United States elections 2024

Yommie

Elite Member
Oct 2, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
There are two possible rational explanations for last night debacle, either democrats sent biden to be slaughtered on live and change him with random politician who can talk, stand and act like medically normal person or they are so deep in their delusions that simple antitrump sentiment is enough to ensure them presidential race.

Politicians fall outside the normal range of the Bell curve. They aren't normal people. Never have been. Never will be.

Hamartia Antidote

Elite Member
Nov 17, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
That was a DISASTER for Biden!!! WoW what a PATHETIC performance and CNN who carried the debate immediately went to the panel post debate and all they're talking about is the panic button has been destroyed by elected democratic officials who are actually talking about how worried they are now of their own seats including democrat governors up for elections and how they want to find a way to dile in the White House and bring someone in to save the day. In other words take control of the Biden campaign from Joe Biden who couldn't even finish a full sentence and was totally incoherent it was sooooooo baaaaaaaaaadddd fellas Oh My God.

I didn't watch the debate nor read about it but as I have mentioned in previous posts the Democrats have given the Republicans plenty of ammo to hand them almost guaranteed widespread defeat in future elections.

Remember Trump won 8 years ago and the Obama administration didn't really have any big negatives in most people's minds.

Now the Democrats are still propping up Biden (why? why? why?) who is basically an old puppet who really isn't capable of making big decisions on his own anymore.

Last edited:

GoMig-21

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

You knew this was coming. This was something I started thinking about almost 1/4 of the way through the debate watching both sides intensely and how right after Biden's 1st answer to the 1st question, I knew he was in trouble! Right away I think all of us familiar with his congnitive dissabilities knew this was going to turn into a disaster of epic proportions for Biden simply because it was irrecoverable. He doesn't have the ability to get back on his feet and especially from something like that.

The only other factor that remained beyond that initial gaff by Biden was Trump's demeanor & behavior & lies and despite the 30 lies he made (CNN fact-checked vs 9 lies by Biden), Trump still came out on top and that's when I thought all he really had to do was let Joe dig his hole deeper and deeper and honestly, I was surprised that Trump actually behaved himself and let that happen. Biden dug his own grave.

FuturePAF

Think Tank Analyst
Dec 17, 2014
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
You knew this was coming. This was something I started thinking about almost 1/4 of the way through the debate watching both sides intensely and how right after Biden's 1st answer to the 1st question, I knew he was in trouble! Right away I think all of us familiar with his congnitive dissabilities knew this was going to turn into a disaster of epic proportions for Biden simply because it was irrecoverable. He doesn't have the ability to get back on his feet and especially from something like that.

The only other factor that remained beyond that initial gaff by Biden was Trump's demeanor & behavior & lies and despite the 30 lies he made (CNN fact-checked vs 9 lies by Biden), Trump still came out on top and that's when I thought all he really had to do was let Joe dig his hole deeper and deeper and honestly, I was surprised that Trump actually behaved himself and let that happen. Biden dug his own grave.
Trump was indeed relatively well behaved.

Hamartia Antidote

Elite Member
Nov 17, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
That’s an effective ad, just let Biden speak, no one else, and let Biden alone, dig his campaign into a hole.

Well to be fair that's exactly what Hillary thought too.

Remember SNL skits which highlighted her basically saying "I've won" after letting Trump ramble on.

JaneBhiDoYaaron

Jul 15, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
It was very surprising and good that few collage going kids I know were watching debate instead of playing games and ….. One of them said they should not even aired debate as it makes America look like fool. I was like world already know how both are only Americans are waking up now.

Anyway in few minutes of debate I saw, all I say Trump was unusually restrained and calm and looked more presidential vs Biden well he need to be in senior home.

JaneBhiDoYaaron

Jul 15, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

JaneBhiDoYaaron

Jul 15, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The dementia patient whose aides are basically playing Weekend at Bernie's facilitating a genocide. Or the Crazy Guy who will probably start a regional war to satisfy the messianic doomsday fantasies of evangelical voters.

Then we look at the UK where its Starmer vs Sunak. Lepenn vs Macron in France, ADF vs who knows in Germany. Meloni/Salvini in Italy.

The whole Western World is in free fall.

I swear outside of Spain, I don't think I see a single decent scenario, the whole place is fked.
I think Italy has better leader out of all.

GoMig-21

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Could there be some truth to this allegation that perhaps an earpiece contributed to Biden's gaffing and stuttering and incompetence and just the overall disaster that he was? Kalamity Harris was whispering in his ear correcting him every 5 seconds that he just kept getting flustered?

hussain0216

Elite Member
May 28, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I didn't watch the debate nor read about it but as I have mentioned in previous posts the Democrats have given the Republicans plenty of ammo to hand them almost guaranteed widespread defeat in future elections.

Remember Trump won 8 years ago and the Obama administration didn't really have any big negatives in most people's minds.

Now the Democrats are still propping up Biden (why? why? why?) who is basically an old puppet who really isn't capable of making big decisions on his own anymore.

Your choice

Dementia patient or complete grifter, with AIPAC control over your politics either way, what a choice

GoMig-21

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I mean, I'm all for spousal support at any cost, it's the right thing to do no matter what, but this might just be too cringe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Latest Posts