Myanmar Fires on Bangladeshi Ships Towards Saint Martin

Pingle

Dec 20, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Yeah, totally. That's why hundreds of government soldiers fled to Bangladesh. Make sense.😂
And that makes you assume Myanmar collapsing?? Sure Sure....
BTW 2017 you kept mum.... now what will be your reaction on this incident?? Retaliation or mum as usual?

Afif

Jan 6, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
And that makes you assume Myanmar collapsing?? Sure Sure....
BTW 2017 you kept mum.... now what will be your reaction on this incident?? Retaliation or mum as usual?

We don't need to interrupt when enemy is destroying itself.

UKBengali

Elite Member
May 29, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The JF17s are fine, these are ridiculous propaganda and it would be dangerous to underestimate the platform

Pakistan required the plane to be capable of carrying a range of weapons for all scenarios, so if we had any issues with other planes the JF17s were supposed to be able to take the weight of defence, combined with a decent air to air missile then it's effective enough, especially in numbers

Maybe they are or maybe not.

I am sure that Jf-17s are being well maintained by PAF but not sure about a rag-tag country like Myanmar though.

Good thing is that Myanmar has just 11 of them and at least BD now has 8 modernised Mig-29s to send up against the MAF.

People talk like there is no BAF and although it is not much, it will take MAF some time(1-2 weeks) to deal with it before it thinks about bombing targets in BD.

In the meantime BD will be stoking the fires that are raging anyway all over Myanmar.

bengalcdn

Dec 10, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Situation is still very much under control..... media makes a hype if some small border towns fails in the hands of rebels.... this firing on your ship incident alone shows that Situation is still under control.....
Now coming to your drone dream if you think you can defeat a huge landmass like Burma with dense forest then you are deluding yourself....Burma too can bring so many dangerous drones from China in numbers and yes if you think China will give you more importance than Burma then you are in your la la la dreamland..... you should be afraid of MAF taking out your ports, industrial hubs and civil military bases in the very first hours of war.....
Sure they will….like when they bombed Indian territory recently.

As for Mynamar getting drones, why don’t they get drones to fight all the rebel factions they are fighting now ? It is because they can’t afford it. Secondly you talk as if MAF has enough bombs and missiles and the training /ability to conduct such an operation to take out all of Bangladesh’s ports, industrial centres, military bases in the first few hrs 😂😂😂

Pingle

Dec 20, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Sure they will….like when they bombed Indian territory recently.

As for Mynamar getting drones, why don’t they get drones to fight all the rebel factions they are fighting now ? It is because they can’t afford it. Secondly you talk as if MAF has enough bombs and missiles and the training /ability to conduct such an operation to take out all of Bangladesh’s ports, industrial centres, military bases in the first few hrs 😂😂😂
They can afford it that's why they are even using their airforce....they even twice bombed India right??

Apart from this they can get anything from China on soft loans.....

How do you know they don't have enough bombs and training.... wishful thinking????

Country is right now fighting with insurgency in a process bombing India and even China don't have enough bombs to take out underwear stitching factories???

About training they are at least much more battle hardened and experienced than you....

bengalcdn

Dec 10, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
They can afford it that's why they are even using their airforce....they even twice bombed India right??

Apart from this they can get anything from China on soft loans.....

How do you know they don't have enough bombs and training.... wishful thinking????

Country is right now fighting with insurgency in a process bombing India and even China don't have enough bombs to take out underwear stitching factories???

About training they are at least much more battle hardened and experienced than you....
Lol who said anything about China running out of bombs. I talked about Myanmar. Why would China give Myanmar soft loans to bomb Bangladesh? You mean they will give Myanmar Weapons to bomb the same strategic infrastructure they are building and maintaining in Bangladesh ? You are dumber than I thought. They will most likely mediate and try to end the conflict.

Pingle

Dec 20, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Lol who said anything about China running out of bombs. I talked about Myanmar. Why would China give Myanmar soft loans to bomb Bangladesh? You mean they will give Myanmar Weapons to bomb the same strategic infrastructure they are building and maintaining in Bangladesh ? You are dumber than I thought. They will most likely mediate and try to end the conflict.

I also talked about Myanmar..... why should I say a world factory like China won't have bombs?? Do you have any issues with understanding?
Myanmar is fighting insurgencies since long and they are still battle worthy shows there is no shortage of weapons..... and yes if it comes to picking sides then Burma will be obviously China's first choice over Bangladesh.... have no doubt about that......

UKBengali

Elite Member
May 29, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I also talked about Myanmar..... why should I say a world factory like China won't have bombs?? Do you have any issues with understanding?
Myanmar is fighting insurgencies since long and they are still battle worthy shows there is no shortage of weapons..... and yes if it comes to picking sides then Burma will be obviously China's first choice over Bangladesh.... have no doubt about that......

I don't think China would choose sides between BD and Myanmar.

China would want to settle any conflict as soon as possible.

Anyway going to the military balance BD has 7 SAM equipped ships.

1. 1 x Ulsan class with FM-90N SAM
2. 2 x Type053H3 with FM-90N SAM
3. 4 x Type-056 with FL-3000N SAM

It would be a bloody battle between the two for 1-2 weeks as pressure is mounted from China and maybe India to stop the fighting. Myanmar will not dominate the war just because it has a superior airforce.

Pingle

Dec 20, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I don't think China would choose sides between BD and Myanmar.

China would want to settle any conflict as soon as possible.

Anyway going to the military balance BD has 7 SAM equipped ships.

1. 1 x Ulsan class with FM-90N SAM
2. 2 x Type053H3 with FM-90N SAM
3. 4 x Type-056 with FL-3000N SAM

It would be a bloody battle between the two for 1-2 weeks as pressure is mounted from China and maybe India to stop the fighting. Myanmar will not dominate the war just because it has a superior airforce.
Yes it will be a bloody battle for sure but possibilities of Bangladesh suffering with more pain are higher.... Myanmar has lots of infrastructure to target in BD that can slow down your economic growth. You lack geographical depth too compared to Myanmar.

Burma has some infrastructure but that it far south and out of the range of Bangladesh. Burmese warships can sit in the southern waters somewhere near coco islands and stop the cargo ships coming and going from and to BD which will be another setback for economy.....

Bangladesh military is well trained and professional due to its history of being a part of Pakistan military but lack real battle experience.... how well they fare in jungle warfare with battle hardened Burmese military that will be interesting to see.

If after 2017 Bangladesh could have brought 2 squadrons of Grippen fighters with Meteor and storm shadow, at least 2 destroyers and some serious ASW platform then they would have been in some serious position today.

UKBengali

Elite Member
May 29, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Yes it will be a bloody battle for sure but possibilities of Bangladesh suffering with more pain are higher.... Myanmar has lots of infrastructure to target in BD that can slow down your economic growth. You lack geographical depth too compared to Myanmar.

Burma has some infrastructure but that it far south and out of the range of Bangladesh. Burmese warships can sit in the southern waters somewhere near coco islands and stop the cargo ships coming and going from and to BD which will be another setback for economy.....

Bangladesh military is well trained and professional due to its history of being a part of Pakistan military but lack real battle experience.... how well they fare in jungle warfare with battle hardened Burmese military that will be interesting to see.

If after 2017 Bangladesh could have brought 2 squadrons of Grippen fighters with Meteor and storm shadow, at least 2 destroyers and some serious ASW platform then they would have been in some serious position today.

Agree to some extent and it is criminal that BD did not learn the lesson of 2017. It should by now have had 2 squadrons of modern western fighters.

I think you overestimate the MN as they are really are a shallow water force and not suited to deep ocean combat. BD has plenty of naval assets that it can send against them. With their combination of SAM and CIWs they will not be a sitting duck against MAF attacks.

As far as offensives into Myanmar, BD just needs to stoke the fire there with the insurgents with training, weapons and use of special forces.

bengalcdn

Dec 10, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Ok what is your proof the China will choose Myanmar over Bangladesh and provide them bombs to attack strategic infrastructure the Chinese companies are building in Bangladesh? Give me actual comments from Chinese foreign ministry, think tanks, or govt source for your claim.

Cryptonian

Dec 31, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Ok what is your proof the China will choose Myanmar over Bangladesh and provide them bombs to attack strategic infrastructure the Chinese companies are building in Bangladesh? Give me actual comments from Chinese foreign ministry, think tanks, or govt source for your claim.
China would want peace and stability in the country which directly shares border with itself rather than Bangladesh. Myanmar's loss means refugee/border crisis in China.

bengalcdn

Dec 10, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
China would want peace and stability in the country which directly shares border with itself rather than Bangladesh. Myanmar's loss means refugee/border crisis in China.
So you have no proof. As I expected. Myanmar is in a civil war now so why isn’t China creating “stability” there? Also I repeat my question why would China allow Myanmar to bomb infrastructure built and maintained by Chinese companies in Bangladesh? You and your alternate login Pringle cannot answer any of these questions.

Dec 18, 2023
Nope as BD submarines are upgraded and just as good as the 1980s kilo that India supplied and the other Ming sub they have.

Did I not cover the ample supply of FM-90 SAMs that BA would use to provide air cover? If the MAF wanted to attack the BA then they would have to fly down to at least medium altitude and that is where the mobile FM-90 comes into play. BD also has a lot of modern MANPADs to deal with even lower flying aircraft and they can also threaten medium altitude planes as well.

MAF is not going to fair well if it goes into ground attack mode with BA in Arakhan and remember that BA has dozens of these batteries:

"
The ground-based air defence weapon system features a VLSI technology-based computer, two-waveband tracking radar, an infrared camera and digital electronic technology for increased capabilities against active/passive jamming.

The system has a 25km radar detecting range, is capable of attacking three targets simultaneously by employing three different guidance modes and has anti-missile ability against ultra-low-altitude cruise missiles, air-to-surface missiles, and anti-radiation missiles at a distance of 17km."
the problem is that you really think Burmese submarines are not upgraded by China and india.you always talk about FM-90.it’s not some super weapon.it’s official range is 5-15 km.nothing special.MAF will simply stay out of the range and use Stand of missiles.MAF's jf-17 has c-802a ashm.your surface ship will get sunk deep in the bay of Bengal without knowing who fire the missile.your army is not that good too.your generals are drown in corruption.remember your that corrupt ex army chief whose documentary was made by al jazeera.at least Burmese generals are quite smart.they'll outsmart bd army quite easily.

Users who are viewing this thread