Pak-Afghan Border Skirmishes and Terrorism Watch

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. A well known truism.
I believe this is an oversimplification of the nature of terrorism. Taliban's cause was perfectly valid when the country was under occupation; however, that isn't the case any longer. Any group that is committing acts of terror when they are not under occupation can never be considered freedom fighters.

I believe this is an oversimplification of the nature of terrorism. Taliban's cause was perfectly valid when the country was under occupation; however, that isn't the case any longer. Any group that is committing acts of terror when they are not under occupation can never be considered freedom fighters.

I think there is already a warning sign posted above. Why get anyone in trouble? 😁

Hamas is not a terrorist group.
It 100% is and was created by Israel to defeat the noble organization of freedom fighters known as the PLO. Israel needed to get rid of the PLO in order to unleash and justify violence upon the Palestinians.

It 100% is and was created by Israel to defeat the noble organization of freedom fighters known as the PLO. Israel needed to get rid of the PLO in order to unleash and justify violence upon the Palestinians.
Hamas is not a terrorist group nor was it created by israel.
PLO communists destroyed themselves.

The rumours pop now and then, probably ongoing talks

Here is Taliban project

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back