Pak-Afghan Border Skirmishes and Terrorism Watch

I'm not a murtad, nor an ethno-nat nor have any complexes with the white man but it says a lot that you felt the need to bring that up because I told you that your submissive bootlicking is one sided slavery.

There's a reason you have no respect globally not even among your ummah, and I doubt you will ever unite for anything as seen firsthand in Palestine.
You worry about this world. We worry about the next. We are not the same.

When it comes to Palestine, don’t worry you’ll see. Many superpowers tried to harm Islam and become history.

Yes we are slaves. Slaves of Allah. You choose to be slaves of this world and ethnic jahalat. On Yawm al Qiyamah your nationality, status or ethnicity won’t save you.

For someone who has spent a lotta time in Kabul can tell you that all it'll take is 1 Nuke in the certain of Kabul & send 'em back to the stoneages.

:unsure:

Since they're already there - "blowing them to kingdom come" sounds better.

For someone who has spent a lotta time in Kabul can tell you that all it'll take is 1 Nuke in the certain of Kabul & send 'em back to the stoneages.

:unsure:

Since they're already there - "blowing them to kingdom come" sounds better.

Afghans are still high after the US/NATO and India debacle. The Afghans don't realise that Pakistan isn't the US/NATO and India. Pakistan shares a border so the stakes are as high as they can be. There will be severe consequences if Afghans don't stop fantasising about conquering Pakistani territory.

why should you find it hilarious? Iran was the first country to recognise Pakistan's independence in 1947

Yes offcourse! its the IRGC after the Sardar shaheed went rogue. i am sticking to what i found. Ayatullah Khamnai did instruct not to but none the less they proceeded. so it has to be addressed. some years ago in time Sardar was at the helm, a general spread the venom he was duly moved aside that is friendship and that is state to state relations.

Longtime ago group of Iranian pilots were training at Risalpur (iran-iraq war period) one of the crashed on his first solo (T37) so i know what Iran is and Iranian people are. its the state within the state that has created problems.

You really find "Software updated" offensive?

Yes offcourse! its the IRGC after the Sardar shaheed went rogue. i am sticking to what i found. Ayatullah Khamnai did instruct not to but none the less they proceeded. so it has to be addressed. some years ago in time Sardar was at the helm, a general spread the venom he was duly moved aside that is friendship and that is state to state relations.

Longtime ago group of Iranian pilots were training at Risalpur (iran-iraq war period) one of the crashed on his first solo (T37) so i know what Iran is and Iranian people are. its the state within the state that has created problems.

or deflowering 😂

I didn't find anything you said offensive, just adding important context.

on afghan topic people tend to forget

new is the item one has to focus least of his energy.off topic
lenin was on mi6 payroll
this has nothing to do with afghan situation

Afghanistan has defeated two major superpowers and has been undefeated over the centuries.

Pak is finihsed. Pak should not have woken up this sleeping dragon.
that was 80s, there was no-drone warfare, now you can not hide with against good ISR

stop living in Past

It's amazing how Afghanistan seems to want a war with all of its neighbor. In addition to iran, it continues its antagonistic and unabated relations with next door Pakistan.

Afghanistan has defeated two major superpowers and has been undefeated over the centuries.

Pak is finihsed. Pak should not have woken up this sleeping dragon.
Yawn.

To quote late Gen. Hamid Gul: Pakistan beat the Soviets with American Help. Then Pakistan beat the Americans with American help.

Afghans have always been cannon fodder in geopolitical games of world powers.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back