Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

I live in the American South. The 'Buckle of the Bible Belt'. All my friends/relatives are WASPs due to the nature of my residence. So my WASP neighbor was over for the usual Desi food a few weeks ago. I asked him in such words 'Why do I get the impression that Black people are so deferential toward me?' He said that's because in the South they were so much lynching that the Black population in the South has internalized that.
[I never feel threatened around Black / Mexicans].

The last American President who showed some spine against Israel was Bush Senior when he threatened to block some loan guarantees to Israel around 1990. Since then the Israel Lobby has taken over America almost totally.

Its definately a dark part of US history.
Making the US pro-Israeli policy appear even more schizophrenic and straightout absurd.

Then what stops successive US goverment from pursuing that? During the 90s US could have done it without any problem.

The big elephant in the room is the massive zionist lobby which controls US polictical landscape.

What stops the US government from doing that is the lack of a similar effort from the Arabs to put forward their view point, if they indeed support what you said above. Have you considered the possibility that none of what USA is doing would be possible from the support of Israel's' Arab neighbors?

If there is a big elephant in the room it is not USA. It is the support for USA from not only Israel, but from a majority of the region. What you don't like as US policy is only the end result, the foundations of which are much closer to home. Changing US policies therefore must start from looking inside, and not simply passing the blame onto others.

The UK and US are set to release an unprecedented joint statement in the coming hours that will warn the Houthis to stop attacking commercial vessels or face the military might of the West, according to the paper.

What stops the US government from doing that is the lack of a similar effort from the Arabs to put forward their view point, if they indeed support what you said above. Have you considered the possibility that none of what USA is doing would be possible from the support of Israel's' Arab neighbors?

If there is a big elephant in the room it is not USA. It is the support for USA from not only Israel, but from a majority of the region. What you don't like as US policy is only the end result, the foundations of which are much closer to home. Changing US policies therefore must start from looking inside, and not simply passing the blame onto others.

Arab nations have dictators installed by Western governments to control the Arab streets

The cries of these child killers soothes our hearts.

"🔴🔴🔴
Today at the funeral of Captain Harel
In which the wounded patrol leader participated
Who was seriously injured in the battle
His limbs were cut off"

🔴🔴🔴
"His mother said she usually wanted him to get married
He is killed and cut off his lineage
"

When IsraHELLs mourn, they never reflect on the genocide their child killing sons were involved. They just cry.

🔴🔴🔴
"urgent
Injuries in a stabbing attack in Jerusalem"

🔴🔴🔴
5 combat brigades were demobilized from Gaza, including the 551st Reserve Brigade, the 14th Brigade, and three training brigades.

If the Iranians can get rid of the Shah, the Arabs can get rid of their dictators too. IF they want to do it, that is.

the strategy works only 99% of the time the 1% of the time in the case of Iran and Yemen it doesn't work

they got rid of Mubarak and brought in Morsi and he was replaced with Sisi

the overthrowing of elected governments is part of US foreign policy

you cannot measure everything by that 1% of the time US fails

the strategy works only 99% of the time the 1% of the time in the case of Iran and Yemen it doesn't work

they got rid of Mubarak and brought in Morsi and he was replaced with Sisi

the overthrowing of elected governments is part of US foreign policy

you cannot measure everything by that 1% of the time US fails

"They" are not at fault here. If enough people really want a change, no one - absolutely no one - can stop that. The failure here is not USA's but the peoples' themselves.

Sorry my friend the Muslim world sold its deen long time ago, otherwise it would be a brutal Jihad.
Ok, sure.
Palestinains are on their own and they knwo it,
while it looks that way, its not so true or obvious- more and more Muslim countries (especially) and peoples around the world are doing more and more "invisible " actions and sanctions against Israel, to support Palestinians- good example is Malaysia closing its ports to Israel- a global energetically unique BDS campaign is building up against Israel - Yemen took one of the first and militaristic steps against Israel, and Israel is feeling that wrath, from 1000- 2000km away, everyday. Many Muslims in the Middle East also bankrupted local global chains supporting Israel- that means alot because withiout money, wars cant be fought, end of story.
that's why the Palestinians are fighting like lions, their moto is better dead then enslaved, may allah give them victory.
Yes. but Palestinians are also fighting like lions because that is the only sensible reaction to Israel's hate for and apartheid against Palestinians- Israel is an auto motivator for Palestinians to fight back.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back