The 14th Government of The Islamic Republic of Iran: Mas'ood Pezeshkian et al

Valid source are Iranian news paper and medias
And you must understand that Islamic Republic is not all sunshine and rainbows . There are a lot of problem that need fixing
And first step in fixing those problems is to acknowledge their existence
Either you don’t understand what a valid source is or you insist on posting propaganda. Either way not good for the forum and also lacking the fiduciary responsibilities required.

Alas that a propagandist ruin our threads
Either you don’t understand what a valid source is or you insist on posting propaganda. Either way not good for the forum and also lacking the fiduciary responsibilities required.
I report 4 decision of parliament commissions about 4 candidate . You say they are not correct and the reports are lie
Well prove they are lies and I stop posting them.

As I said parliament don't report on these commissions only the laws it pass. All news always come from parliament reporters of Iran media.

You two by acting like this have become like Wikipedia zionist moderators that consider all Iranian source as untrustworthy. Well unlike you when it come to Iran I trust Iranian sources specially when it's repeated by several media

It's all of what I have to say on this matter no further discussing it untill you prove what I post are not factual.

I report 4 decision of parliament commissions about 4 candidate . You say they are not correct and the reports are lie
Well prove they are lies and I stop posting them.

As I said parliament don't report on these commissions only the laws it pass. All news always come from parliament reporters of Iran media.

You two by acting like this have become like Wikipedia zionist moderators that consider all Iranian source as untrustworthy. Well unlike you when it come to Iran I trust Iranian sources specially when it's repeated by several media

It's all of what I have to say on this matter no further discussing it untill you prove what I post are not factual.
Many Iranian sources are trustworthy. YOU Are not.

Again, post valid documentation from Iranian sources (or foreign ones although unlikely)like others have.

Show respect and responsibility to membership. Don’t post propaganda.

Many Iranian sources are trustworthy. YOU Are not.

Again, post valid documentation from Iranian sources (or foreign ones although unlikely)like others have.

Show respect and responsibility to membership. Don’t post propaganda.
Honestly you are the untrustworthy one have you forget that you stated IRNA, ISNA and parliament research center are against Islamic Republic. it's not even 24 hours from when you wrote it
All what I said had their sources in previous posts . What are the source of your claims

Result of evaluating minister candidate programs in budget commission
1000040537.jpg

1000040539.jpg

Jobs and social security minister candidates, Oil, Industry Mine and commerce, Health and Medical education were not approved

https://www.mehrnews.com/news/61969...امه-و-بودجه-مجلس-با-برنامه-های-وزرای-پیشنهادی

Honestly you are the untrustworthy one have you forget that you stated IRNA, ISNA and parliament research center are against Islamic Republic. it's not even 24 hours from when you wrote it
All what I said had their sources in previous posts . What are the source of your claims
Please don’t be ‘honest’. You follow Zionist and anti-Iranian sources as you’ve mentioned yourself.

At last after 23 years one president managed to repeat the feat of Mr. Khatami and all its minister get approved.

Wonder who said no to the minister that supereme leader himself take the phone called him and asked him to accept be part of the cabinet.
That's the case of seyyed abbas salehi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back