Iranian Foreign & Resistance Front Strategy & Operations

Hack-Hook

INT'L MOD
Jan 11, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Noor, Kowsar, Qader, Ghadir are all considered as blue missiles derived from C-802

So why they would said Noor instead of Kowsar i have no idea, besides range, very little changes compared to Noor
its 17 years ago.
in the incident they sank a ship that taught was the origin of the missile . and wanted to blame hezbollah for that . range was important , kowsar could not reach it , Noor could.
also the payload is a lot different ones warhead is 30kg another 200kg

this is what noor did to Konarak
iu

this is damage to INS Hanit
HanitPSDammage.jpg

Immortals

Jan 18, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I dont know if anyone remembers but when the Gaza land invasion started Hamas hit 3 of these one after the other

IDF Commander said 36 x IDF were cooked inside

I vaguely remember 1-2 being hit with a high casualty event that was 8-16 soldiers. Don’t remember Israel losing 36 in a single attack tho.

after that IDF refused to travel in them and used Merkava

That doesn’t make any sense since Namer is a Merkava body without the turret.

seems like they tried to use it again and found out

Yasin 105 is a two stage rocket , first one penetrates and the second molten warhead releases inside burning everything and anything

I mean there is no tank or APC in the world that is indestructible. Russian/Iranian/Chinese wouldn’t fair any better in the same situations. American/Israeli have the best chance of crew surviving which is the important part.

I’d rather save a skilled tank crew or mechanized crew and lose the tank/APC than lose both in war. Because eventually when your frontline mechanized crews all die than your back ups are going to be less trained and less capable.

However, this is concept currently alludes Arab/Russian/Chinese/Iranian armies that still wage war with the 1000BC concept of soldiers are replaceable.

if I am not mistaken it was a Russian delegation visiting Hezbollah after 2006 war that gave Hamas the idea of this system consisting of a two stage rocket

Lol what? The concept of 2 stage tandem warhead has existed for decades. It was Iran and the resistance that taught Hamas how to create the explosive material using fertilizer and whatever got thru the siege and build the warhead casing using metals widely available within the strip.

1st one also activates the APS while second goes through

APS doesn’t turn on if the rocket is being fired from close distance. It doesn’t have enough time to register it. This was in Hamas documents that were passed out to all tactical attack crews on 10/7.

Also these ATGMs are unguided so to be effective you need to be within 200 meters of the target or less (ideally 100 meters or less). Anything more and the operator can miss or not hit the weak spot.

Immortals

Jan 18, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
its 17 years ago.
in the incident they sank a ship that taught was the origin of the missile . and wanted to blame hezbollah for that . range was important , kowsar could not reach it , Noor could.
also the payload is a lot different ones warhead is 30kg another 200kg

this is what noor did to Konarak
iu

this is damage to INS Hanit
HanitPSDammage.jpg

If I remember correctly it hit the helicopter hanger crane not the waterline.

So most of the blast explosion was absorbed above the warhead (airburst) and by the crane.

jauk

Jul 7, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Does Hezbollah have similar capabilites to the Houthi in sea denial capabilities - can they impose a naval blockade on Isarael on the Mediterranean Sea if Israel attacks fully? Would that be a total naval blockade on Israel if they could?

Could this be the references to new unknown weapons that Hezbollah has mentioned ( or have they this capability already and demonstrated it ? )
2008. Hanit severely damaged and taken out of action. Took the idiot child killers totally off guard.

Persian Gulf

INT'L MOD
Feb 19, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Tutor sinking

Two ships sinking? M/V Tutor and M/V Verbena, both hit by Yemen in the past 72 hours and both abandoned by their crews.

CENTCOM now claims M/V Verbena has been abandoned by its crew due to fires raging out of control.

Yesterday they said "The crew of M/V Verbena extinguished the fire and have resumed their transit in the Gulf of Aden". Guess that was a lie....

Interestingly, the CENTCOM statement also claims "The Iranian frigate IRIN Jamaran was eight nautical miles from M/V Verbena and did not respond to the distress call."

Hack-Hook

INT'L MOD
Jan 11, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
If I remember correctly it hit the helicopter hanger crane not the waterline.

So most of the blast explosion was absorbed above the warhead (airburst) and by the crane.
it hit the hanger supposedly but did you see a 200kg explosion even above that ship . and konarak also were hit at supra-structure , you think explosion that literally wiped out supra-structure, do that damage to the Hanit . that explosion didn't even destroyed the crane only started a fire at the fuel they stored in hanger for helicopters, and that made the damage you see in the photo
iu

p08cvsd3.jpg

by the way the photo that was published 15month later by YNET showed that missile directly hit sleeping quarter of the soldiers
do you think its damage of a 200kg warhead
iu
iu

iu

and this show what crane they were talking about
r444c.jpg

Last edited:

Hack-Hook

INT'L MOD
Jan 11, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Interestingly, the CENTCOM statement also claims "The Iranian frigate IRIN Jamaran was eight nautical miles from M/V Verbena and did not respond to the distress call."
Indeed done badly.
its not look good and they can use it later and say they were not act professionally , they must have answered the call and help evacuate the ship if they were so close

jauk

Jul 7, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Indeed done badly.
its not look good and they can use it later and say they were not act professionally , they must have answered the call and help evacuate the ship if they were so close
‘They’ don’t matter. Especially since ‘they’ are the source of propaganda. Cannot reference’they’ as a a source of your argument.

We

Last edited:

Hack-Hook

INT'L MOD
Jan 11, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
‘They’ don’t matter. Especially since ‘they’ are the source of propaganda. Cannot reference’they’ as a a source of your argument.

We
was the ship 8 mile away from jamaran or not , was a distress signal issued or not, and who evacuated the sailors ?
is it another example of sanction is nothing but peaces of paper argument?

jauk

Jul 7, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
was the ship 8 mile away from jamaran or not , was a distress signal issued or not, and who evacuated the sailors ?
is it another example of sanction is nothing but peaces of paper argument?
Shrug.

tsunset

The Legend
Sep 26, 2022
Indeed done badly.
CENTCOM BS

What else they're going to say? That Jamaran crew was laughing at the sailors?

tsunset

The Legend
Sep 26, 2022
CENTCOM claims are as serious to take as IDF claims, this is aimed precisely to dehumanize Iranians and its army legitimacy, to imply that IRIN/Iranians doesn't care for others life and are human killers/molesters

How many lies did they spew out for the past 40 years? The drone in 2019 that was in international waters, it was a proven lie

CENTCOM "video" showing "IRGC crew putting a mine on a cargo docked in UAE"? It was not debunked but high suspicion of it being a false flag with a black and white video looking like CGI

"IRGC professional diver" that dove 200km into a UAE port just to put a mine underneath a cargo ship, who believed this nonsense?

And countless of other very suspicious claims/lies directed at other countries

Last edited:

Hack-Hook

INT'L MOD
Jan 11, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
"IRGC professional diver" that dove 200km into a UAE port just to put a mine underneath a cargo ship, who believed this nonsense?
the video as far as i'm aware is removing the limpet mine not putting it there and they are sitting in a boat
and it was in middle of the sea and it was after one of the bombs were exploded

Last edited:

tsunset

The Legend
Sep 26, 2022
the video as far as i'm aware is removing the limpet mine not putting it there and they are sitting in a boat
Whatever it was supposed to show, it was deemed as a very suspicious video to back the claim that they were "removing the mine" or whatever they said

We will also not forget the Japanese ship "hit by a mine" that turned out to be a cruise missile

CENTCOM lying was at its prime under Trump, I'm not aware of what they claim on Russia, but there are also countless of dubious claims on other countries

So even if CENTCOM is an official thing, their claim should not be taken as the exact truth, sometimes their lies are based on very little details to dehumanize others

tsunset

The Legend
Sep 26, 2022
the modern ship use radar and E/o controlled guns not manned ones, you can hit nothing with manned guns on water if there is even small waves
And if they stop working because of an error/malfunction, how you will deal with them? The whole ship will be defenseless against Somali pirates unless a missile is launched which is ridiculously overkill like launching an AIM-120 to catch an Ababil-3

Show a modern ship that doesn't use any manned gun and that is fully automatic driven

Users who are viewing this thread