Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

Israeli terror soldiers executed 40 Palestinian civilians who were living in shafts after the aparthied terror state destroyed their homes. This is more like the truth.

Israelis are not even making excuses for their butchery! They stopped PR many months ago; it has been Medieval for many months now.

@r3alist : Please don't drag me into that other thread about this conflict. In fact, I request the Mods to merge that thread into this and maybe change the title a bit: They are one and the same conflict! This one is mature--a continuation from the old PDF where already about 2000 pages covered the conflict. @Musings @Waz

Hamas Official Mousa Abu Marzouk: Gaza Tunnels Were Built to Protect Hamas Fighters, Not Civilians​

Yes there is a tunnel under every child bedroom, school, hospital, tent, refugee camp, ambulance, shaft, ant hill, olive tree, water melon.

Meengla, how do you manage to respect yourself for the stuff you write?

My conscience is clear. I have been following several Israeli sites and pay good attention to Israeli apologists and I have been doing so since the start of this conflict last October. The attack on the Al Shifa Hospital where many were killed made global headlines and even Israelis were at pain to try to explain away.
Well, that was a long time ago and now Israelis bomb and kill hundreds in a day and come up with lame excuses like 'they were Hamas' or 'they were Hezbollah'. Israel's terrorism is so SO BAD that even Leon Panetta called the Exploding Pagers as an act of 'terrorism'.
So, my conscience is clear. I want peace for all. I am a self-proclaimed 'Humanist'. It is YOU and your ilk who need introspection.

Apparently there are tours now to go watch the genocide in Gaza, this nation is becoming worse than the nazis.

The Nazi era was in the 1930s and 40s where even telephones were not that common. I bet the vast majority of the Germans didn't know what was done 'in their name' then. The Israelis, on the other hand, are slaughtering and killing in the Information Age and in broad day light and GLOATING about the slaughter.
So, yes, you are right. Israelis are worse than the Nazis.

My conscience is clear. I have been following several Israeli sites and pay good attention to Israeli apologists and I have been doing so since the start of this conflict last October. The attack on the Al Shifa Hospital -
The one where Israel was blamed first and it was then revealed to be an "own goal" by IJ or Hamas? link

If you're relying on lies and half-truths, how can your conscience be clear? At all?

The one where Israel was blamed first and it was then revealed to be an "own goal" by IJ or Hamas? link

If you're relying on lies and half-truths, how can your conscience be clear? At all?

Are you really denying the genocide in Gaza, the barbaric theft of Palestinian land in the West Bank by Zionists guised as "settlers" and the terrorism inflicted on Hezbollah by Israel with those exploding pagers ?

I know Israel is in a fight for its very existence and would go to any length to fabricate 'news'. I know Israel is using its lobbies and media to muzzle dissent on a scale I can't imagine except during World War II in America but far worse than even that. The 'character' of Israel has been well known to me and now all, except diehard Zionists and Bible Thumpers in America, know that character as well.
Again, I ask you: Do some introspection. Repent, if you are a Believer. Be on the Right Side of History. It will not only help you sleep better but possibly, when the dust settles and the Israeli crimes will be exposed, you may get the satisfaction like many Jews would being on the Right Side of History. Israel CANNOT win this conflict so be on the Right Side of the History now than later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back