TF-X / KAAN / Hürjet Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircrafts News & Discussions

Kaan is still very far away and CAN fail, just look at the SU57 prog.

Enough with your butthurt feelings

Chinese-Indian-İranian users called KAAN project as a propaganda
They said that Turkiye can not develop KAAN even for first flight

even Some useless Media made anti-Turkiye propaganda
1710813857510.jpeg

and Dont compare state of the art KAAN with the SU-57 which lacks even 5th design

KAAN
1710808003739.jpeg
SU-57
1710808361533.png

SU-57 has the worst design and manufacturing quality to compare with F-22 , J-20 and KAAN

Turkiye has developed high quality western standard Platform with 5th design
and made the first flight successfully even before scheduled

KAAN will be equipped with Turkish Ejection Seat . AESA Radar , EW System . IRST . EOTS . HMDS , DIRMC , AI technology , Weapons and 35.000 lbf turbofan Engines to become 100% Indigenous to operate together with KIZILELMA and ANKA-3 unmanned stealth Fighter Jets

Turkiye has enough technology to do it .... wait and see
and 20 KAAN will be delivered to the Turkish Air Force in 2028 for IOC

Last edited:
I am not doubting AI capabilities of hyper power USA
As I said USA min 30 years ahead of whole world in technology

F-22 has no any upgrade as you said ...
and AI controlled 360° situational awareness . D2D . DIRCM , Artificial Intelligence Co-pilot capabilities will be belong to 6th gen NGAD that is to succeed the F-22

Nobody said that Turkiye chose higher technology than USA
Our guys said that we chose higher technology than current F-22

as like 3 years ago when same jokers said that Turkiye can not develop KAAN ?

Why twisting my words? I never said F-22 has no any upgrade, in fact the other way round F-22 is having many upgrades and share technology with 6th gen NGAD.

Your previous statement did not have "current" F-22, but:
"GM of TAI said that we chose higher technology than F-22"

there is no "current", and even with current F-22, no everything on F-22 may be surpassed by the KAAN like I said: TWR, RCS. So the GM statement quoted from your statement could be misleading, especially as you said it will have higher technology than both F-22 and F-35.

Why are you creating a strawman? technically the US has the capability to add NGAD and system of systems tech and sensors onto a F-16, so a statement saying the KAAN is going to have things the F-16 doesn't or its better than an F-16 will be incorrect?

You create strawmen as if the suggestion is somehow that Turkey has tech the US doesn't when this was never stated, but you are arguing as it this was the point made.

It is correct if F-16 will not be upgraded anymore. But it will be a "brave claim" if we know that F-16 is still being upgraded in the future.

Furthermore, F-16 is 4th gen fighter that wouldn't be able to compete with 5th gen like KAAN in Low observability, on the other hand F-22 is considered the 5th gen with the lowest RCS that even newer 5th gen fighter like KAAN/SU-57/J-20 may not be able to reach the same RCS level, plus great engine with very high TWR & 2D TVC.

And it is incorrect when it is stated blurrily and + add misleading impression.
You know KAAN has been claimed will have tech not only higher than F-22 but F-35 too.

KAAN as projected when in service, will have more capabilities than current F-22s in service, this was what that quote meant, why is it difficult to understand?

Read again the claim sir:

1710814269537.png

Does it sound like what you said above?

If you guys were honest enough from the beginning, then the challenge would not have been this severe.

Attachments

• 1710814485305.png
    1710814485305.png
    421.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

View attachment 27234

and Dont compare state of the art KAAN with the SU-57 which lacks even 5th design

KAAN
View attachment 27224
SU-57
View attachment 27225

SU-57 has the worst design and manufacturing quality to compare with F-22 , J-20 and KAAN

and made the first flight successfully

KAAN will be equipped with Turkish Ejection Seat . AESA Radar , EW System . IRST . EOTS . HMDS , DIRMC , AI technology , Weapons and 35.000 lbf turbofan Engines to become 100% Indigenous to operate together with KIZILELMA and ANKA-3 unmanned stealth Fighter Jets

These people are going to hate and deny until it staring them right in the face afterwards they will claim they never said such things or just conveniently ignore they ever said such thing. But we see Turkey step by step meeting objectives it has set so far and largely on the right schedule or even before schedule.

I wish I could go back to the old pdf forum and dig up quotes from some of these very same detractors from 2010 when this project was first announced. They laughed out loud at the suggestion, Up until 2021, I remember the radiator jokes, oh Dictator Erdogan is just fooling dumb turks, selling them fantasies about building jets to get votes, like its some sort of North Korean type hoax, they stoped laughing when the first prototype production pictures, then said it will be years until it flies, and when they revised the timeline and said actually it will fly ahead of schedule, they ridiculed it, even up until December when the flight got delayed I saw a bunch of "see its BS, i told you" then when it did fly 2 months later, they don't go back to their comments and acknowledge.

Like all the pieces are there to plausibly show, yet they continue to try to knock it. We will see in 2030, just stay humble, let them run their mouths or belittle it, collect the receipts for now, then we will see inshallah come 2030.

Why twisting my words? I never said F-22 has no any upgrade, in fact the other way round F-22 is having many upgrades and share technology with 6th gen NGAD.

Enough with your trolling

GM of TAI said that We chose higher technology than F-22 ( current ) and F-35 ( current )

You jumped to so-called F-22 upgrade and NGAD

Current F-22 and F-35 lacks DIRMC , Artificial Intelligence Co-pilot , 360° AI-enhanced battlefield awareness , Full data-to-decision (D2D) capability , etc

TOPIC IS OVER with You

Last edited:
Enough with your trolling

GM of TAI said that We chose higher technology than F-22 ( current ) and F-35 ( current )

You jumped to so-called F-22 upgrade and NGAD

Current F-22 and F-35 lacks DIRMC , Artificial Intelligence Co-pilot , 360° AI-enhanced battlefield awareness , Full data-to-decision (D2D) capability , etc

TOPIC IS OVER with You
Dont terrorize Thread

You are the one who always claim superiority of the "hypothetical" KAAN in the future with "present tense" as if it were already existed, to draw attention; see again your post in the past eg: #578 #571, etc.

The trolling one is the one who throw bombastic and irrational claim.

These people are going to hate and deny until it staring them right in the face afterwards they will claim they never said such things or just conveniently ignore they ever said such thing.

Like all the pieces are there to plausibly show, yet they continue to try to knock it. We will see in 2030, just stay humble, let them run their mouths or belittle it, collect the receipts for now, then we will see inshallah come 2030.

Even I am not talking about other Chinese users
Only one example

Chinese user DEINO
in 2020 He called me delusional and fanboy when I said TFX will be ready in 2023 for the first flight .... He said that TFX is a propaganda

and When KAAN made Taxi test in 2023
He came and said that congratulations to all Turks .. They have no shame

Only Chinese users here and attacking KAAN project
They were shocked and still living in shock

No need to argue with Chinese users
They believe or not that doesnt matter .... Turkiye has its own agenda and progressing successfully

Last edited:
Temel Kotil said we have chosen higher technology than the F22/F35. This is just a goal.

It's up to you whether you believe it or not.

"have chosen" the highest technology which is not existent yet is such a brave/arrogant and unrealistic words.

Practically, at the moment as far as people know - there is no higher technology than what is being used on F35 to choose. So we can't choose these......more over...we can't have chosen the technology that is presently not available, but we can thrive to reach that by intense r&d and by anticipating the technical hurdle we will face ahead. So this is not about choice, but about EFFORT with very high goal that they need still to prove.

Last edited:

View attachment 27234

KAAN
View attachment 27224
SU-57
View attachment 27225

and made the first flight successfully even before scheduled

Exactly, West denigrates Turkey's defense power saying Turkiye's military can’t realize your Rolls-Royce dream and Rover resources!
1D426524-E0B1-4F53-974C-ACD990449A76.jpeg
Turkey is achieving alarming successes in the defense sector. Inspired by the deep changes after the Western embargo, Now Turkey's resurrection shatter this assumption, celebrating the 100th republic day with your National pride! but these are repeated like a broken record.

Fahrettin Öztürk, Vice President of
@TUSAS_EN

:“KAAN Blk 20- with local engines- will have Thrust Vectoring Nozzles

New design will have much slimmer frontal/cockpit portion thereby reducing RCS by 35%

Over 650 Ukrainian engineers working on KAAN’s engine

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back