‘Nepal's hydropower can benefit Bangladesh, entire region’

@Saudang

So you call Bangladesh a failed state then are surprised when he posts this? Stop being so pathetic - don’t throw stones as you are liable to get one back in your face ……. With interest
HOW I wish this were somewhere within another jurisdiction. In Bengali - a colloquialism from the other side - we have the earthy phrase, হাতের সুখ - making your hand happy.

If India was so powerful, then can we get to know how Hasina was turfed out by "student protestors"?
Well in the same way Iran's Shah having full support of USA was thrown out by a student protest... I am sure US was pretty powerful in 70s and 80s.

Well in the same way Iran's Shah having full support of USA was thrown out by a student protest... I am sure US was pretty powerful in 70s and 80s.

Sigh.

You are fkn clueless.

Obviously.

Who do you think birthed Bangladesh.

Am Indian PM and an Indian political party.
No. Indian PM merely stepped out of the way. The real work was done by R&AW Army and India diplomats. The entire thing was not even IG's brainchild.

BTW, India's support for Hasina goes way before BJP rose into power. Consistency in foreign policy is a product of bureaucrats of India. Any party which comes in power does not and can not mess with it. They are simply not equipped to deal with it and whats more, that is of not much electoral importance. So they just let the bureaucrats run the show. Why do you think Foreign minister of India is a former bureaucrat with very less history with BJP?

@Joe Shearer , I went to BD first on 2005 for work. I have no string for BD, good or bad.
Now I have to go at least once a year.
I have seen BD growing, literally. From the days of Bandh/total lawlessness by two Begums to a very stable law & order situation under Hasina.
Yes, I have experienced the total dictatorship, nepotism, corruption under her but a rapid industry, infrastructure, lifestyle development for BD can't also be ignored.

Sometimes I believe a dictatorship for India for a decade or two is not bad.

Doc

You are in serious trouble.
This is an annular you-know-what that retorts to an insult with the Upper KG retort, "The same to you, thrice!" They can keep it up for hours.

He's fkn clueless on all things Indian.

And Bangladeshi.

And Iranian.

He's basically a clueless sanghi living in Canada spouting gems on Asian geopolitics.

My point is very simple. Nothing was transplanted into Bangladesh. The party that the Indian central government very unwisely went out of its way to support was in existence, had suffered, had recovered, and won elections on its own before the stupidity in Delhi found expression.
🤭

PS : For future reference, I did not modify one single thing in this quote.

He's fkn clueless on all things Indian.

And Bangladeshi.

And Iranian.

He's basically a clueless sanghi living in Canada spouting gems on Asian geopolitics.
Look, everyone knows that you and sleepy old joe here have a huge cock-lust for Gandhi family but please! There is a limit of simping after which it is not even cringe. Its just sad.

Look, everyone knows that you and sleepy old joe here have a huge cock-lust for Gandhi family but please! There is a limit of simping after which it is not even cringe. Its just sad.

And that's how you out a sanghi.

Naah, he was doing the soft sanghi bits from some time ago.

Sir I outed him on day one.

He spent a long time in convincing us how neutral he was.

How few fks he gave.

Poor chap does not know I can smell a sanghi on the ethersphere.

Long before he opens his mouth or types a word.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back