Pak-Afghan Border Skirmishes and Terrorism Watch

Pakistani situation will change for the better when the establishment realises that solution to insurgency is economic prosperity and economic prosperity comes from making decisions according to pakistani intrest not american as well as a proper ideology for the people to base thier identity on as well as competent and liked political leaders.

It's called resistance Afghan, why are you getting mad 😂

May Allah help the NRF against the Kandahari bandits with beards
As previously mentioned, please feel free to change your username!

In the same sentence, you invoke Allah (swt) to help militants killing Muslims, while ridiculing them as “bandits with beards”. Please learn the status of the beard in Islam. Brother, we should be proper especially in Ramadan.

In the same sentence, you invoke Allah (swt) to help militants killing Muslims, while ridiculing them as “bandits with beards”. Please learn the status of the beard in Islam. Brother, we should be proper especially in Ramadan.
NRF are more Muslim than your IEA taghuts, don't forget their humiliating deal with the US in Doha which allows US to fly drones over them whenever they want and target whoever threatens them. They are dogs of US 😂

There was no Indus River Valley Civilization without Sindh and no Pakistani takes more pride in Indus River Valley Civilization than the Sindhis. Taking pride in the uniqueness of one's culture doesn't make one blind to the similarities.
While Sindh has shared history with Punjab and Balochistan, it is a bit of a stretch to claim it is sem2sem with Gangadesh, Assam or Dravidia.

Only Hindutvatoids try associating their Sarasvati with the Indus and claiming Hinduism was invented in the IVC. Because that's wrong, Hinduism was made by the Aryans who moved into Pakistan after IVC collapsed.

This guy is a dickhead, he’s actually a Muslim hater - and has been investigated by the British for trying to smuggle Afghan weapons to Ukraine.
Miles is a loser in his college. His friends describe him as a strange attention seeker.

Bro Ur sitting in the UK and declaring the Taliban to be pious Muslims

Talibs have bombed and killed more Muslims than Zionists have in Gaza

They are nothing but Bearded Kandahari Bandits.

NRF are more Muslim than your IEA taghuts, don't forget their humiliating deal with the US in Doha which allows US to fly drones over them whenever they want and target whoever threatens them. They are dogs of US 😂
How are NRF "more Muslim" and current regime "dogs of the US"? These are all simply emotional and hypocritical arguments. There is no point being belligerent for the sake of it brother, especially in Ramadan.

I never made a claim to their piety; please read again. And even someone supports NRF militants: Firstly, the current regime is being called terrorists by NRF, although they are ruling the country. What defines them as terrorists that do not apply to NRF? Secondly, it's futile to compare the current Afghan regime to Zionists. Zionists are committing genocide and targeting hospitals. It's merely biased, emotional thinking rather than rationality that would output such a point of view. Finally, you can read yourself regarding the status of the beard in Islam. Forming an alliterative nickname for someone you don't like doesn't make you right, brother.
The below figure from this report highlights some alleged numbers of civilian casualties of the current regime's violence (the note under the figure is important to note):

1711817397522.png
Considering even just the following:
  • Obfuscation of ground realities by the one-sided, propaganda reporting of Afghanistan under the current regime by external outlets, NRF, and resistance-sympathetic sources.
  • Limited information from the regime itself on reporting casualties, e.g. who is a confirmed Talib member that NRF allege to have killed​
Evaluating the principles and self-professed objectives of each party to the conflict is currently a more effective solution for Pakistan to devise a strategy for Afghanistan. Talib's principles are more in line with Pakistan's foundational ideology than NRF. Furthermore, the critique of the Talibs is best conducted by referencing the source material they claim to adhere to rather than subjective standards.

Europe is where you will find the highest number of terrorist apologists. This is what happens when immigrants either refuse to integrate or are unable to integrate due to the hostility of the natives. When these immigrants and their children are unable to integrate into society, they feel isolated and start doubling down on their identity, whatever it may be in twisted ways as a reaction to this isolation and racism. This isolation makes them feel more connected to monsters like ISIS and Taliban members just because they are "Muslims". This is why many European Muslims end up becoming insane extremists. @LeGenD and I have discussed this matter for hours.

You will never see this problem with Muslims in North America these days. This used to be a problem in the US for a brief period post-911 and it lasted till Obama's tenure.

@VCheng @Nilgiri @Meengla @Oscar @MastanKhan @Musings Do you have any disagreements with what I stated regarding this problem in North America?

@RescueRanger @AJKashmir1 @RationalPakistani

Europe is where you will find the highest number of terrorist apologists. This is what happens when immigrants either refuse to integrate or are unable to integrate due to the hostility of the natives. When these immigrants and their children are unable to integrate into society, they feel isolated and start doubling down on their identity, whatever it may be in twisted ways as a reaction to this isolation and racism. This isolation makes them feel more connected to monsters like ISIS and Taliban members just because they are "Muslims". This is why many European Muslims end up becoming insane extremists. @LeGenD and I have discussed this matter for hours.

You will never see this problem with Muslims in North America these days. This used to be a problem in the US for a brief period post-911 and it lasted till Obama's tenure.

@VCheng @Nilgiri @Meengla @Oscar @MastanKhan @Musings Do you have any disagreements with what I stated regarding this problem in North America?

First of all it all depends on what the definition of a terrorist apologist is for the point you’re making.

You wrote all that without defining what a terrorist or "insane extremist" is. The rest reads purely as emotion. It can be addressed by my post replying to the one you are replying to. Perhaps the moderators/admin you tagged may note your non-conducive implications of other members being "terrorist apologists" because you disagree with what they are saying or straw-manning their point of view.

First of all it all depends on what the definition of a terrorist apologist is for the point you’re making.
For me, a terrorist apologist is someone who defends, justifies, or minimizes the actions of terrorists or terrorist groups. How a terrorist apologist rationalizes or excuses acts of terrorism is irrelevant.

For me, a terrorist apologist is someone who defends, justifies, or minimizes the actions of terrorists or terrorist groups. How a terrorist apologist rationalizes or excuses acts of terrorism is irrelevant.

Okay. But please be aware that many that you tagged in the post above fulfill that criteria. Just read their views in the Gaza Conflict thread. This discussion cannot be allowed in this forum in my view since the reality is very harsh given the facts.

You wrote all that without defining what a terrorist or "insane extremist" is. The rest reads purely as emotion. It can be addressed by my post replying to the one you are replying to. Perhaps the moderators/admin you tagged may note your non-conducive implications of other members being "terrorist apologists" because you disagree with what they are saying or straw-manning their point of view.
My post wasn't directed to you but to three other people on this thread - two of whom are residing in Europe. I haven't seen you defend these terrorists like those three but if you do then my post is also for you. As far as your post is concerned, calling them bandits in beards is actually extremely polite for they are far worse than that.

Okay. But please be aware that many that you tagged in the post above fulfill that criteria. Just read their views in the Gaza Conflict thread. This discussion cannot be allowed in this forum in my view since the reality is very harsh given the facts.
I haven't seen the people I mentioned in my post ever defend Hamas but if what you say is true then it is disappointing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back