Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

@Persian Gulf

Do you see my perspective. It's that Israel was going to escalate at its timing and choosing. Which puts it at bigger disadvantage. The disagreement is how to approach each players role in the most effective way possible.
they wouldn't escalate against Hezbollah at all if Hezbollah did not enter the war on October 8th

we can argue about scope and extent of Hezbollah's actions but we should also respect their sacrifices, 350-400 Hezbollah fighters martyred is not a small number. I understand you think Hezbollah chose the worst option of limited intervention, leaving it open to significant losses without seriously impeding Israel's genocide in Gaza.

you seriously want me to post those again? you are denying it?

yes I did insult Hamas in response. my position on them has since slightly changed. see, it's not that hard to be honest.
So same for me.

nobody talked about "punishing" or "destroying" Saudi Arabia, I don't know why you are so eager to constantly defend them
I engage Saudi's on Twitter all the time. I just don't want that to be misunderstood by others that I align with your views on Saudi Arabia. Saudis are Arab Muslims like me. It's like talking down a younger brother. While also persuading them and educating them to get things right before it's too late.

Each member of the Axis of Resistance has autonomy and that is particularly true for Ansarallah. Sure. But you are downplaying Hezbollah's contributions and sacrifices.
I think I explained myself well. But now we can move on since each person got his points across.

Occupied Palestine is a fragile entity with a "target rich" environment.

Houthis will now pay back by launching missile and drone attacks on comparable infrastructure on the occupiers. Some will of course get through and oil depots will burn fiercely and brightly.

This will hurt the Zionists way more than the Houthis who can tolerate far more pain.

Sadly, many commentators in this section have clearly identified the problem. Turkey and many of the most powerful Arab states are more concerned with their own economic realities than with any genuine wish to help the hapless Palestinians. Turkey is a key player in facilitating oil shipments to Israel and many of the Gulf states are looking to diversify their economies away from oil and into global trade in the future. Much of these new planned trade routes would directly link the Gulf states with Israel. None of them wishes to alienate the US or Israel and all probably see this current 'war' as mainly being an inconvenience to their own plans. It's very sad to watch. A united Arab/Turkish response would cast this whole situation in a very different light.

I engage Saudi's on Twitter all the time. I just don't want that to be misunderstood by others that I align with your views on Saudi Arabia. Saudis are Arab Muslims like me. It's like talking down a younger brother. While also persuading them and educating them to get things right before it's too late.
saudis are leaders of the islamic world or a younger brother that needs to be coddled and guided to not be complicit in Zionist genocide against Palestine? it can't be both.

why do they take stronger action against Ansarallah than Israel? if I was a conspiracy theorist I would say Saudis (with their coalition of the entire Arab world) invaded Yemen to defeat an enemy of Israel on behalf of Israel. luckily I am not.

Ansarallah could use the "Palestine" ballistic missile (Iranian Kheibar Shekan) in their response against Israel

Israels gas platforms and infrastructure needs to be targeted,

It needs to be target number one,

Now that you have a definitive ICJ legal position of Israel being a illegal occupier, now move on to removing the occupier and targeting its infrastructure and the Intel factory especially

If the Arab states and league were on board they would use the ICJ legal position to launch a mass movement against Israel and energize the BDS

saudis are leaders of the islamic world
To you?
or a younger brother that needs to be coddled and guided to not be complicit in Zionist genocide against Palestine? it can't be both.

why do they take stronger action against Ansarallah than Israel? if I was a conspiracy theorist I would say Saudis (with their coalition of the entire Arab world) invaded Yemen to defeat an enemy of Israel on behalf of Israel. luckily I am not.
Saudis made a ceasefire with Ansarallah. The right thing to do. We all expect them to do something about Israel using any political/economic influence they can. Pressure is being put on them by the relevant audience on Arabic language platforms. Where they'll get the message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back