive Balakot attack riled up Hindu nationalist unity against Muslims and Pakistan, winning Modi a massive election victory.

Foinikas

Elite Member
Aug 1, 2021
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
It would not be unthinkable for a failed pagan state to try and save face through hate-based unity by attacking a Muslim neighbor. It has happened before. India did it in 2019 to Pakistan - despite the utter failure of the Indian military, the abortive Balakot attack riled up Hindu nationalist unity against Muslims and Pakistan, winning Modi a massive election victory.
Yes,but it's not because it's a pagan State,but because it's a military junta.

Foinikas

Elite Member
Aug 1, 2021
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

hussain0216

Elite Member
May 28, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Bangladeshs military planning has been poor, let's be honest

If you are in their situation, with a crazed, untrustworthy junta on one side led by idiot of a leader and Burma on the other then for self preservation you need a decent military plan with sensible purchases

Bangladeshs military is underwhelming considering the possible threats and after the Rohingya situation the first thing Bangladesh should have done is build up it's military

Bangladesh has good relations with Turkey and China and needs to fill in the holes in it's military planning

Priority number one should be expansion of the air force, followed by expansion of naval assets and use Turkeys experience to expand your drone forces

I would personally do what Pakistan has J10-JF17 combo,
Alternatively just go for what you want but don't procrastinate

Foinikas

Elite Member
Aug 1, 2021
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Not because it's a junta, but because it is crumbling internally and needs to distract its population. In pagan states, democratic or not, attacking Muslims is a convenient way to do this.
The first part,not the second. What does them being pagan have to do with Muslims? Argentina did it when the junta had problems. They rushed to the Falklands.

Mehmed Beg

Jun 16, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Oh , I see here plenty of people who are cursing and demanding of others to do something about Palestine, yet when it comes to them and their problem, they pretend that it doesn't really matters so much?
Who knows, maybe they are unwilling to spend a few quid for the weapons? I know, I know it is not easy to spend when you have 9 kids . Maybe, in that case so called the unity of the Muslims comes to play.
Maybe, I should go there to smack those micro pagans?
Hey it is like Islamic Utopia, work is shared, everyone to his own needs and talents.? No ?

Pingle

Dec 20, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Pingle

Dec 20, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Bangladesh Navy problem is they lack serious ASW.... their only worth mentioning frigate Bangabandhu which is a serious threat if complemented but what alone she could do?

Sometimes I don't understand the mentality of Indian or Bangladesh military procurement policies..... why they procrastinate?

After war we speed up things which looks like a thirsty dying person drilling well as a last resort.... but more surprising is we again slow down when we see no infiltrations or tensions on the borders....

Afif

Jan 6, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Oh , I see here plenty of people who are cursing and demanding of others to do something about Palestine, yet when it comes to them and their problem, they pretend that it doesn't really matters so much?
Who knows, maybe they are unwilling to spend a few quid for the weapons? I know, I know it is not easy to spend when you have 9 kids . Maybe, in that case so called the unity of the Muslims comes to play.
Maybe, I should go there to smack those micro pagans?
Hey it is like Islamic Utopia, work is shared, everyone to his own needs and talents.? No ?

Wtf is your problem with us? Get your facts straight! Birth rate in BD is 1.98 per women. And you are the last person we need any help from, lol.

We are aware of our problem and we will take necessary steps to mitigate it. Myanmar is in no place to crediblely threaten us. Unless they want to go nuts. Which they won't as they are too busy fighting among themselves.

BD will continue to focus internally and prioritize economic development while maintaining a defensive posture. In which we have done decent job so far given where we were before.

Afif

Jan 6, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The first part,not the second. What does them being pagan have to do with Muslims? Argentina did it when the junta had problems. They rushed to the Falklands.

Myanmar Junta is not in the same place. As I said they lost control of more than 50% of their territory. The fight is already inside their livingroom, they can't take it outside.

Afif

Jan 6, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
It's also very interesting to see the inventory of the two navies. I imagine the Bangladeshi Navy would have a defensive role and wonder how long it would be able to protect the shores and passages. I believe they would be very good in the defensive role.

Check out Myanmar's Navy as well

What do you think when you compare them?

It is likely to be materialized soon. 4c I class frigate and 4 OPV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Latest Posts