‘Nepal's hydropower can benefit Bangladesh, entire region’

This is the reason I stopped arguing with him.... useless and waste of time talking to him....

Unfortunately people that look for “evidence” to support a pre-existing narrative are not worth debating with.

They will happily harm themselves as long as they think it “punishes the enemy”.

All BD government’s have had close or extremely close relations with India since independence. The Jamaat party leader even just now reassured India that he is not hostile towards them. Jamaat clearly sees the reality of BD’s situation even though it is a religious based party.

These types live in a fantasy place where BD has 5x the land area, ample natural resources including oil/gas and also a friendly and well-run Myanmar next door.

They will be very disappointed soon as an almost identical BD-India relationship resumes.

Last edited:
Dear Joe:

Can you help me analyze the reasons from a rational Indian perspective? I've been trying to get to the root of the problem, but nothing has come to fruition..........

This is a purely rational analysis and study, without any other political intentions.

Michael
I would be delighted to discuss this, but could you make your question, or even series of questions, more pointed and sharp?
Another suggestion: the other two Indian int'l mods, @Nilgiri and @Krptonite, are very articulate, and very knowledgeable. You might like to consider button-holing them.
If you want, this enquiry of yours can be converted to a private conversation, with your choice of participants, limited to me alone if you so wish, or expanded as you wish.

I would be delighted to discuss this, but could you make your question, or even series of questions, more pointed and sharp?
Another suggestion: the other two Indian int'l mods, @Nilgiri and @Krptonite, are very articulate, and very knowledgeable. You might like to consider button-holing them.
If you want, this enquiry of yours can be converted to a private conversation, with your choice of participants, limited to me alone if you so wish, or expanded as you wish.
Thanks.

I'm a very rational person, and I just want to have some rational communication seriously. I have no national tendencies, and I can rationally discuss any issue with people from any country.

But, I usually don't communicate much with ultra-nationalists, even if he is Chinese. I don't want to waste my time on these people.

==================

I'm not very good at using some of the features of this BBS. You can create a private topic group. Of course, you can invite anyone you see fit.

My English is very poor and I can only use machine translation to communicate with everyone.

==================

Michael

Thanks.

I'm a very rational person, and I just want to have some rational communication seriously. I have no national tendencies, and I can rationally discuss any issue with people from any country.

But, I usually don't communicate much with ultra-nationalists, even if he is Chinese. I don't want to waste my time on these people.

==================

I'm not very good at using some of the features of this BBS. You can create a private topic group. Of course, you can invite anyone you see fit.

==================

Michael
I would hugely prefer that you do the selection of interlocutors. Once that is out of the way, and you have settled how to ask, and what to ask, and whom to ask, I will start the private chapter.
This promises to be very interesting.
Would you like to include some Indians who represent a strongly opposed point of view as well? There are two, with whose views I deeply disagree, whom I can suggest, so as to balance the statement of Indian points of view.

I would hugely prefer that you do the selection of interlocutors. Once that is out of the way, and you have settled how to ask, and what to ask, and whom to ask, I will start the private chapter.
This promises to be very interesting.
Would you like to include some Indians who represent a strongly opposed point of view as well? There are two, with whose views I deeply disagree, whom I can suggest, so as to balance the statement of Indian points of view.
As long as it is a rational dialogue, I can accept whatever position or point of view he holds.

You can never wake up someone who is pretending to be asleep. For this situation, I usually stay away

I need to go to sleep now. I'm waiting for you online tomorrow.........

India will always have to take pleasure by comparing itself with much smaller Pakistan and Bangladesh. Period...

This pleasure is entirely ours to Relish

Why ; because both Pakistan and Bangladesh are jealous of India and Hate Hindus

So we will show off our successes and point out where these 2 Haters stand in the comity of nations

Dude that is not true.

I cannot speak about Pakistan but did you know that BD is one of the most pro-India countries in the world?

BD'shis are happy if Indian economy does well as it in effect means a larger export market for BD products.

Dude that is not true.

I cannot speak about Pakistan but did you know that BD is one of the most pro-India countries in the world?

BD'shis are happy if Indian economy does well as it in effect means a larger export market for BD products.

You are a liberal

You stay in the west

I wanted to open a new thread called India Bangladesh Relations after August 2024 where we can put all details as they emerge

I am speed limited , I cannot do so

We are totally aware of what is going on in Bangladesh and how it will soon start affecting us

The Reason why Bangladeshis hate India is because they Believe that Entire Bengal and Assam should have gone to East Pakistan during Partition

For a start watch this

You are a liberal

You stay in the west

I wanted to open a new thread called India Bangladesh Relations after August 2024 where we can put all details as they emerge

I am speed limited , I cannot do so

We are totally aware of what is going on in Bangladesh and how it will soon start affecting us

The Reason why Bangladeshis hate India is because they Believe that Entire Bengal and Assam should have gone to East Pakistan during Partition

For a start watch this

That is somewhat true in terms of Assam and parts of W Bengal with high Muslim population but most BD'shis accept the past is the past. It is time to deal with current realities now.

I really urge you to listen when BD political leaders like BNP and even Jamaat speak about BD-India relations. They all say that BD and India should have friendly relations and both should respect each other.

We have a noisy minority in BD that likes to blame India for everything that goes wrong in BD but they do not represent the majority. Yes the majority may think that India can sometimes be over-bearing but that is to be expected as India is by far the largest country in the region.

Nothing is helped by listening to the fringe who just like to find external enemies when most of your problems are due to your own doing. Focus on the many common interests that both BD and India have.

Last edited:
Thanks.

==================

My English is very poor and I can only use machine translation to communicate with everyone.

==================

Michael

I'll pick up this in the India - China relations thread. Will tag you there later. I think it's important subject to get into for sure.

Not once have I mentioned India in any of my comments
When did I quoted you? It was you...
This reflects your bias against Indians
Look your neighborhood, nobody likes you foul-mouthed fake news factory.
As for comparing India with Bangladesh or Pakistan, you’ve got it all wrong. It’s not about comparing with smaller nations; it’s about understanding where Bangladesh stands in the global arena
Western world and China with gigantic economy and self reliant domestic industrial base is there to give their seal of approval. India is all about dick measuring...
The fact that you can’t even build a decent infrastructure or handle basic technology without outside help speaks volumes. You’re trying to downplay India’s achievements while ignoring that your country can’t even hold its own in the simplest of tasks.
LOL, we don't have suppa pawwa syndrome. So we have no shame in taking foreign help to build better quality infrastructures. And in this age of information the world can see the quality indian infrastructures. Garbage...
India's focus on its achievements and capabilities isn’t about seeking attention or validation; it's about showcasing real progress and advancements.
LOL man, you aren't talking with an westerner. We are South Asians too. And we know your psychology.
When India talks about its developments—like the Tejas fighter jet, Astra BVRAAM, or other significant technological strides—it’s not about bragging. It’s about acknowledging and celebrating genuine progress in defense and technology.
All of them are Frankenstein projects with foreign IP and components.
As for your jab about India’s supposed “suppa pawwa syndrome,” that’s just a weak attempt to deflect from your own shortcomings.
What shortcomings? Did we say "O world respect us because we can make Chinese AKs"?
We are trying to reduce our poverty. We don't really want to be a suppa pawwa or a regional pawwa.
India’s achievements in complex engineering and technology are genuine, unlike your façade of self-reliance.
Yah, keep repeating this while looking at your shiny new American made Sig716 or various collapsed indian made bridges.
You criticize India for not making a “decent rifle” while conveniently ignoring that your own defense capabilities are largely based on imports and foreign assistance.
You're ignoring we don't have suppa pawwa syndrome. We don't have defense industry because we don't have enough defense budget to begin with.

This pleasure is entirely ours to Relish
We know, India isn't a member of big boys club.
Jealous of india? For what? And we dont have any reason to love Islamophobes, are we?
So we will show off our successes and point out where these 2 Haters stand in the comity of nations
We're very afraid of imported Russian AKs and American Sigs. Believe me... 😆

We know, India isn't a member of big boys club.

Jealous of india? For what? And we dont have any reason to love Islamophobes, are we?

We're very afraid of imported Russian AKs and American Sigs. Believe me... 😆
Lol. You jester. Probably sitting in west, you might think Bangladesh is like the west. Its not.

Lol. You jester. Probably sitting in west, you might think Bangladesh is like the west. Its not.
LOL you joker. I never left BD ever in my life for more than a week.
Where did I said Bangladesh is like the west? Stop making up fake news like your local media...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back