Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Are you sure about this? This pic is from 2007 These guys are old men now.

View attachment 7501

Something this blatantly bad gives zero credibility to this Arnoud van Doorn guy:
View attachment 7504

Looks like this guy did the same thing

It says

But there is no record of any General John Bigree anywhere..go look for his name in Google yourself. Maybe his name is mis-translated. But geez if you want to report some big news at least get the names correct...sheesh!

Things like this are why I try and stay away from reading the Gaza/Ukraine threads as all sides just repeatedly do juvenile stuff like this.

oh look here come the moral and ethics police with their "gotcha" moment of glory

I guess you also claim the hostages have been rescued?

bottom line is IDF is taking a bad beating

and over 400 Western military"advisors" are in israel and still cant beat orphans with weapons made in basement

Last edited:
oh look here come the moral and ethics police with their "gotcha" moment of glory

I guess you also claim the hostages have been rescued?

bottom line is IDF is taking a bad beating

and over 400 Western military"advisors" are in israel and still cant beat orphans with weapons made in basement

No, the bottom line is to report FACTS.

Not a race to Googlescrape old military pics just to slap titles over them like an 8 year old.

Last edited:
Seems a few apartheid apologists have sprung up again. So I will repost my earlier post for those who are new joining to this discussion.

The Below links include UN experts, Israeli officials even International jurists all saying Israel is an apartheid state. You know why what they say is so compelling because its backed BY EVIDENCE.

Israel’s occupation of Palestinian Territory is ‘apartheid’: UN rights expert

Another UN expert recognising Israeli apartheid

Human rights watch - Israeli apartheid

International commision of Jurists denounces Israeli apartheid

Ex Mosad chief - Israel imposing apartheid on Palestinians

Former Israeli Attorney-General: ‘My country is Now an Apartheid Regime’

Whether countries around the world take this stance or not does not matter, they are all politically motivated, but facts on the ground dont change reality. The most compelling country to back this is South Africa, the country which coined the term and lived through it knows better than any other country.

Hey if they did..then they did...and If they didn't..then they didn't.
No use creating fake evidence of either.

I believe the American was killed in Gaza

Nothing will change that

You can believe what you want

Seems a few apartheid apologists have sprung up again. So I will repost my earlier post for those who are new joining to this discussion.

The Below links include UN experts, Israeli officials even International jurists all saying Israel is an apartheid state. You know why what they say is so compelling because its backed BY EVIDENCE.

Israel’s occupation of Palestinian Territory is ‘apartheid’: UN rights expert

Another UN expert recognising Israeli apartheid

Human rights watch - Israeli apartheid

International commision of Jurists denounces Israeli apartheid

Ex Mosad chief - Israel imposing apartheid on Palestinians

Former Israeli Attorney-General: ‘My country is Now an Apartheid Regime’

Whether countries around the world take this stance or not does not matter, they are all politically motivated, but facts on the ground dont change reality. The most compelling country to back this is South Africa, the country which coined the term and lived through it knows better than any other country.

Know this document.

After 90 days, they learned that he was a prisoner in Gaza, bringing the number of prisoners to 136 people.

A picture of a group of soldiers who were injured in Gaza and had their legs amputated

Beilinson Hospital in IsraHELL receives 22 IOF wounded, including 4 in serious condition, 9 in the orthopedic department 6 moderate injuries, 3 minor injuries today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back