Myanmar Fires on Bangladeshi Ships Towards Saint Martin

infrastructure built and maintained by Chinese companies in Bangladesh? You and your alternate login Pringle cannot answer any of these questions.
Is your whole country's infra built by China ? I guess then No other targets available for Myanmar.

Also Pingle is not my alternate ID Bengali Sherlock.

You cannot use these weapons to target BA in the dense forest and hills of Myanmar.

BA will have free reign to engage and destroy the rag-tag Barman "Army" in Arakhan.

Like I say BD needs better SAM umbrella and they should buy a MRSAM system as soon as possible. It won't cost much and really blunt the MAF in any conflict.

Turkish sources say BD has already started talks with Turkey for purchasing the medium range Hisar-O system. Hopefully the deal is concluded soon and some batteries are deployed to protect strategic sites in BD.
lol.to invade a foreign country, you need logistics support. The infrastructure in bd and Myanmar are worse.not suitable for tanks.an invading army needs full air support from air force.and your airforce is just a joke.Your airforce can't establish any air superiority over your own country, forget about arakan.

Err, they seem not to be very good at fighting.

Constant insurgencies since independence and hundreds of their pathetic malnourished "soldiers" cross the borders into BD and other neighbouring countries to be away from that hell-hole.
Well.BD people are malnourished too.your soldiers are as short as Myanmar's.and Myanmar army is fighting a full fledged civil war.it’s not new for them.

the problem is that you really think Burmese submarines are not upgraded by China and india.you always talk about FM-90.it’s not some super weapon.it’s official range is 5-15 km.nothing special.MAF will simply stay out of the range and use Stand of missiles.MAF's jf-17 has c-802a ashm.your surface ship will get sunk deep in the bay of Bengal without knowing who fire the missile.your army is not that good too.your generals are drown in corruption.remember your that corrupt ex army chief whose documentary was made by al jazeera.at least Burmese generals are quite smart.they'll outsmart bd army quite easily.

May help if you do some basic research before posting.

Most of the BD large surface combatants are equipped with both SAMs(FM-90/FL-3000N) and CIWS that are specifically designed to shoot down both planes and missiles(especially sea-skimming variants).

BD Navy will be arranged in fleets, with the ships giving mutual protection to each other.

Will one of these missiles eventually get through? Probably but it could take week or more bearing in mind BN has no less than 7 warships armed with a combination of SAM/CIWs.

Also the two other major surface combantants in BN Navy are equipped with 2 x radar guided CIWS and so at the very least they can protect themselves against anti-ship missiles.

So you have no proof. As I expected. Myanmar is in a civil war now so why isn’t China creating “stability” there? Also I repeat my question why would China allow Myanmar to bomb infrastructure built and maintained by Chinese companies in Bangladesh? You and your alternate login Pringle cannot answer any of these questions.
How much money China invested in Bangladesh infrastructure till date? Is it even a fraction of say CPEC or OBOR??
Don't talk nonsense like China has invested something as gigantic that can not be sacrificed for strategically important country like Burma....

Firstly as @Cryptonian said China wants peace on her borders..... disturbed neighbor is not good for health....

Secondly Myanmar is China's gateway to bay of Bengal where USA also trying to make a strong presence..... Sitwe ports, coco islands are used by China for this very important strategic purpose.... since Bangladesh do not share borders with China obviously Burma is at strategic advantage when it comes to choosing for China.... access to BoB in the form of Myanmar will also reduce the vulnerability of China in malacca strait and Indian ocean where USN and allies together will be strong enough to trouble China.....

Once peace is restored in Myanmar China can plan to start some project like CPEC from China to Burma coast connectivity with high speed railways, air ports which will make their logistics strong enough to support their powerful naval base in Burma......

You think all this strategic importance of Burma China will sacrifice for saving underwear stitching factories and cheap infrastructure which is not even a fraction of what China does in other countries??

You can get your infrastructure destroyed in war with Burma but ultimately China won't let you go without you repay their loans with interest..... for China it's your war your problem.... I want my money back....

Why would China allow Burma to destroy Infrastructure developed and maintained by Chinese companies hahaha..... think deeply on this....

This is what happens when you mix extra quantity of weed in your fish curry and rice.....

@Pingle

Calm down dude.

China is in a battle for global dominance with US and BD will be a key "middle power" once the world becomes multi-polar in the 2030s.

Last thing it wants is a BD that is hostile to it by openly supporting Myanmar if there is a war between the two countries.

Myanmar is a Chinese puppet and so China does not have to play nice to it to get what it wants and that is access to Bay of Bengal.

As long as BD does not directly threaten core Chinese interests like the port in Arakhan then China would stay neutral.

@Pingle

Calm down dude.

China is in a battle for global dominance with US and BD will be a key "middle power" once the world becomes multi-polar in the 2030s.

Last thing it wants is a BD that is hostile to it by openly supporting Myanmar if there is a war between the two countries.

Myanmar is a Chinese puppet and so China does not have to play nice to it to get what it wants and that is access to Bay of Bengal.

As long as BD does not directly threaten core Chinese interests like the port in Arakhan then China would stay neutral.
BD cannot at all threaten port in arakan as it's currently not in position to threaten even Burma.... if you get such power suddenly and even if you think of doing that one single warning from Beijing will deter Dhaka from any misadventure...
In 2017 we have seen what importance China gave to BD

May help if you do some basic research before posting.

Most of the BD large surface combatants are equipped with both SAMs(FM-90/FL-3000N) and CIWS that are specifically designed to shoot down both planes and missiles(especially sea-skimming variants).

BD Navy will be arranged in fleets, with the ships giving mutual protection to each other.

Will one of these missiles eventually get through? Probably but it could take week or more bearing in mind BN has no less than 7 warships armed with a combination of SAM/CIWs.

Also the two other major surface combantants in BN Navy are equipped with 2 x radar guided CIWS and so at the very least they can protect themselves against anti-ship missiles.
lol.you really believe this shit.if fm-90 type (short range) missile or ciws can save ships from missiles than why all other navies of the world developing and deploying medium and long range naval sam??how many ships bd got??7 frigates??one korean ship brought in 2000-01.two are very old type-053 frigates.burmese airforce's jf-17's c-802a can easily sunk your frigates from 100 km's away.don’t forget su-30.these plane can really wreck havoc on bd army's movement.forget about occupying arakan,you may lose some of your territory.to sink bd ship,Myanmar navy doesn’t need weeks,It can do in a hour.if war break out,it will be the Myanmar air force who'll attack the bd navy,not the Myanmar navy.

BD cannot at all threaten port in arakan as it's currently not in position to threaten even Burma.... if you get such power suddenly and even if you think of doing that one single warning from Beijing will deter Dhaka from any misadventure...
In 2017 we have seen what importance China gave to BD

Why are you focusing on the part of my post about the port as BD has no interest in it?

Like I say China will stay neutral as it gains nothing by taking Myanmaer's side.

Now like I say calm down and focus on logic and ration in this thread as it is an interesting one.

Two sides are overall evenly balanced at this point and all that BD would need is a cheapish MRSAM network costing just 1 billion US dollars and it would have military dominance over Myanmar.

Is your whole country's infra built by China ? I guess then No other targets available for Myanmar.

Also Pingle is not my alternate ID Bengali Sherlock.
So again you don’t have any Chinese foreign ministry or govt source to back your stupid claim. I asked again show me proof.

How much money China invested in Bangladesh infrastructure till date? Is it even a fraction of say CPEC or OBOR??
Don't talk nonsense like China has invested something as gigantic that can not be sacrificed for strategically important country like Burma....

Firstly as @Cryptonian said China wants peace on her borders..... disturbed neighbor is not good for health....

Secondly Myanmar is China's gateway to bay of Bengal where USA also trying to make a strong presence..... Sitwe ports, coco islands are used by China for this very important strategic purpose.... since Bangladesh do not share borders with China obviously Burma is at strategic advantage when it comes to choosing for China.... access to BoB in the form of Myanmar will also reduce the vulnerability of China in malacca strait and Indian ocean where USN and allies together will be strong enough to trouble China.....

Once peace is restored in Myanmar China can plan to start some project like CPEC from China to Burma coast connectivity with high speed railways, air ports which will make their logistics strong enough to support their powerful naval base in Burma......

You think all this strategic importance of Burma China will sacrifice for saving underwear stitching factories and cheap infrastructure which is not even a fraction of what China does in other countries??

You can get your infrastructure destroyed in war with Burma but ultimately China won't let you go without you repay their loans with interest..... for China it's your war your problem.... I want my money back....

Why would China allow Burma to destroy Infrastructure developed and maintained by Chinese companies hahaha..... think deeply on this....

This is what happens when you mix extra quantity of weed in your fish curry and rice.....
lol looks like RSS IT cell is angry at me😂😂😂. I ask you once again show me proof of your claim the China will support Myanmar, including providing them bombs to attack strategic infrastructure in Bangladesh, which they themselves built and are maintaining. The fact that you can’t provide a single Chinese govt source, quote or otherwise proves your idiocy.

As for accessing Bay of Bengal

So is China going to provide weapons Myanmar to bomb the very submarine base that they are building? 😂😂 Listen pal eat some beef instead of gobar, it will help to develop your critical thinking skills.

BD's main SAM system(FM-90) is more than a point defence missile as it can hit targets up to 6km in altitude and a range of up to 17km.

It is well-able to defend against swarm attacks from stand-off missiles fired by Myanmar as each battery can engage 3 targets simulataneously.

"
With a maximum range of 25 km, the FM-90 can simultaneously attack three targets using different guidance modes. According to the developers, the probability of hitting a typical target with a single missile is from 80 to 90%, while the probability of hitting a two-missile salvo is 96%. The system is able to intercept targets at extremely low altitudes, as well as anti-radar missiles and air-to-surface cruise missiles at a distance of up to 17 km.

In 2011, FM-90 was delivered to Bangladesh. The system features a radar with a range of 25 kilometers and can be fired against ultra-low-altitude cruise missiles, air-to-surface missiles, and anti-radiation missiles at a range of more than 17 kilometers. For greater capabilities against active/passive jamming, the ground-based air defense weapon system includes a VLSI-based computer, two-waveband tracking radar, an infrared camera, and digital electronic technologies."

So again you don’t have any Chinese foreign ministry or govt source to back your stupid claim. I asked again show me proof.
Neither are you some Bangladeshi depolomat who has authority to call my claim stupid. So mind your language Lilliput.
Your other countryman still harping about 25km SAM as some wonder weapon when Myanmar has multiple squadrons which can lob glide bombs upto 50-100 km.

Neither are you some Bangladeshi depolomat who has authority to call my claim stupid. So mind your language Lilliput.
Your other countryman still harping about 25km SAM as some wonder weapon when Myanmar has multiple squadrons which can lob glide bombs upto 50-100 km.
Ignore that idiot.... now I'm sure the mixture of weed in his machhli bhaat....
He talks as if China has invested something comparable to CPEC or OBOR on Bangladesh.... that 1 billion dollar submarine base too there is nothing official that it will be used by Chinese navy in future to deter India.... for that they already have plans to use Burmese Sitwe, davei and already have radars stationed on coco islands..... plus Myanmar shares direct border with China and naturally becomes a gateway to BoB for China.....

BD infrastructure by China is not free gift to BD it's Chinese debt trap and even if such infrastructure gets destroyed in war China doesn’t loose anything because BD will still have to repay loan to China..... China won't give any concessions just because BD fought a war with Burma.... if BD fails to repay then we will see a port or submarine base and surrounding lands go under Chinese control.... in each and every case its a win win for China....

And not only infrastructure Burma can bomb tourism centers in cox Bazar, Chittagong can haul shipping lines near coco islands itself..... just daily sorties by Flanker-Fulcrum combo, JF-17 Thunders over population centers will be enough to cause a panic among BD population.....

So once again you have no claim or evidence to back your claim that China will help Myanmar bomb Bangladesh. Very much like most claims you RSS midgets make on this forum

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back